Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Roseanne ***TAKEN OFF THE AIR**** for tweets! But wait,...........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Roseanne ***TAKEN OFF THE AIR**** for tweets! But wait,...........

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Tito tits is disagreeing with me. I really wish I could flip out and insult him like @bff beanz does when he disagrees with someone but I just don’t have it in me. Maybe I wimped out, maybe life has run me down, maybe beanz has prevailed and his way is the right way. I just don’t care to argue or insult people. Sure I do it sometimes but for @bff beanz it’s a constant thing. I have no idea where he gets the energy. It’s quite obvious I am right and tits is wrong but I’ll just let him babble on and not throw insults. It’s not his fault he isn’t that bright.

Were we arguing? Weird....... 'cause I'm usually aware when I'm involved in an argument, so...... what's your point again?
    I'd need to sleep on it and come up with at least 20 reasons as to why you're wrong.
    Don't you worry, Tito. He is just having an Ambien babble. Will be okay again 8 hours later.

You may just have coined a new phrase.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ambien babble ®

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ambien babble ®
    If I ever do a drug it won’t be something called Ambien, it’ll be a cool drug like herion

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ambien babble ®
    If I ever do a drug it won’t be something called Ambien, it’ll be a cool drug like herion

Ambien's cool, though. It helps you sleep, and it gives you an out if you say stupid things.

"It wasn't me. It was an Ambien babble™."

@DenilsonTheReturn could claim Ambien babble™ for every post he's ever written.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roseanne Barred.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

ABC / Disney hires Brian Peck to work on children's TV show 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'....wow, that's awesome, why is that relevant El Kabong?

Well Brian Peck was released from prison a year ago for .....(looks at charges)....child molestation.....huh.

Fires Roseanne for a tweet, hires convicted child molester

@brocktonblockbust

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Typical Bizarro world where Up Is Down and right is left and black is white and hot is cold. You cannot attribute this to coincidence or random events. This is clearly being done by Design.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Roseanne Barr is Jewish. Right ? Because white supremacist like you have her love to say "I'm not white. I'm Jewish" "I'm not white. I'm [fill in any non black country"

Black women Wanda Sykes (One of the producers) quit the show immediately. So white people could not hide there racism behind a black person. White people love to say "Well it's not bad. My black friend Jamall is not worried" That's Wanda being on code. So I give her credit. But I side-eye her for even being on board in the first place.

But Wanda set it off because none of the white people were gonna leave. Because no white person is gonna get offended or make a stand when another white person talks sh*t about black people.

Her racist ass had a hit show and still couldn’t chill. All white people are supporting this. Of course Rosenne started white splainin "Well I was on prescription drugs" Fk outta here

ABC/Disney to move so quickly on the Roseanne tweet shows they were probably already 95% of the way here anyway.

Whites always play good cop bad cop. They have someone like Roseanne say something to get a reaction, than so called "liberals" come in and act outraged. Its all a game.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Roseanne Barr is Jewish. Right ? Because white supremacist like you have her love to say "I'm not white. I'm Jewish" "I'm not white. I'm [fill in any non black country"

Black women Wanda Sykes (One of the producers) quit the show immediately. So white people could not hide there racism behind a black person. White people love to say "Well it's not bad. My black friend Jamall is not worried" That's Wanda being on code. So I give her credit. But I side-eye her for even being on board in the first place.

But Wanda set it off because none of the white people were gonna leave. Because no white person is gonna get offended or make a stand when another white person talks sh*t about black people.

Her racist ass had a hit show and still couldn’t chill. All white people are supporting this. Of course Rosenne started white splainin "Well I was on prescription drugs" Fk outta here

ABC/Disney to move so quickly on the Roseanne tweet shows they were probably already 95% of the way here anyway.

Whites always play good cop bad cop. They have someone like Roseanne say something to get a reaction, than so called "liberals" come in and act outraged. Its all a game.
    🤦🏾*♂️🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏾*♂️🤦 *♂️🤦*♂️🤦🏽*♀️

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danielson you idiot Jewish is not a race it's a religion adopted by 90% of its followers. Roseanne is obviously some type of German Jew which means she's basically German and of course that makes her white.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danielson you idiot Jewish is not a race it's a religion adopted by 90% of its followers. Roseanne is obviously some type of German Jew which means she's basically German and of course that makes her white.
    Less than half of Jews worldwide are religious and actually there is a genetic element that understandably most Jews are a bit nervous about (lest someone like Freedom suggest screening for it and interning everybody not named Ezra 'Deep State' Levant) which traces about 3/4 of Jews worldwide back to the Middle East. My own family on my fathers mother's side can be traced back from Spain-Sicily-Egypt.

The Idea that racism can't be applied to Jews and Muslims is very convenient and something you and Dennilson probably have in common, but being German never stopped Jews getting killed because like Freedom and his anti-semitic bullshit, racism is a belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. By that definition you would have to include Murray, Peterson Molyneaux and and to a lesser extent Miles.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh don't get me wrong the original Jews were the Falasha of Ethiopia and also the tribes from Ur of the Chaldees.

But those guys from Poland would have a hard time proving that they have any relationship genetically with them.

I think a lot of people joined that religion over the last few millennia who were not of the original 12 tribes.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You just cannot help it can you Beanz? Pointing out IQ differentials is just a fact. Anthony Joshua is taller than me. This is a fact. It does not mean superiority. It just means he is taller than me. There are more Asians smarter than me than Caucasians. This does not mean they are superior to me. We are all, or should at least, be equal under the law. This means no quota systems or special rights. I believe in equality of opportunity. If there are genetic differences this is just life. You have to just get on with things if you mix cultures randomly. Don't cheat and use Communism.

Anyway piss off you slimy toad. I like how you associate me with very smart people, but you do it only to satiate your hate. Don't talk about me in things not connected with me and I will do the same. You search for conflict because you cannot help it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You just cannot help it can you Beanz? Pointing out IQ differentials is just a fact. Anthony Joshua is taller than me. This is a fact. It does not mean superiority. It just means he is taller than me. There are more Asians smarter than me than Caucasians. This does not mean they are superior to me. We are all, or should at least, be equal under the law. This means no quota systems or special rights. I believe in equality of opportunity. If there are genetic differences this is just life. You have to just get on with things if you mix cultures randomly. Don't cheat and use Communism.

Anyway piss off you slimy toad. I like how you associate me with very smart people, but you do it only to satiate your hate. Don't talk about me in things not connected with me and I will do the same. You search for conflict because you cannot help it.
    That was rather #harshwords to@bff

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was rather #harshwords to@bff
    Well, he is bloody annoying. 'Blah, blah, blah like person A, B and C' or 'Blah, blah, blah, just like you and Walrus' or 'Blah, blah, blah, you have all become Lyle'. I mean what the heck is wrong with him? Just make your point and quit with the constant groupings and name calling. Make your point fine. Understood. But the 'Ooh just like him nonsense' has run its course.

Thread Information