Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default RIP L.R.

Hey guys, I know I'm pretty new around here, but I really appreciate this site and all of the people on it. I'm writing this because my young, beloved mother tragically passed away in a house fire on the 16th...
    I'm completely destroyed, distraught and mentally and physically crippled.
    I was hoping that some of you who may have gone through this before could perhaps give me a few words of support and hope.
    She was 49 years old, and less than a month away from her 50th birthday... we were supposed to go out for Mothers Day on Tues. I don't know my father, so I feel orphaned....
    I appologise if this is completely inappropriate and if it is then I ask the mods to remove it and I appologise for the inconvience... I'm just completely lost and wounded so badly.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, it feels good just to get this out... J.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: RIP L.R.

hey bro im sorry to hear this

i can partially relate i lost my grandma about a month ago myself. but yeah a mom is def so much more devistating obviously! my heart and prayers are out to you and your family bro!

do you atleast have any close family or close friends near by?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P

i can partially relate i lost my grandma about a month ago myself. but yeah a mom is def so much more devistating obviously! my heart and prayers are out to you and your family bro!

Hey man, thanks for responding.
    Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have my girl and my grandparents and my uncles and aunts around, they;re all pretty much wrecked by this, and to be honest, I know I'm not, but I feel completely alone and isolated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH

Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have my girl and my grandparents and my uncles and aunts around, they;re all pretty much wrecked by this, and to be honest, I know I'm not, but I feel completely alone and isolated.
    yeah well thats natural especially since u come from a single mother family. are u independant? you work? decent income? etc?

i hate to say this, but i left the house when i was 18 and never depended on my parents for nothing, plus they never gave me shiiiiiiiiit, but now almost 10years later i feel so relieved that i trained myself to be independant(emotionally, financially etc) to better myself for my future.

honestly all i depend on is myself and GOD. without GOD id be screwed big time!

with GOD i am who i am today and thats why so many haters hate on me!

so ride with GOD and you'll be ok bro!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah well thats natural especially since u come from a single mother family. are u independant? you work? decent income? etc?

i hate to say this, but i left the house when i was 18 and never depended on my parents for nothing, plus they never gave me shiiiiiiiiit, but now almost 10years later i feel so relieved that i trained myself to be independant(emotionally, financially etc) to better myself for my future.

Thanks again for the responce. I'm 25, so I'm independant... I guess. My income is shit right now, but I work and go to school, I've been trying to better myself for her, trying to walk the line, to be a good man. I just got back to school because I was pretty much fucked up on drugs from the ages of 17-22, and she helped me so much with that horrid shit... it was so hard on her to see her strong young son waste away to nothing in front of her. She was poor, but she managed to somehow get $10,000 to put my sorry, lying, and theiving ass into rehab, and it was far out of town, and she came to see me every sunday, and she always brought me a carton of smokes to help me get through it.
    I believe in God, but I'm pretty much fucking angry right now... I'm so mad he took her without taking me... she was my world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks again for the responce. I'm 25, so I'm independant... I guess. My income is S*** right now, but I work and go to school, I've been trying to better myself for her, trying to walk the line, to be a good man. I just got back to school because I was pretty much fucked up on drugs from the ages of 17-22, and she helped me so much with that horrid S***... it was so hard on her to see her strong young son waste away to nothing in front of her. She was poor, but she managed to somehow get $10,000 to put my sorry, lying, and theiving a** into rehab, and it was far out of town, and she came to see me every sunday, and she always brought me a carton of smokes to help me get through it.
    I believe in God, but I'm pretty much F****** angry right now... I'm so mad he took her without taking me... she was my world.
    that great! im happy you already over came so many great struggles already! although u have every right to be angry right now, never get angry or blame GOD. GOD is your friend you must learn to trust in him. there were so many times where i almost got killed, should of died so many times, ive been thru alot of hell and drama and BS myself, but in the end if u have GOD on your side u can do anything!

i too gave up on alcohol completely. ive been completely sober for almost 2 full years now. i learn to live a life that is more meaningful and healthy and happy for my own good. ive experienced alot of BS, hell, racism, violence, even sexual harassment etc etc. but all that drama is what made me who i am today and what makes me stronger. alot of weaker people who never been thru such things will never understand. but if you have GOD on your side you can do great things!

just keep your head up and get your stuff together and try to be as successful as you can in honor of your mother!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you kindly for your words of encouragment. I know I shouldnt be mad at God - I feel guilty for being so angry, and she wouldnt want to be mad at him, but I can't deny how I feel... I probably wont respond to this thread for a day or so, so much shit going on right now... THis site really helps me get shit off of my mind, even if only for a few seconds... Im gonna go try and sleep, thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey no problem bro! you know what PM me anytime! im cool like that i got yo back!

and remember always turn and trust in GOD and everything will be ALL TO THE GOOD!

go get some rest!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys, I know I'm pretty new around here, but I really appreciate this site and all of the people on it. I'm writing this because my young, beloved mother tragically passed away in a house fire on the 16th...
    I was hoping that some of you who may have gone through this before could perhaps give me a few words of support and hope.
    She was 49 years old, and less than a month away from her 50th birthday... we were supposed to go out for Mothers Day on Tues. I don't know my father, so I feel orphaned....
    I appologise if this is completely inappropriate and if it is then I ask the mods to remove it and I appologise for the inconvience... I'm just completely lost and wounded so badly.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, it feels good just to get this out... J.
    I'm VERY sorry! to hear this.
    My thoughts and I will defenitely pray for you before I got to bed tonight in hopes that God guides you through these very tuff moments you are going through.
    Find heaven and inner piece with God.

May god bless you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure what to say to you, brother.

I want to say something profound but it's not coming to me. I'm usually a natural at this sort of thing but your message caught me by surprise. I figured I would open this thread and read that some celebrity passed away not someone's mother. Although a female celebrity could be someone's mother...

It's a shocker for me because house fires are one of my greatest fears. I feel like the chances of it happening to me increased tenfold just by reading about it. I think we should all check our smoke detectors before going to bed tonight.

I'm sorry for you my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CFH, sorry for your loss. Try and take it oneday at a time and maybe that will help a little. Take care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Remember, grieving is part of the healing process and yes, it's ok to cry. God bless you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really sorry to hear that mate... It might sound cliche, but when ever iloose someone i just try to think of something posative about thier life everytime i feel sad... something daft that would make them laugh, or a funny quirk they had - i find it helps...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have no idea what it must feel like man, but keep your chin up, ok?
    Life goes on and the world keeps turning, even though sometimes we wish it would just stop for a little while and give us a breather. The only thing you can do is go out and live life with a smile, just like your Mother would want you too. Make her proud man!
    I know it is so easy for me to say that and I can only imagine what you're going through, but just be strong always.
    I think I speak for everyone here when I say, whenever you feel like venting or clearing your head, we're all here for you. Don't be a stranger!

-Oggie

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just wanted to write a reply to thanks everyone, from the bottom of my heart, who responded. It really meant alot to me to come on here today and read this stuff, it really made me feel... nice I guess, I can't think of the proper word.
    I know God will allow me to see her and speak to her again, in whatever form she now takes and that he will look after her. I'm sure when we meet again it will feel like only a moment has passed since we last met, however many years it takes.
    I feel so guilty about all the things I never said, but I suppose that is natural. One day soon I'm going to get her portrait inked on to my left arm, just below my 1st tattoo - which she paid for.
    I'd really like to write some personal stuff about her on here, she was a wonderful, beautiful supportive and loving person, and I wish I had had more time with her. But I don't think its too good of an idea to get specific, I don't want the information abused (not by any of you guys of course, but there are some real bad people who use info they find on the net to their advantage). She had a tough life sometimes, but she always perservered and saw things through and I never heard her complain or give up...
    She loved animals, absolutely loved them, she took care of her blind old dog, and had two puppies that she had rescued from abusive environments (they all went with her in the fire). She also would walk my grandmothers dog, and my uncles dog, two hours a day... She was under 5'ft tall, and she would be walking these five rowdy animals around a lake... she loved it.
    She used to take my little cousin, who's a 10yr old girl, down to the SPCA (animal shelter), and they'd spend hours looking at and playing with the dogs and cats there. She was always trying to find ways to build up my cousin because she had no friends and was treated very cruelly by people at her school.
    When we were younger we were really poor, so we couldnt afford much, but she somehow was able to put me in a private school, where she thought I would get a better education. We couldn't afford dogs until I was a teenager, but we would always go and walk the dogs at the shelter.
    The really sad thing is, a house fire was the way she was most scared of dying. She always wanted to go in her sleep. Ironically, she was sleeping on the couch and died of smoke inhalation, she never even knew what happened, so I thank God for allowing her to go the way she wanted to, in her sleep. There was not a burn or a mark on her body, thank God.
    My step-dad, they married 15-16 yrs ago, was in the house when it happened and he tried to save her, but it was too late... He thought she was in the bedroom, but she was in the living room... but none of that really matters, all that matters is that he tried...
    Thanks for letting me share a few of my memories... God bless you all and your families.

Thread Information