Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd

Well i picked against you , but i have to say , you are the best fighter of your generation. You may be an anoying prick but your skills are just fantastic , a true all time great fighter, its hard to find words to say just how good you are.
    Hail Floyd , when you are gone , you will be missed.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd

He really irritates me, but you have to respect the skills and will to win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, I picked against him, and even put money on a Shane KO, so round 2 got me absolutely exsatic. I was riddled qith the nervous shakes as I thought I'd see Mayweather on the seat of his pants as I predicted, but, Mayweather held on and fair play, he absolutely schooled Mosley. Best fighter of the generation for sure IMO now. Agreed.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit annoyed with Floyd he never got the job done in the 10 as i had a bet on him winning in 10 lol.

He was great last night i see him doing the same to Pacquiao as well,imo he is to sharp and will catch Pac comming in and stop him in his tracks and Pac will not get into a rythem to get his punches off.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Well i picked against you , but i have to say , you are the best fighter of your generation. You may be an anoying prick but your skills are just fantastic , a true all time great fighter, its hard to find words to say just how good you are.
    Completely agree!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

...though you have to wonder how those whiskers hold up when Manny lands a few punches like Shane did. I'm not saying it's a forgone conclusion that Manny will land like that but that was the scariest round of Floyd's career for sure.

Floyd could have stopped him had he stepped on the gas, that surprised me a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd really is something special, we should enjoy him while we have him. Only after he is gone will a lot of people realize how fortunate they were to be able to see this man's career progress as it happened. Something you can look back on in later years and be thankful for, Floyd will be talked about long after he is retired.
    We really are witnessing one of the great sportsmen in action every time he fights. From his preparation and dedication in training, to the strategic and brilliant skills in the ring, he is a true professional!

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe that if Floyd wasnt such a dickhead , he would be embraced just like SRR or SRL. He really is that good.
    The fight with PAC is possibly the greatest fight in history if it ever comes off.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-03-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe that if Floyd was such a dickhead , he would be embraced just like SRR or SRL. He really is that good.
    The fight with PAC is possibly the greatest fight in history if it ever comes off.
    Lets not exaggerate about the greatest fight in history claim. It is the fight we all want to see as both look unbeatable.

Floyd seems to have grown into the weight, best performance I have seen from him at this weight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Forrest did it twice years ago in far better fashion when Shane much younger. Why is this victory making Floyd special and all the rest of it, really? Have a word with yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate Floyd with every fiber of my being...But damnit Floyd you fought brilliantly and i give you all the credit in the world... I am still PAC4LIFE, but i will keep my mouth shut on PBF, because he shut it for me...

Kudos "money" - Kudos indeed!
    You are the Creator of all that is, all that was, and all there ever will be.....

Thread Information