Adam Booth exclusive | Setanta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye willing to fight Wlad in Germany

It's pretty stupid how people are now suggesting Haye is scared, he is prepared to fight anywhere.. he just wants the chance to prove himself. Although unfortunately I doubt Wlad will want the fight now, as fighting at Stamford Bridge would of been the main attraction for him.

He'd probably now be better off - financially - fighting some other contender.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it just me or does this sound an awful lot like the Pac-Hatton saga?

jon09 Guest

Smile Re: Haye willing to fight Wlad in Germany

The fight could take place in Hayes living room and he would still get killed by Vlad. But I give Haye all the credit in the world for trying to keep the heavyweight division interesting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jon09 View Post
    The fight could take place in Hayes living room and he would still get killed by Vlad. But I give Haye all the credit in the world for trying to keep the heavyweight division interesting.
    Maybe! In his living room! But they will be fighting in a ring, no weapons other than fists therefore Haye will KO Wlad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well they can fight in my living room if they want... I may even jump in and give Wlad a few myself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm, that living room comment seems familiar

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ye-update.html

kingfrnk won't be happy about you plagiarizin his living room piece , but im with rjj tszyu, I reckon Haye can take him, I think people see that one loss & don't realize that he actually is pretty damn good & has speed like Wlad will NEVER have dealt with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wladimir Klitschko hasn't delt with Haye as a whole package, but he delt with that speed against Chris Byrd twice and against Sultan Ibragimov. Its more Haye's overall athleticism and ability to do unorthodox things that will give him a chance against Wlad, but people aren't taking into account also how much better Wlad is than anybody Haye has ever fought, he is faster, way bigger, and way better technically than anything Haye has ever been in with. ALl in all this is a great fight that could go either way, and in a big way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko hasn't delt with Haye as a whole package, but he delt with that speed against Chris Byrd twice and against Sultan Ibragimov. Its more Haye's overall athleticism and ability to do unorthodox things that will give him a chance against Wlad, but people aren't taking into account also how much better Wlad is than anybody Haye has ever fought, he is faster, way bigger, and way better technically than anything Haye has ever been in with. ALl in all this is a great fight that could go either way, and in a big way.
    In addition Haye has never felt power near what Wlad will deliver (both in a jackhammer jab, left hooks, and straight rights)...........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can't keep it interesting when no one will fight him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's true, but if one huge right hand lands, all that goes out the window.

That's why it's exiting though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like Haye has over played his hand.

Some else already pointed this out, but I think Haye is really looking to cash out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    That's true, but if one huge right hand lands, all that goes out the window.

That's why it's exiting though.
    This isnt the same Wlad that fought Corrie Sanders....Sam Peter, Calvin Brock, Lamon Brewster, Ray Austin all went in thinking all they have to do is land one big shot and they all found out by crushing KO it ain't that easy......Peter, brock, Brewster, and Ausitin are all good HW punchers and they landed some shots with little effect.....

jon09 Guest

Smile Re: Haye willing to fight Wlad in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

kingfrnk won't be happy about you plagiarizin his living room piece , but im with rjj tszyu, I reckon Haye can take him, I think people see that one loss & don't realize that he actually is pretty damn good & has speed like Wlad will NEVER have dealt with
    The living room comment was all me. And with that said I would bet the rest of the house that Vlad knocks out Haye. Haye does not have a great chin. He reminds me of a Tommy Morrison. He will always make it interesting because he has a punchers chance but his glass jaw will let him down.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

The living room comment was all me. And with that said I would bet the rest of the house that Vlad knocks out Haye. Haye does not have a great chin. He reminds me of a Tommy Morrison. He will always make it interesting because he has a punchers chance but his glass jaw will let him down.
    He's better than Morrison though, he's already cleaned up at Cruiserweight, and I think he has better than a puncher's chance against Wlad, he may not be the favourite, but he still has a decent chance in that fight. Probably not against Vitali though

Thread Information