Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd: The $8m Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Margarito keeps talking when Mayweather responds with his fist he'll wish he was quiet like he used to be.
    i dont mind waiting a while....after all the judah fight was only a short time ago....

mayweather can take his time, let margarito fight another top 10 candidate in the meantime...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for the second article Miles and I hear what you saying about the hand bro and I agree BUT if he does not step into the ring with Tony at some stage,he IS ducking him....however I personally don't think he is for now....

Margarito keeps talking when Mayweather responds with his fist he'll wish he was quiet like he used to be.
    Yeaaaaah,like he did to Judah? I mean Maywether is soooo scary with his power isn't he.....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    CC for the second article Miles and I hear what you saying about the hand bro and I agree BUT if he does not step into the ring with Tony at some stage,he IS ducking him....however I personally don't think he is for now....

Yeaaaaah,like he did to Judah? I mean Maywether is soooo scary with his power isn't he.....
    i just think the author of these articles has a serious issue with patience....lets let the ring wounds heal before we start judging mayweather....

if nothing is resolved in the next month and floyd is definately gonna evade margarito and hatton even if both men are willing to throw their cards onto the table, then yes, that will speak volumes about the situation and mayweathers headset....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright that's it!!! I tried to be good to you...I tried to be sweet...but you just won't let ole' Wacko show the love...you always gotta bring out the worst in ole Wacko, eh?

Power isn't everything...I mean...let's just take a gander back when Margarito got his hiney spanked by Santos...Santos for pete's sake!!!

Sorry...I tried...but you just wouldn't let me...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Wack,that was in retaliation to Starr making out that Margarito would regret fighting Mayweather.Mayweather,great fighter,absolutely BUT scary frightening or threatening in any way shape or form to the Mexican monster?naaa.....He would probably win but to say Margarito would regret saying anything....

And Wack,saying Margarito got his hiney whipped when he lost by 1 round,in Santos backyard.....knockdown not scored....Lederman Merchant and I and MOST impartial fans had it by 1 to Margarito,2 counting the knockdown....and Margarito coming on strong.....and beating the heck out of Santos to the body....Naaa,no whipping there...
    My point to Starr was that she's insinuating that Margarito would regret it...that is HIGHLY doubtful,if Mayweather won,it would be by points.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Ok Ok....it's time for a peace treaty between us Wack...I shall not say anything about PBF Margarito for at least a month or at least until it becomes clear what Floyd is doing next...however,I shall warn you in advance that if it becomes apparent that Floyd is in actual fact ducking Tony.....you know you are NEVER NEVER going to hear the end of it!! Just saying,just in case..... Deal Mr.Wacko??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok Ok Ok....it's time for a peace treaty between us Wack...
    There will be...NOOOOOOOOOOO PEACE!

I shall not say anything about PBF Margarito for at least a month or at least until it becomes clear what Floyd is doing next
    Now where would the fun be in that.

however,I shall warn you in advance that if it becomes apparent that Floyd is in actual fact ducking Tony.....you know you are NEVER NEVER going to hear the end of it!! Just saying,just in case..... Deal Mr.Wacko??
    No need to warn me...they'll fight...& Margi will lose. Heh heh heh heh.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well don't come crying to mama when Floyd gets eaten alive by the Great Mexican Shark.... Seriously,I won't keep going on if it gets on your nerves,I just want to see that dam fight!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF, ZAB & ODLH will all get knocked the fuck out by Margarito........

if he's ever given a shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well don't come crying to mama when Floyd gets eaten alive by the Great Mexican Shark.... Seriously,I won't keep going on if it gets on your nerves,I just want to see that dam fight!!!!!
    Puh-leeze!!! That shat don't get on my nerves...& don't try to perpetrate & say that you won't keep going on...because we both know you will!

You remember what happened to Pinocchio when he lied right?

You keep talkin about not mentioning Margarito Mayweather...I'll be findin the digits of a good plastic surgeon fo' yo' ass! Heh heh heh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rsan-chez
    PBF, ZAB & ODLH will all get knocked the fuck out by Margarito........

CC,plain and simple and the more I see and hear of Tony,the more I believe in him. He bust Oscar in sparring,the Golden boy wants nothing of him,cowardice,Judah,please people,even the biggest nut hugger knows he would not last long and PBF-Floyd's favourite no doubt about it BUT I have faith in Tony.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF, ZAB & ODLH will all get knocked the F*** out by Margarito........

CC,plain and simple and the more I see and hear of Tony,the more I believe in him. He bust Oscar in sparring,the Golden boy wants nothing of him,cowardice,Judah,please people,even the biggest nut hugger knows he would not last long and PBF-Floyd's favourite no doubt about it BUT I have faith in Tony.

cc back at you......we seem to be in the minority here. but till tony gets a shot ill keep on believing hell ko everyone in front of him......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Puh-leeze!!! That shat don't get on my nerves...& don't try to perpetrate & say that you won't keep going on...because we both know you will!

You remember what happened to Pinocchio when he lied right?

You keep talkin about not mentioning Margarito Mayweather...I'll be findin the digits of a good plastic surgeon fo' yo' ass! Heh heh heh.
    Oh so Wacko wants to get freaky,well I can get freaky too,real freaky naughty
    Hahahah,cc for being a good sport...but your opinion sucks ass big time. Just answer me 1 question,when did you start hanging on to Floyd testicles soooo hard?? You really think Floyd will win easily Wack,like the rest of your nuthuggers??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF, ZAB & ODLH will all get knocked the F*** out by Margarito........

cc back at you......we seem to be in the minority here. but till tony gets a shot ill keep on believing hell ko everyone in front of him......
    I have no problem being in the minority with guys that see the "truth" haha. I mean Fischer,Steward,etc etc,Ring Magazine,ESPN,respected writers everywhere want to see the fight too so I guess we are in good company bro..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we seem to be in the minority here. but till tony gets a shot ill keep on believing hell ko everyone in front of him......
    He hasn't KO'd everyone that he's fought in the past...so why would you think that he'll KO everyone that's in front of him now & in the future?

Thread Information