Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Champion vs Champion: Wladimir Klitschko vs Nickolay Valuev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaigd...&search=valuev

Valuev if a big guy but from the looks of that he gets tired and everyone knows he doesn't hit hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTwS0...&search=valuev

And another thing, OTIS friggin Tisdale hurts him...BANG right hand and it kind of staggers him. Tell me he's not counting cieling tiles if Wlad nails him with one of his right hands!

This is an opinion of one of my fellow forum goers that I just happened to borrow.

Now let's get this chat started & see what materializes!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Champion vs Champion: Wladimir Klitschko vs Nickolay Valuev

I can see Valuev hitting the canvas and causing an Earthquake around the 5 th round!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    I can see Valuev hitting the canvas and causing an Earthquake around the 5 th round!!!
    Agreed.

This fight would generate some mega cash though.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

5th? Is Wlad gonna fight southpaw or somnething? The way Valuev comes straight out of the gate ready to eat punches I'll say 2...the BEGINING of round 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    5th? Is Wlad gonna fight southpaw or somnething? The way Valuev comes straight out of the gate ready to eat punches I'll say 2...the BEGINING of round 2
    Hey Lyle where u been dude!!

Well i can see Wlad being a bit wary of the beast for a few rounds, till BOOM!!

Yes Germany seems to be the place Wacko, your right apparently the fight on Saturday got over 10 million viewers watching the fight, around 50% of the TV Population that is very impressive!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Germany seems to be the place Wacko, your right apparently the fight on Saturday got over 10 million viewers watching the fight, around 50% of the TV Population that is very impressive!!
    You know...I read that shat & was pretty shocked...

Here's a thought...MORE AFTERNOON fights on Saturdays!

Think about it...Saturday afternoon...most peeps are at home relaxing flipping channels. It could be a grabber for males viewers, also...there aint much competition at that time frame as far as the telee goes.

Then again...a lot of that shat coulda been German viewers too.

Not sure about that.

El Kabong Guest

Hey Lyle where u been dude!!
    Well just chillen actually, I mean I got booted for a couple days thought it was uncalled for/without warning and so I split for a while just to chill out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missed Valuev's fights with Ruiz and Larry Donald except for a few short clips lasting less than a minute, and supposedly he doesn't have all that much power for such a behemoth, but the right hand arm punch that knocked out Otis Tisdale looked pretty serious to me. George Foreman's arm punches could hurt guys so we should expect Valuev's to do some damage too.

I think that Wladdy could beat Valuev but it wouldn't be easy. He would have to slip the jab, get inside and land short combinations. He could fight him like the way Ruiz does, tying up Valuev inside after landing a punch, or else he could move back outside right away to avoid any kind of disaster on the inside. If I was Wladdy's manager I would try hard to avoid Valuev since it might be a bad style matchup for Wladdy. He's used to staying outside and landing his jab, hook and right hand, and only tying up inside. That might not work against the much taller Valuev. I would love to see such a fight but somehow I don't think that there would be enough interest in it outside of the Ukraine or Russia. We will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good points mokele.

As gay as this sounds...I'd just like to see Valuev standing chest to face with Wlad.

That's two big younguns right there.

Wlad by TKO.

El Kabong Guest

It's not the arm punch from Valuev that we want you to take away from this it's the fact that Otis landed a right hand and pretty much staggered him.

Think if Wlad hit him with that right hand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valuev is so slow, but I don't see how Wladimer would beat him easily. You need to fight Valuev inside his distance to beat him, how is Wladimer gonna do what when his distance is Valuevs too

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really can't see Valuev posing too much danger, for as big a guy as he is his power is really underwhelming, not to mention he's slow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have seen a couple of Valuev fights.

No doubt about it, Wlad would toy with him. It would be like fighting the fat kid: he looks big, but you can always beat him to the punch and move around him. then he will get tired and even slower. the only thing is that Valuev may not be able to be knowcked out: it hasnt happend so far. but he will be losing every single round.

This said, its not a forgone conclusion that he could not beat smaller fighters and less skilled ones, because he has some fundamental skills and he is not very slow. If he uses what he has, if he gets Manny Stwewart to tell him a few things about fighting tall and big, he could be a true nightmare: imagine 350 pounds raw strength leaning on you, pushing you, japping and stalking you, and absorbing all you give.

So Wlad would slaughter him but no one else. And he could improve vastly with some thought to what his strengths are and mean tactics. Sam Peter may lose since he doesnt move out of the way and deal with jabs by taking them to the head. Also; Valuev is not very slow. Lyakovivh may like Wlad beat him soundly, Toney is too small, possibly a points victory, he was even with a skilled Ruiz (not bad if you think he is a joke) , he beat young fresh Attila Levin, so speed and will is not enough against him. The bottom line is: you have no idea how big he is. I mean you cant describe it, and seing pictures doesnt explain it. In reality he is BIGGER than Shack O'Neill!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

valuev is lucky......his size impresses judges and he actually looks busy when he's not but wlad is too good of a boxer

wlad on points

El Kabong Guest

So Valuev hasn't been KO'd...who has he fought that hit hard? All I'm saying is if/when Wlad nails him with a right cross it's goodnight sweetheart!

Nicolay would do more than wobble like he did when Otis Tisdale hit him...Otis fuckin Tisdale!!!

Wlad should say "I'll donate my purse to charity if I don't knock you out!" he should win by KO or retire! Valuev is garbage and I wouldn't be scared of him....his size might intimidate some people but not Wlad!

Thread Information