Thread: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

Quote Originally Posted by wladimirISback
    LEWIS IS GOOD FIGHTER IF HE COME BACK AND HAS 10 FIGHTS THEN I WILL SAY HE GOOD FIGHTER
    He's done his duty. He doesn't need to come back...if anyone needs to come back...it's Vitali...he's got an ass load to prove.

WAKO I GOT BAD NEWS FOR U KLITSCHKO WANTS TO UNIFY ALL THE BELTS AND HAS ESTIMATED 29 MORE FIGHTS BEFORE HE RETIRE,
    That's not bad news for WAKO...WAKO likes the Klit brothers...I'd love to see Wlad unify the titles...but neither one is a champion like Lewis.

Truth be known...I think that they are a bit on the pansyish side due to the fact that the only way they avenge their losses is to either get the other brother to do it...or they just avoid that fighter like the plague.

Wlad lost to Purity...so Vitali beat him.
    Vitali lost to Byrd...so Wlad beat him.
    Wlad lost to Sanders...so Vitali beat him...

There's a large lack of balls there...atleast Lewis avenged all his losses.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who will be the greatest [color=black]sportman [/color] of this century

Lennox Lewis wipes his ass with Wladimir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COUGHS
    COUGHS
    HOWWWW
    MANY
    TIMES
    ??
    LEWIS LOST 10 AMATEUR FIGHT BUT NEVER AVAENGE THEM HOW BIG R HIS BALL AND HIS BROTHER WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGHT A FLY MIND AVENGE LENNOX AMATEUR FIGHT.
    WHAT ELSE R BROTHER FOR 'T U WISH U COULD HAVE HAD BROTHERS LIKE THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL.
    BY THE WAY THE FIGHTER REFUSED TO A REMATCH BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE WERE LUCKT THE FIRST TIME.
    WAKO DO U WANT A HUGH U SEEM SO INSECURE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Father's Day is less than 2 months away. I wonder if Wlad has picked out a present yet for Lamon Brewster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COUGHS
    COUGHS
    HOWWWW
    MANY
    TIMES
    ??
    LEWIS LOST 10 AMATEUR FIGHT BUT NEVER AVAENGE THEM HOW BIG R HIS BALL AND HIS BROTHER WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGHT A FLY MIND AVENGE LENNOX AMATEUR FIGHT.
    WHAT ELSE R BROTHER FOR 'T U WISH U COULD HAVE HAD BROTHERS LIKE THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN U WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL.
    BY THE WAY THE FIGHTER REFUSED TO A REMATCH BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE WERE LUCKT THE FIRST TIME.
    nobody really cares about the amateurs.....because you are only really learning your trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

vitali and wlad aint got a patch on lewis

don't get me wrong i am a fan of the klitschko brothers but vitali fights like a robot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Britkid
    Muhammad ali is very inteligent.
    Ali is a very witty man, with more charisma in his little finger than many of us have in their whole body, but actually he was a remedial, who failed the intelligence test, when the army tested. Which I guess is further evidence to his genius, that he could easily overcome such a disadvantage.
    He was dislecsic. George Plimpton found out himself.

I know something that BritKid didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never had a brother...fought my own fights & lost my own fights...brings character & lessons learned.

Yes...WAKO is insecure...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best HW since Ali!!! Lost title due to be drugged!!!

How f#cking old are you? Nobody believes that "drugged" story, not even Wlad!

Every time he gets in the ring with someone who can punch he eats canvas.

It's not even clear that he's the best HW right now when the division is the worst it's ever been.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow... I wouldn't even consider Wlad as the boxer of the last 5 years, even if he cleans out the heavyweight division. To think of him as the sportsman of the century is crazy I think.

Ali was not only great at his sport, but he was into politics and religion as well. He is an icon, a hero for people of all walks of life. Ask the average sportsfan who Wlad is they will have no idea. My science professor's idol is Muhammad Ali... my professor is a 65 year old white woman.

As far as I am concerned, this isn't even debatable. No matter what Wlad does, he will not even be in contention for athlete of this century.

Thread Information