Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ring Ads

Hi everyone, I've got an idea Id like to share with all of you, and get your input. It pertains to the slippery vinyl ads in the ring, ether in the middle or in each corner. Since we're all fans of the sport, I know you've all seen fights where one or both of the fighters slips at least once if not several times during the fight. Not only is this dangerous for the fighter who slipped because it leaves him or her open for a punch, but it just takes away from the fight itself. Well, we've also seen football games on TV where the first down line is superimposed onto the football field. My idea is for the networks to do the same thing with boxing with regard to the rings ads. If it is possible, there would be all kinds of things they could do with this, such as change the ads each round. Place the ads on the ring apron. But I don't want to see the ads placed on the backs or anywhere else on the boxers except on their shorts. Well, let me know what you think. Gus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ring Ads

It's a great idea. I believe tv is already doing it with advertising on walls at some ballparks. I remember seeing a bit on the news showing what advertising you see on the walls while watching a ballgame, then they showed what the stadium really looked like, all the walls were bare. Don't know why boxing hasn't tried it yet.

Thread Information