User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Brad, you can smile now

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Brad, you can smile now

Finally there's a bigger idiot than Maurice Clarett, and he's not from THE OSU

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ael&id=2427759

Anyone check out the entitlement this guy struts around with? He thinks he's the 2nd best QB behind Vince Young...so he rates himself above the 12 QB's who were actually drafted.

Marcus Vick is a bum and he probably won't see playing time in the CFL or NFL Europe much less the plain old NFL.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Brad, you can smile now

Well I was wrong, Marcus Vick is now going to be at the Miami Dolphins mini camp

(he'll never play!)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he was all hyped up too

watch and see, lienart doesnt make it past 3 years

El Kabong Guest

Liehnart will do fine, either as a starter or a backup, Vick won't do anything but get in trouble.

Michael Vick is the most overhyped QB in the history of the world, yeah he can run but he can't run an offense! I don't mean to hate but the kid just can't run an offense from the pocket, and YES he should be able to as every NFL QB should be able to. He has a hell of an arm, too bad he hasn't learned the west coast system yet, maybe he will soon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree about michael vick, if he knew how to utilize the pocket he wouldnt be in a position where he had to run so often, but i think he has a horribly innacurate arm

El Kabong Guest

It's not accurate but it's hella strong! Vick needs to PAS FIRST and run second...take a look at previous "running qb's" Steve Young, pass first, run second. Brett Farve, pass first, run second...the list goes on.

I think my boy David Gerrard (JAX) is one of the best back ups in the league and deserves a shot to start somewhere!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well steve young was EXTREMLEY accurate, but i know what you mean, he does have a real strong arm

I WANT STEVE BURLIEN TO BECOME A STARTER AGAIN

El Kabong Guest

I think Burlien is retired, I think.

Gerrard filled in for Leftwitch and clinched the playoffs, talk about a strong arm!!! DG can toss it like 60 yards, and he can run too, AND he's durable, 6'3 240-250. He's a better version of Culpepper and Leftwitch(who starts based on salary)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so brunell is basically done w/ starting for the redskins, and if the jets dont want to start pennington theyd BETTER get brunell

but i think that carson palmer will go down as the best of all time, i HATED the kid when he was drafted, i went to what i think was the first ever pre-season game he played in against the jets and i hated him, but he was INSANE last year

the kid was in second to only the masters at thier specialties (manning-completions, favre-yards, something like that) and he was first in virtually every other stat, including touchdowns and completion percentage, i dont remember qb rating

El Kabong Guest

The best all-time is now and forever JOE MONTANA, best QB in the history of the game!!!

Thread Information