0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: has racism stopped??????

Quote Originally Posted by lennox lewisreturn
    it like me callin the white usa, british a nazi, that a insult
    They are all insults. And Toney said it to get in Rahman's head so Rahman slapped him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: has racism stopped??????????????????

toney has no personality

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

toney has no personality
    for sure toney has a personality....just a personality that winds up many the wrong way, especially when trying to build up a fight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

listen am finding it offensive u dissin ali he like a martin luther king to me, say that in front of a brother and u find out, am black by the way am tellin u we hate uncle tom and love ali
    Well i'm a brother and I think Ali wasn't shat but a draft dodger...like most superstar athletes they like to hear themselves talk and fortunately for him he talked his way out of going to war...

Here's my thing...every country like every family has problems and the USA..yeah we have our share of idiots, but the point is this...its so convient for motherfuccas to bad mouth the country while sleeping under the blanket of freedom and security that government and military provides....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Draft dodger? What was right about the Vietnam War? Wasn't it a little strange to you that they changed him from a failing grade inelidgable to 1A? and what did the Vietnam war prove? And Ali not going had a major major major impact on history and society, had he went to war the whole system may be different. It was a great thing for Ali not to go to the draft.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    listen am finding it offensive u dissin ali he like a martin luther king to me, say that in front of a brother and u find out, am black by the way am tellin u we hate uncle tom and love ali
    Well i'm a brother and I think Ali wasn't shat but a draft dodger...like most superstar athletes they like to hear themselves talk and fortunately for him he talked his way out of going to war...

Here's my thing...every country like every family has problems and the USA..yeah we have our share of idiots, but the point is this...its so convient for motherfuccas to bad mouth the country while sleeping under the blanket of freedom and security that government and military provides....
    Nicely and well put! Truly you deserve a
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Draft dodger? What was right about the Vietnam War? Wasn't it a little strange to you that they changed him from a failing grade inelidgable to 1A? and what did the Vietnam war prove? And Ali not going had a major major major impact on history and society, had he went to war the whole system may be different. It was a great thing for Ali not to go to the draft.
    great for himself....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

great for society.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see no harm in people bad mouthing their country....there is a lot of spleen to vent sometimes....

I agree with Starr. The Vietnam war ultimately proved nothing and ended in a very costly stalemate (dare I say defeat? :P) for the U.S. and many people within the States were questioning the reasons why the US was there in the first place. I think it was a positive thing that Ali did not go to Vietnam...

If I was enlisted to go off and fight in a war that I thought was unjust and against my entire belief system then I would most probably refuse to go as well.....quite often governments are not expressing the popular will nor really giving a shit about you....such is life...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    I see no harm in people bad mouthing their country....there is a lot of spleen to vent sometimes....

I agree with Starr. The Vietnam war ultimately proved nothing and ended in a very costly stalemate (dare I say defeat? :P) for the U.S. and many people within the States were questioning the reasons why the US was there in the first place. I think it was a positive thing that Ali did not go to Vietnam...

If I was enlisted to go off and fight in a war that I thought was unjust and against my entire belief system then I would most probably refuse to go as well.....quite often governments are not expressing the popular will nor really giving a S*** about you....such is life...
    See what I mean...you said if you were enlisted you would refuse to go to war if you disagreed..that's not how it works...it's funny that people think is wrong to send soldiers to war...listen that's a soldiers primary objective.. defend the country...period...not to seek out free money for college or whatever other capatilist agenda someone might have for joining the military...

Also if anyone has so many negative things say about their country whatever country that might be...the solution is very simple...GET THE FWOOK OUT!!!!

Because nobody in the government stops anybody from their pursuit of happiness...and if everyone really examined their on lives then they'd see that it is probably a self inflicted wound and not the government that's causing whatever trouble or discomfort that they think they're having with their lives...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was enlisted to go off and fight in a war that I thought was unjust and against my entire belief system then I would most probably refuse to go as well.....quite often governments are not expressing the popular will nor really giving a S*** about you....such is life...
    See what I mean...you said if you were enlisted you would refuse to go to war if you disagreed..that's not how it works...it's funny that people think is wrong to send soldiers to war...listen that's a soldiers primary objective.. defend the country...period...not to seek out free money for college or whatever other capatilist agenda someone might have for joining the military...

Also if anyone has so many negative things say about their country whatever country that might be...the solution is very simple...GET THE FWOOK OUT!!!!

Because nobody in the government stops anybody from their pursuit of happiness...and if everyone really examined their on lives then they'd see that it is probably a self inflicted wound and not the government that's causing whatever trouble or discomfort that they think they're having with their lives...
    yeah, a soldiers duty is to go to war when there is a demand for their presence. thats their proffesion...but being called up is a different thing.

Ali was a proffessional boxer. if he opposed going to the war then why should he go?? like i say if i was enlisted to go off and fight in a war that i really thought was unjust i would probably just say no as well. thats my free choice as a rational thinking human being. people have the right to make a stand if they vehemontly disagree with something. we dont owe our clumsy governments anything, especially not our lives if its something we dont particularly feel is justified.

and as for saying that people with nothing good to say about their country should just get out, well, thats overstepping it a little perhaps. people have the right to express free opinions and they should be able to do that in the comfort of their own country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a lot more then "I don't want to go because I don't like war" It was a lot more then that. And the way you talk about it, I'm guessing you don't know what the Vietnam War was about do you? Because it had nothing to do with defending the USA

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Muslims don't eat pork. So Toney saying he'd shove a porkchop down his throat was an insult
    Which is why he said it. This wanker is playing at being dummer than he is.

El Kabong Guest

Well fact was it was US policy at the time to stop the spread of Communism seeing how this was during THE COLD WAR.

Also FACT we tried to help France one of our favorite allies who ended up with a total surrender to the VC, this means they left their people, their troops, everyone.

The war started being different at 1967 after the Tet Offensive, we judged our victories by body counts and not by land held and it came back to bite us in the ass.

I still dislike Ali no matter what he did, he was a jackass and I can't believe black people hold him in as high a regard as Martin Luther King Jr., Ali was divisive and called his "black brothers" Uncle Toms without any reason other than they weren't with that SHAM of a religious sect "The Nation of Islam".

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    Muslims don't eat pork. So Toney saying he'd shove a porkchop down his throat was an insult
    Which is why he said it. This wanker is playing at being dummer than he is.
    You know damn well Toney wouldn't give food away...look at the man, he's obese!

Thread Information