0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Actually I would be affraid that LACY might get killed

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by cityboy
    Do you have a problem or are you just retarded?
    And what's your excuse for such sophmoric remarks?

Kessler hasn't proven anything, come back when he has
    Lyle, so you are retarded too

El Kabong Guest

Apparently I am, because I didn't realize that Ottke and Michalzweski were so fucking good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton
    so if kesller is taller and has bigger muslces which are denser than lacys then how can they be the same weight answer tht one
    As someone asked in another forum when the Kessler-Mundine weigh-in pictures were first seen:

"WTF! Have the danes mastered the art of levitation"

Love that comment.

But generally speaking too much is being made of Kessler's size. Both against Siaca and Thysse he didn't look that big at all. He's not a freak of nature - just a very good boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cityboy
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Also...if Kessler couldn't KO Mundine...how's he gonna have enough mus-culs to KO Lacy?
    I do think that you knew better than to answer bullshit like this.

Mundine is not hitable like Lacy. Lacy might be the poorest defencer of SMW and is very easy to hit, agree?

Kessler vs. Lacy would be a mismatch BIG time!
    The poorest defencer & SMW?

Nope. He's got a leaky defense...& it showed against Joe...but Kess doesn't have the greatest in the world.

You need to open your eyes & recognize that Kessler isn't perfect...I agree that he is a fine boxer & all...but you act like he's the destructor & creator of all before him.

Come on Royal...that's just weak.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler in no way is bulkier nor has he nigger biceps which don't even really matter, look at TIto's biceps & how much power he carries! Lacy has a shot at beating Kessler after taking that azz woopin from the best out there, but kessler fought no one!

El Kabong Guest

Yeah he hasn't really fought anyone...least we know how Lacy stands with the best...Kessler will never come close to fighting Calzaghe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah he hasn't really fought anyone...least we know how Lacy stands with the best...Kessler will never come close to fighting Calzaghe
    Your right, after Kessler seen what happened to Lacy he will be ducking & running until Calzaghe retires!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I back Kess to win this one, but Lacy showed a good chin against Joe so i feel itll be a decision.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4
    Your right, after Kessler seen what happened to Lacy he will be ducking & running until Calzaghe retires!
    Not to mention he probably won't want Jermain Taylor once he moves up for the big fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not to mention he probably won't want Jermain Taylor once he moves up for the big fights
    I agree

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    My problem is this...I'm a Kessler fan...but the stupidity that comes from the mouth of these jokers on this forum that follow Kessler like he's Jesus Jumped Up Christ from the Grave...makes me sick.

You girl's get a fwockin life & learn to recognize that fighters have flaws & all men can & will be beaten...only then can you understand boxing & your favorite fighter...until then...your'e just gaying up this site.

Sorry...I know that was harsh...but this is getting gotdam ridiculous.
    Same rule should apply to Oscar fans, the sons of bitches. And bigger muscles means shat, didn't Frank Bruno have bigger muscles than nearly everyone else, then why did he get his ass beat so much? How bout Bruce Seldon, he had big muscles too, hell Lacy had bigger muscles than Calzaghe, and unfortuneatly they did not help him.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just because Calzaghe-Lacy was a mismatch doesn't mean Calzaghe-Kessler would be the same. Kessler is not a one-trick horse.

Anyway Kessler called for a Calzaghe fight several times AFTER the JC-Lacy fight. Immidiately after that fight Kessler said he would even follow Calzaghe to light-heavy if needed. Only about a week ago he offered to take the july 8th fight with Calzaghe again. But as usual Calzaghe is not interested.

Here's what Calzaghe said about Kessler days later:
    "Mikkel Kessler is a good fighter, he's undefeated and probably a better fighter than Beyer but then again, does Kessler mean that much outside of Denmark? These are the things that have to be looked at. Obviously, come November, if the fights can't be made with Tarver or one of the top middleweights, then maybe we'll go that route."
    Calzaghe isn't exactly enthusiastic about facing Kessler. A lot of "if"s and "maybe"s like always.

Kessler needs to look at what else he can do to raise his stock. IF he can lure Lacy into a fight it would be a good move, that would give him exposure and might make him a more interesting opponent to Calzaghe. Sure it would be risky. But if Kessler can't beat Lacy - there's no point of talking about facing Calzaghe anyway.

Time is limited though if Kessler-Calzaghe is ever to be made. I doubt it's gonna happen. Calzaghe doesn't need to take the bigger risk for the lesser reward. He's got plenty to choose from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have yet to here why Kessler would beat a Lacy, let alone a Calzaghe. So come on Cityboy, lets here the technical argument, you seem to be Kesslers head cheerleader of the moment, lets here the argument as to why he would beat Lacy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's really gonna argue with a walking encyclopedia....

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by helminth
    Lacy could have heavier bones
    For it to make any difference worth talking about Lacy would either have to have a skeleton as dence as steal or Kessler would have to snap when the wind changed... :P

Thread Information