Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oscar DeLaHoya: That was the biggest azz woopin' Mayorga has had!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oscar DeLaHoya: That was the biggest azz woopin' Mayorga has had!

I hope Mayorga fights again!! He is great for boxing!!

Against the winner or loser for that matter of Vargas v Mosely. Actually scap that... just Vargas!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdoo

Against the winner or loser for that matter of Vargas v Mosely. Actually scap that... just Vargas!!
    I said awhile back that I'd like to see that fight. However, considering how bad Mayorga is looking, and how good Vargas looked against Mosely, I'd say Vargas by KO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor

I said awhile back that I'd like to see that fight. However, considering how bad Mayorga is looking, and how good Vargas looked against Mosely, I'd say Vargas by KO.
    yeh but Vargas does get hit and he isnt as quick as Oscar, I have no doubt Nando would win but it would be a fantastic fight while it lasted!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh but Vargas does get hit and he isnt as quick as Oscar, I have no doubt Nando would win but it would be a fantastic fight while it lasted!!
    Yes! I can only imagine those pre-fight press conferences. I wonder how many fights they would get into before the actual fight? Oscar should look into signing one of them, just to hype it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes! I can only imagine those pre-fight press conferences. I wonder how many fights they would get into before the actual fight? Oscar should look into signing one of them, just to hype it!
    Oh the press conference would be a blast!! it would be like Tyson v Lewis I think it was... when a line of security separated the camps in the ring before round 1.

Don has his claws deep in Mayorga and no way Vargas would sign under Oscar, but what about Winky Wright hasn't he formed some promotional group with Tito? he could sign Vargas.. but he would probably want to kick his ass first and get that L back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Mayorga, he is good for boxing becuz of his persona, but Mayorga has a great chin & Tito couldn't crack it until the 8th, but Oscar took that steel chin & turned it into jello in the first round, now you all can say what you want about Mayorga's skill level, but who has done what Oscar done? Let's see if PBF could do that to Mayorga or Margarito or Hatton: I THINK NOT!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope. But all could look impressive against him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Nope. But all could look impressive against him
    Impressive: Yes, but can KO him, HELL NAW!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't expect Oscar to KO him. That first round knockdown shocked me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I didn't expect Oscar to KO him. That first round knockdown shocked me.
    Me too, my heart dropped when that happened, and I didn't think that Oscar had power like that! Maybe he has been saving it for a rainy day? We all know that Mayorga has a great chin & Oscar melted him!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!

Thread Information