Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Woman Troubles

ok, so i've been going out with this chick for almost 2 years now, and we ran into some trouble recently, just want your thoughts and opinions....

ok, so we'll start in mon and wed... i was over, but both nights she asks me to leave at 10, o'clock, b/c she is tired...
    so me and my buddy have night school on tues and thurs, so we are going to school, but b4 i talk to her and she tells me that her friend asked her to go to a bar with her and her work firends, so my first thoguths are... "wait... so i have to leave at 10 b/c your tired, but your now going to go to a bar at 930..." i came home and waited for her to call, i even calle dher are 11 to see what was up, but no answer, she eventually called at 1AM! and i was sorta pissed off, but when near the end of the convo i could sorta tell that something was wrong, she was kinda crying... I was mad so I didntcall, i was tired,

then later she called like 10 mins later and she was crying, telling me she wanted to hear my voice... i asked if anything happened, she told me that her good friend was there, she had been frinds wih thid guy for 2 year before she met me, they went out for like 2 months...

ok, then the next day, we go to the mall, and I feel all wierd, like empty, and I dont know what it is, but in the way back, I stop in a parking lot and am like, I dont know what is wrong with me but i feel all empty inside, this is when she tells me

that this guy that was there, and was her best friedn for the first wo years of high school told her that he loves her, and that she has been thinking about it ever since,

so how do I feel about this... pretty crappy,

I mean she is the first person i loved, and I tihnk he is the first person she loved, they didnt have sex or anytihng, but i guess they were both each others first person that they loved, i dont know, she says is different, but she is always telling me that she has a lot on her miond, last night we sorta talked about it, I told her that i wished she had said when he told her " sorry to bad your too late, I love him (me) right now" but I guess she didnt, and she caims that this guy didnt plan this, how is that possible you dont just spirt somethign out like that, I am quite sure he planned it, but she is adement that he did not...

I dont know what to do, I really love this girl, but I mean if she doesnt feel the same way about me what do I do

Thanks for all the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Woman Troubles

Man you got problems...im here in aus having a fucked up situation trying to figure out if this chick i know likes me....and she has a bf whos a mate of mine. At least you got the girl...im hear playing "guess the body language" Mate sounds to me like you got a problem...i think the only thing you can do is ask her how she really feels and you might not like the answer. But dont listen to me...im having women troubles too, fuckin women have to be so bloody complicated!
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holy shit - haven't you got any friends that you could talk about this with??

Either this is a strange wind up, or you are really risking hurting your feelings posting things like this on an internet forum, just waiting for anyone to respond with anything they feel like (!)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok SOBO here is rule number #1 please forgive me if it sounds harsh but believe I am older and wiser (more charming and better looking but that is besides the point)

I am not joking ok....here it goes

rule #1: Don't Be A Pussy
    She probably did something with the guy and that is why she is crying. She feels guilty and she wants YOU to make her feel better.

rule #2 Don't Be Gullible
    don't start believing everything she says. Dude she did something with this guy!!!! she would not be crying otherwise.

break everything off right now. Forget about love, she has and now she expects you to forgive her.

I wish you young guys could see what I see. There are many women out there MANY......... if the one that you are with effs you over, MOVE ON!!!!!

Ask Saddo, Brad and any other married guy or guy who has been around the block

WE HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!

DONT BE A PUSSY!!!! MOVE ON, SHE DID SOMETHING YOU FREAK!!! OTHERWISE SHE WOULD NOT BE CRYING!! SHE FEELS GUILTY!!!! NOW SHE IS LOOKING FOR YOU TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER!!
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Man you got problems...im here in aus having a fucked up situation trying to figure out if this chick i know likes me....and she has a bf whos a mate of mine. At least you got the girl...im hear playing "guess the body language" Mate sounds to me like you got a problem...i think the only thing you can do is ask her how she really feels and you might not like the answer. But dont listen to me...im having women troubles too, fuckin women have to be so bloody complicated!
    no snakey it is not complicated, simple black and white. If she is not down with you.......here is what you say.....................NEXT!!!

please dont be friends with women......

be a dick sometimes. Beleive me, I got more women being a jerk than being nice. This is something I could never figure out why. But when I was nice I got walked all over, when I was a jerk, I was Brad Pitt the second, I dont know why but its true.

DONT BE A PUSSY!!

I wish I could give you all my experiences. Everytime I see or hear of a young guy getting all lovy dubby over a chick that has no interest in him, it makes me shake my head cause I know better.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER YOU DOPE!!!

MOVE ON!!! what do you mean what do I do?? MOVE ON.......
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate to sounds so harsh but this is what you need right now believe me
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SOBO she had this planned all along, she tells you to go home cause she tired AND then she tells you she is going out with the girls. no bro, she was planning to meet up with this guy.
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok I am done, Saddo and Brad please tell this youngster the truth
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mad dog lives for these types of threads.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See what I mean, SOBO - I told you !!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dumbasses the lot of you. The fact that he told her he loved her probably stirred up a lot of memories and feelings the last thing she needs is you acting like a jealous jerk - that's just the thing to send her running away from you.

She maybe just thinking what if I had stayed with him rather than you. If he was her first love and you think she is yours why are you acting so bad. I had someone do a similar thing to me and it made me wonder what could have been different, doesn't make me care any less about other guys. She's with YOU if she didn't want to be with you by your past posts she's had plenty of reason to walk away. Just relax tell her you understand that it must have been hard to hear that from her past boyfriend, ask if he really meant that much to her and say how much you care for her now. Think with your head and not testosterone

M_D you are so dumped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    dumbasses the lot of you. The fact that he told her he loved her probably stirred up a lot of memories and feelings the last thing she needs is you acting like a jealous jerk - that's just the thing to send her running away from you.

She maybe just thinking what if I had stayed with him rather than you. If he was her first love and you think she is yours why are you acting so bad. I had someone do a similar thing to me and it made me wonder what could have been different, doesn't make me care any less about other guys. She's with YOU if she didn't want to be with you by your past posts she's had plenty of reason to walk away. Just relax tell her you understand that it must have been hard to hear that from her past boyfriend, ask if he really meant that much to her and say how much you care for her now. Think with your head and not testosterone

M_D you are so dumped.

In defence of mad dog. What he said could quite possibly be true.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well if he wants to see the girl he loves on the arm of her ex he should listen to M_D.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On the other hand the girls he loves could be fecking about behind his back and not care for him as much as he cares for her.

Thread Information