Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prospect Paul Williams calls out Antonio Margarito. Nice. So...the Game... ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Prospect Paul Williams calls out Antonio Margarito. Nice. So...the Game... ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell!!!

Williams just called out Margarito!!!

Said he wanted him!!! Respects him...but he wants Margarito!!!

Won't nobody fight Tony...throw em this kid.

I was impressed. He done good.

Whatchu think Game?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prospect Paul Williams calls out Antonio Margarito. Nice. So...the Game... ?

Where's the Margarito nuthuggers now. Margarito got no fight and he says no one wants to fight him, except Williams. Let's see this fight happen Tony.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prospect Paul Williams calls out Antonio Margarito. Nice. So...the Game... ?

Knowing Margarito, he'll sign to face Matthysse first. Than continue to say everybody is ducking him

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito is already scheduled to fight Sharmba Mitchell so settle down bitches. Paul Williams looked pretty good, throws lots of punches and has a good chin. Let's not be stupid like Max Kellerman and say he could beat every single fighter from 147-154 already though.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Margarito is already scheduled to fight Sharmba Mitchell so settle down bitches. Paul Williams looked pretty good, throws lots of punches and has a good chin. Let's not be stupid like Max Kellerman and say he could beat every single fighter from 147-154 already though.
    I don't think that he could beat Margarito by any means...those shots that Mattis hit him with would drop him had they come from Margartio...I just liked the fact that he did indeed call him out.

What happens though if Mitchell beats Margarito?

THere's a thought.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    I don't think that he could beat Margarito by any means...those shots that Mattis hit him with would drop him had they come from Margartio...I just liked the fact that he did indeed call him out.

What happens though if Mitchell beats Margarito?

THere's a thought.
    Then I'll be happy for Sharmba, but it probably ain't gonna happen. I like Margarito and Mitchell. I do think that because Margarito is so underrated that he has in a way become overrated though. I think he could defeat Floyd maybe, but if he is too slow which he might just be, he would be pot shotted all night. The Mitchell fight should show us just how he deals with a faster, slicker boxer.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whatchu think Game?
    Oh!!! come on WackOff...
    Tony called out the winner of PBF-ZAB prior to the fight.....
    Then after the fight.......So?

Whats up? Wheres all the mad boxing fans at about fighters not stepping up to the plate?

Williams hasn't even fought top 15 opposition, all hes after right now is $$$$$$$. He needs to stand in line and wait his turn. Tony has been trying to get the big fight hes almost there now this young kat Williams want's to open his mouth and call Tony out is that really what he want's? Or is the 6 mill. he want's?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Williams may trouble Margarito for a round or two but he got hit with some looping right hands that Tony loves to throw. I don't think he is ready for Tony Margarito, but then again, who ever is
    ready"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony punching power would break thru that chin of Williams....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why can't Williams take Margarito's punches? He took Matthysse punches who's KO% is way higher than Margarito's. Why is everybody making it seem like Margarito has Thomas Hearns or Julien Jackson power? He doesn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Whatchu think Game?
    Oh!!! come on WackOff...
    Tony called out the winner of PBF-ZAB prior to the fight.....
    Then after the fight.......So?

Whats up? Wheres all the mad boxing fans at about fighters not stepping up to the plate?

Williams hasn't even fought top 15 opposition, all hes after right now is $$$$$$$. He needs to stand in line and wait his turn. Tony has been trying to get the big fight hes almost there now this young kat Williams want's to open his mouth and call Tony out is that really what he want's? Or is the 6 mill. he want's?

There you go...running with it like it's on fire.

You flamers kill me.

That was actually just a jovial shot to my boy the Game.

Margarito fighting Williams would be a step backward that I wouldnt expect him to take.

Try not to be such a serious Sally all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Why can't Williams take Margarito's punches? He took Matthysse punches who's KO% is way higher than Margarito's. Why is everybody making it seem like Margarito has Thomas Hearns or Julien Jackson power? He doesn't.
    Because Margarito like Williams throws about 100 punches a round. They wont be single shots.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will
    Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Because Margarito like Williams throws about 100 punches a round. They wont be single shots.
    Williams jab would cut that number down

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh come on people....if you read my article entitled WW monsters fight,you would see Williams himself said he is not on the level of Antonio Margarito,so why should Tony fight him? and even if he did,what would it prove? People would just diss Tony for winning against another dangerous unproven C grader,just like Clottey. Anyway,both would get crushed the way I crush most of these arguments against Margarito
    Fighting Sharmba Mitchell is better than fighting either of the above mentioned guys because,firstly he's a boxer,he won't trade and I want to see Tony with someone like that and second,it's a name. Not a great one but a name none the less. I highly doubt a jab and standing stationary would stop Margarito,the would loop his punches over the jab. No one said he has awesome one punch power but put two of his together and you have banging power and multiply that with hundreds he throws....Any other meek arguments?
    Now when the fwook is that fag De La Hoya going to retire so we can REALLY find out what Floyd is made of!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito nuthuggers He doesn't have a fight on his scheduled 7/29 date so instead of going with the over-the-hill Mitchell, let's see him face his sparring partner, Williams. If he doesn't take this fight I'm gonna use the same arguement against him that the Margarito fans use against why PBF doesn't fight him.

Thread Information