Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The saddest job ever...

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The saddest job ever...

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    as did I.......and I have always look at that as a black eye on the family....I am ashamed that I came from a racist back ground....on my fathers side of course....my mothers side is pure Italian...And I'm damn proud of that...not the government but the nationality....like I'm proud to be an American...I served as well....and the rebel flag is still a sign of racism just like the swastica is...now...maybe it wasn't at first but it is now and has been for over 60 years....
    ...God you're a fuckin faggot dude

You're proud you're Italian? So, the whole Mussolini thing, you're cool with that? Helping Hitler murder the jews AND fight AGAINST Americans?The whole Capone, Lucciano, Gotti thing, you're cool with that?

American, so you're cool with the massacres of various indian populations? You're cool with the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

...and you equate The Stars and Bars to the Swastika For shame....

I am cool with being an American, and a Southerner those aren't choices where you can only be one or the other, I'm both and I'm proud of my family

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    as did I.......and I have always look at that as a black eye on the family....I am ashamed that I came from a racist back ground....on my fathers side of course....my mothers side is pure Italian...And I'm damn proud of that...not the government but the nationality....like I'm proud to be an American...I served as well....and the rebel flag is still a sign of racism just like the swastica is...now...maybe it wasn't at first but it is now and has been for over 60 years....
    ...God you're a F****** faggot dude

You're proud you're Italian? So, the whole Mussolini thing, you're cool with that? Helping Hitler murder the jews AND fight AGAINST Americans?The whole Capone, Lucciano, Gotti thing, you're cool with that?

American, so you're cool with the massacres of various indian populations? You're cool with the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I am cool with being an American, and a Southerner those aren't choices where you can only be one or the other, I'm both and I'm proud of my family
    my mothers side is pure Italian...And I'm damn proud of that...not the government but the nationality did you not read the whole part here!!!! you f**king douchebag.... you are retarded...... Tell your Klan buddies I said "Go F*ck yourself!" you contradicting retarded, slavery wishin, KKK wannabe, skynard lovin douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

El Kabong Guest

So just because I'm from the South and I like a Southern Rock band I'm a racist?

Who's close minded now...I have no problem that you're Italian until you start saying shit about where I'm from and what I like.

Contradicting? How? Because EVERY nation/society/race has skeletons in their closets? Yet you ONLY pick on the south.

Go listen to more of your clown music

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So just because I'm from the South and I like a Southern Rock band I'm a racist?

Who's close minded now...I have no problem that you're Italian until you start saying S*** about where I'm from and what I like.

Contradicting? How? Because EVERY nation/society/race has skeletons in their closets? Yet you ONLY pick on the south.

Go listen to more of your clown music
    that was in response to the homosexual remark you made towards me......and I just listen to ICP again....hadn't listened to them in months until you brought them up...thanks......I'm a free bird yeahhhh!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my mothers side is pure Italian...And I'm damn proud of that...not the government but the nationality did you not read the whole part here!!!! you f**king douchebag.... you are retarded...... Tell your Klan buddies I said "Go F*ck yourself!" you contradicting retarded, slavery wishin, KKK wannabe, skynard lovin douchebag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude...you're retarded. Lyle isn't racist...he's just republican (no offense to you Lyle). I lov eit. You say "Oh that flag flew when the south was fighting for racism"...well THE FOOKEN ITALIAN FLAG WAS FLYING WHEN MUSSOLINI WAS HELPING WITH THE EXTERMINATION OF JEWS!

So get out of here you antisemetic bastard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

Dude...you're retarded. Lyle isn't racist...he's just republican (no offense to you Lyle). I lov eit. You say "Oh that flag flew when the south was fighting for racism"...well THE FOOKEN ITALIAN FLAG WAS FLYING WHEN MUSSOLINI WAS HELPING WITH THE EXTERMINATION OF JEWS!

So get out of here you antisemetic B******.
    The rebel flag was invented specifically for the war/separation from the United States...the Italian flag flew well before the war(WWII) broke out....so you are way off....educate yourself before you step to me...I don't walk around Jewish people flaunting a swastica..Just like I'm sure Lyle doesn't have a rebel flag attatched to his truck bed...neither one of us were alive when the wars happend....and I am an AMERICAN FIRST....I served in the US ARMY PROUDLY....it pains me when you attempt to call me an antisemetic child born to an unwed mother....sc for that remark...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The rebel flag was invented specifically for the war/separation from the United States...the Italian flag flew well before the war(WWII) broke out....so you are way off....educate yourself before you step to me...I don't walk around Jewish people flaunting a swastica..Just like I'm sure Lyle doesn't have a rebel flag attatched to his truck bed...neither one of us were alive when the wars happend....and I am an AMERICAN FIRST....I served in the US ARMY PROUDLY....it pains me when you attempt to call me an antisemetic child born to an unwed mother....sc for that remark...
    But calling Lyle a KKK wannabe because of some harmless regional pride and because of music preference (which was a stereotype in itself, kind of contradicting seeing as how racism is based on stereotypes) must have sat real well with him

Your a piece of work dude lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But calling Lyle a KKK wannabe because of some harmless regional pride and because of music preference (which was a stereotype in itself, kind of contradicting seeing as how racism is based on stereotypes) must have sat real well with him

Your a piece of work dude lol
    all of my comments are in response to a previous comment..if you look to the comment he posted before I made mine you will notice that he says/calls me god you're a F***** faggot dude... did you not read that...that is what sets me off...and the Mussolini/Hitler thing..and the fact that his whole comment was based on the fact that he misread my post...

El Kabong Guest

...well you wrote ...and I quote

"anyone flying one(a rebel flag) is a racist/retard/redneck"...and you also mentioned anyone who likes Lynyrd Skynyrd to be a racist/retard/redneck...you said you served in the Army...no Skynyrd fans there? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe. No one with a pick up and a gun rack or Stars and Bars sticker on their truck? I'm not saying that's a must but I'm sure you served with people who had those things.

I only brought up any names Italians were called because I was called a racist/retard/redneck before and so if you believe that I might as well have earned it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...well you wrote ...and I quote

"anyone flying one(a rebel flag) is a racist/retard/redneck"...and you also mentioned anyone who likes Lynyrd Skynyrd to be a racist/retard/redneck...you said you served in the Army...no Skynyrd fans there? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe. No one with a pick up and a gun rack or Stars and Bars sticker on their truck? I'm not saying that's a must but I'm sure you served with people who had those things.

I only brought up any names Italians were called because I was called a racist/retard/redneck before and so if you believe that I might as well have earned it.
    you misquoted me....I always say...Most people that_______.....but I said most...look at my original post.......the saddest jobs one....that's where it all started......

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will both of you please shut up?
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Will both of you please shut up?
    Yeah man, there should be just one thread of "The people vs Lyle"
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

El Kabong Guest

...says the man from the penal colony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"The People VS Lyle Flynt"

El Kabong Guest

you misquoted me....I always say...Most people that_______.....but I said most...look at my original post.......the saddest jobs one....that's where it all started......
    Yeah "most" seems to me to be a broad sweeping judgement passed by someone who listens to angry clown music

Thread Information