Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B*tch*s that sad click with no b*lls

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I just plain don't sad click...I'll whip them into submission with superb arguing tactics.
    Agreed...the only sc's I give are to Royal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Be a man or woman and take credit for your votes...Violent Demise and I seem to be the only ones with the bullocks/balls to let you know when you get a sc or a cc and why.....everyone is open to the cc but hide like b*tches when they give a sad click. Step up and be accounted for..I currently have 31 sc (mostly from Hatton fans after the Collazo fight) and have never seen who has sad clicked me.... maybe the powers that be could work on that...how does everyone else feel about this?
    I've taken 5 sc from this post within the last hour......and the cowards keep on coming...noone fessing up....chickensh*ts..all of them...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Be a man or woman and take credit for your votes...Violent Demise and I seem to be the only ones with the bullocks/balls to let you know when you get a sc or a cc and why.....everyone is open to the cc but hide like b*tches when they give a sad click. Step up and be accounted for..I currently have 31 sc (mostly from Hatton fans after the Collazo fight) and have never seen who has sad clicked me.... maybe the powers that be could work on that...how does everyone else feel about this?
    I've taken 5 sc from this post within the last hour......and the cowards keep on coming...noone fessing up....chickensh*ts..all of them...
    you gotta call them out bro! i havnt seen anything you have posted that deserves a no response sc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    you gotta call them out bro! i havnt seen anything you have posted that deserves a no response sc.
    If only I could find out...but that's the chance someone takes when they give their opinion....someone will disagree...I just as for a reason...I know I've posted some things that might upset fans(and earn a sc) of certain fighters but I always give my reason...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    If only I could find out...but that's the chance someone takes when they give their opinion....someone will disagree...I just as for a reason...I know I've posted some things that might upset fans(and earn a sc) of certain fighters but I always give my reason...
    like you said only a "B*tch*s that sad click with no b*lls" would do that. i probably got most of my sc because i was sure lacy was going to ko joe. but i was being honest.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've gotten 5 in the last day with no call for reminding fight fans how hard and complicated cutting weight is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well now that this is in the "adult" section.......Fuk all you pussies that dont have the balls to let someone know when your going to sc them with out giving a reason. so Fuk you faggots!!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I've gotten 5 in the last day with no call for reminding fight fans how hard and complicated cutting weight is...
    Well...I wasn't one and I thought you brought valuable insight to that thread (seeing as how you're a boxer right?) so take a CC one from me. I know Castillo didn't cheat, but I still don't think he intended on coming in at the limit, because 5 lbs is A LOT

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    B*tch*s dont have b*lls sir... B*stard*s do

Anyway, if someone sadclicks you and doesn't present their side of the arguement, just take it like you've won the arguement because all they could do was sc you because they couldn't prove you wrong.
    got me on that one.....lol...and I would like to apologize to all the non sc'ing b*tches out there that might take offense to my inclusion of their name in my post....I would have called the sc'er with no backup eunuchs but I don't think the insult would have resonated with them....
    The more u go on about gettin sad clicks..........the more people are guna give them 2 u
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol i dont even care about sad clicks, its obvious if you dont agree with someone they are gunna sad click you, dont get so worked up about it.

its just a game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    B*tch*s dont have b*lls sir... B*stard*s do

Anyway, if someone sadclicks you and doesn't present their side of the arguement, just take it like you've won the arguement because all they could do was sc you because they couldn't prove you wrong.
    got me on that one.....lol...and I would like to apologize to all the non sc'ing b*tches out there that might take offense to my inclusion of their name in my post....I would have called the sc'er with no backup eunuchs but I don't think the insult would have resonated with them....
    The more u go on about gettin sad clicks..........the more people are guna give them 2 u
    i just want them to give me an informed reason...I don't care about the sad click...educate me....tell me your info/opinion and then if you must ....sc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Well...I wasn't one and I thought you brought valuable insight to that thread (seeing as how you're a boxer right?) so take a CC one from me. I know Castillo didn't cheat, but I still don't think he intended on coming in at the limit, because 5 lbs is A LOT
    exactly...that 5 pounds was probably closer to 10-12 before he started sweating out the waterweight...to miss by that much means he ws never going to make that weight....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like to consider my self a grown mature adult, and could care less about a sad click on an internet forum...if this small insignificance in your life is causing such angst maybe you should look else where for validation
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    I like to consider my self a grown mature adult, and could care less about a sad click on an internet forum...if this small insignificance in your life is causing such angst maybe you should look else where for validation
    if you read my posts you would have seen I simply was asking for some information to go with the sc.....You can suck my balls manChild....take your dr phil b*llsh*t somewhere else.....by the way..here's your sc for the day...tell dr phil I said "HI"....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your such a tough guy..man I'm intimidated now...you suck your father with that mouth
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information