Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default B*tch*s that sad click with no b*lls

Be a man or woman and take credit for your votes...Violent Demise and I seem to be the only ones with the bullocks/balls to let you know when you get a sc or a cc and why.....everyone is open to the cc but hide like b*tches when they give a sad click. Step up and be accounted for..I currently have 31 sc (mostly from Hatton fans after the Collazo fight) and have never seen who has sad clicked me.... maybe the powers that be could work on that...how does everyone else feel about this?
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B*tch*s that sad click with no b*lls

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Be a man or woman and take credit for your votes...Violent Demise and I seem to be the only ones with the bullocks/balls to let you know when you get a sc or a cc and why.....everyone is open to the cc but hide like b*tches when they give a sad click. Step up and be accounted for..I currently have 31 sc (mostly from Hatton fans after the Collazo fight) and have never seen who has sad clicked me.... maybe the powers that be could work on that...how does everyone else feel about this?
    i agree for the most part. if someone is making a "point" and you disagree then say so as you sc them. on the other hand , some people post such stupid ass shat that telling them why they are getting a sc is just a waste of time.

El Kabong Guest

I just plain don't sad click...I'll whip them into submission with superb arguing tactics.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did you do that? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, but violent demise gives sadclicks to people for weird reasons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

B*tch*s dont have b*lls sir... B*stard*s do

Anyway, if someone sadclicks you and doesn't present their side of the arguement, just take it like you've won the arguement because all they could do was sc you because they couldn't prove you wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree for the most part. if someone is making a "point" and you disagree then say so as you sc them. on the other hand , some people post such stupid a** shat that telling them why they are getting a sc is just a waste of time.
    [/quote]sometime people need to know when they post that shat so it might help them in the future...if it's a disagreement tell me you disagree...we all have opinions..for instance...If I think Hatton is ducking Collazo and express my opinion...tell me how he's not and give me an example to back it up...not just a sc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont really give many sadclicks out, its only when the guy is being ignorant and blatanly pissing people off for silly reasons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    B*tch*s dont have b*lls sir... B*stard*s do

Anyway, if someone sadclicks you and doesn't present their side of the arguement, just take it like you've won the arguement because all they could do was sc you because they couldn't prove you wrong.
    got me on that one.....lol...and I would like to apologize to all the non sc'ing b*tches out there that might take offense to my inclusion of their name in my post....I would have called the sc'er with no backup eunuchs but I don't think the insult would have resonated with them....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree for the most part. if someone is making a "point" and you disagree then say so as you sc them. on the other hand , some people post such stupid a** shat that telling them why they are getting a sc is just a waste of time.
    sometime people need to know when they post that shat so it might help them in the future...if it's a disagreement tell me you disagree...we all have opinions..for instance...If I think Hatton is ducking Collazo and express my opinion...tell me how he's not and give me an example to back it up...not just a sc...
    [/quote]

right, but when some f-ing dip shi# like royal says "lacy black bum. joe bum fighter". how can you explain anything to him , not mention its a waste of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    i dont really give many sadclicks out, its only when the guy is being ignorant and blatanly pissing people off for silly reasons
    right...but if someone is giving his opinion and gives information to back it up...i'm even more prone to giving a cc for standing up for their opinions....even if I disagree....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

right...but if someone is giving his opinion and gives information to back it up...i'm even more prone to giving a cc for standing up for their opinions....even if I disagree....
    yeah exactly
    CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    sometime people need to know when they post that shat so it might help them in the future...if it's a disagreement tell me you disagree...we all have opinions..for instance...If I think Hatton is ducking Collazo and express my opinion...tell me how he's not and give me an example to back it up...not just a sc...
    right, but when some f-ing dip shi# like royal says "lacy black bum. joe bum fighter". how can you explain anything to him , not mention its a waste of time.
    [/quote]yeah..I remember seeing someone make a post very similar to that....I sad clicked him and told him why i did it.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah exactly
    CC
    cc back at cha....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, but violent demise gives sadclicks to people for weird reasons
    true...but the Violent One always gives a reason why.....

Thread Information