Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Diego Corrales interview after learning Castillo did not make the weight.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Diego Corrales interview after learning Castillo did not make the weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Diego Corrales interview after learning Castillo did not make the weight.

Poor chico.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Diego Corrales interview after learning Castillo did not make the weight.

He made a good decision to not take this fight with Castillo being 4 1/2 pounds over the limit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swice
    He made a good decision to not take this fight with Castillo being 4 1/2 pounds over the limit.
    because he's no longer fighting a 135 er he is fighting a welter weight....He remembers the last time this happened and he did the smart thing this time...This is horrible for him...all the training..preparation...sacrifice.....castillo needs to be suspended for at least 18 months....12 months is'nt long enough because most fighters at his level take a year off between fights anyway...that way he loses the hatton fight and any other big fight for him...he brought it upon himself...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My heart goes out to Chico, Castillo is a piece of garbage for pulling a stunt like that. Castillo should have to give chico half his purse from his next fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont blame him for being that pissed and castillo robbed us of a good fight. Fuck you castillo, i had alot of respect for you before this...now i dont have too much at all!
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I saw this....that was where I was saying he said he expected him to make weight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Yeah I saw this....that was where I was saying he said he expected him to make weight.
    Dude,did you put a video up too? I thought I saw your name next to a Chico vid,I'm sure I did!!

Thread Information