Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Israel shells beach

Quote Originally Posted by The Game

I know I may sound like a conspiracy theorist but I don't believe ANY news station on earth broadcasts the whole truth,as they are all subject to control by the state etc
    I know thats why i watch Fox then Al Jazeera, its the closest way to get an unbiased report when both are totally biased.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Israelis are now saying that it might have been an unexploded shell or that the family had taken their own explosive device onto the beach and that it had gone off!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    The Israelis are now saying that it might have been an unexploded shell or that the family had taken their own explosive device onto the beach and that it had gone off!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lmao thats worse then our Cops saying that the would be innocent terrorist shot his brother in a scuffle for a gun.

It would seem that since George Bush has came along everyone thinks its ok to make up obvious lies and expect no one to question them, I mean who the fuck comes up with this stuff?! are they hiring monkeys?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know how much you guys aknow about the situation in Israel(Palestine) but type of stuff happens all the time.Question@Why are Isreal allowed to have nukes and not be inspected but when a Muslim country tries,they are you know,bastards,terrorists etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a video of this event that was very disturbing. Basically a camera crew with a girl were the first ones on the site. It appeared to me that the camera crew and the girl were planning this. the girl that I speak of is the one making the news. She is the one crying over her dad. I now think that she is not related to this man. The video shown is the complete video and it totally looks like she is acting.

This is not detracting from the killings, I am just saying that it appears that a group of Palestinians staged this video of the grieving girl to get maximum political capital.

I will see if I can find a link later this afternoon after I get home from work. I do work you know unlike you lazy good for nothing, government check receiving, high school dropout, holes in your pants, long haired, ear ring wearing....faigs.....

no offense.

anyhoo I must go

TO THE BAT MOBILE!!!
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Thread Information