0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tarver is a one hit wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    he didn't do enough to beat Roy Jones the first time round when Roy was Weight drained and on the slide... second time he got lucky and the third time he chased an old man who was too scared to commit when tarver was there for the taking.

A decent boxer but literally a one hit wonder...
    Clearly won the first imo, clearly won the 3rd and knocked the guy out in the 2nd. Don't get me wrong I don't rate him that highlly and don't like him, but you don't win 3 fights on one punch, and your points is just are rerranging facts to support an argument.
    your high yo...RJJ clearly won p.1...lucky punch in 2 and a close win in p.3...Tarvers out-put in p.3 was shit...i had it 115-114 Jones in p.3...but had like 2-3 even rounds....give those rounds to Tarver and its 116-112...Tarvers stock has officially plummeted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES FOLKS,

TARVER INDEED IS A ONE HIT WONDER.............. AND THAT ONE HIT IS: ROCKY 6 HAHAHAA JK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Liason
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Ive said it before and ill say it again...tarver had his god damn eyes closed when he koed jones jr. He had no idea where he was throwing, that is a one hit wonder!
    for fuck sake, thank you for saying that...i been crowing about the closed eyes for a long time and everyones like...nahhhh...i say watch the dam slo-mo
    I was pissed when tarver koed roy...and then they showed it in slow mo and i was like "WHAT THE FUCK! He had his fuckin eyes closes!" Thats a lucky shot that put him where he was...until bhop flogged him
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I lovvve RJJ but that really peeped me off about him,he could have won that HW title,made history and sailed off into the sunset but instead,he came back and made a fool of himself,tainting his legacy and made Antonio Tarver famous.He had his eyes closed against RJJ when he landed that punch,in the third fight he was just disgraceful but won by default becaue Roy was an embarressment and on top of this,he has no stamina,nothing so yeah,dam right,1 hit wonder.Let's jst hope he calls it a day so we don't have to hear from him again!

Thread Information