Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Carlos Manuel Baldomir vs Arturo Gatti

This will be a very exciting fight. I think Gatti will need to be light on his feet for this one. He will need to stay off the ropes and commit to a total Boxing style game plan and avoid the exchanges. If he does this he should win. If he goes toe to toe he will bleed out and the fight will be stopped. Anyway that’s how I see it .
    What are your thoughts on this fight ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carlos Manuel Baldomir vs Arturo Gatti

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    This will be a very exciting fight. I think Gatti will need to be light on his feet for this one. He will need to stay off the ropes and commit to a total Boxing style game plan and avoid the exchanges. If he does this he should win. If he goes toe to toe he will bleed out and the fight will be stopped. Anyway that’s how I see it .
    What are your thoughts on this fight ?
    I think it will be a bloodbath......with Gatti gettting the KO in the 5th....lots of blood/cuts...gonna be an exciting fight....any fight with Gatti is exciting win or lose!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Baldomir is going to get a UD or late stoppage on this one. Gatti just is not the fighter he use to be. Baldomir is going to want make it a war, and Gatti cant resist a war. I just dont know if he has another one left in him at this point in his career.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    I think Baldomir is going to get a UD or late stoppage on this one. Gatti just is not the fighter he use to be. Baldomir is going to want make it a war, and Gatti cant resist a war. I just dont know if he has another one left in him at this point in his career.
    Very good point. Can Gatti keep moving? McGirt really needs to drive home the boxing game plan. Gatti can be slick, but your right at some point we all become old news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

think the Mayweather fight took the life out of Gatti?....I ask because I was surprised he came back after that fight....it was savage....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    think the Mayweather fight took the life out of Gatti?....I ask because I was surprised he came back after that fight....it was savage....
    Add the Mayweather fight and all of his wars in the past and I think he is on the down side of his career. I like Gatti and would rather see him win and then retire, but Baldomir is just one of those fighters that keeps coming at you and wont back down. I am not sure how Gatti is going to handle that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Baldomir will probably will win, but who knows I thought Gatti's last opponent would as well... IMO this could go either way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have Gatti winning this fight. Gatti's biggest problem is fighters who are fast and like to stick in move. Baldomir is not that type of fighter, more than likely these two guys are going to stand in front of each other and throw power punches. Gatti is tough and he throws a hard punch and I see Baldomir getting KO'ed in the 7th. We all know that Gatti has been in wars but how do we know that Baldomir hasn't been in the same?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Baldozar is highly under rated,he' s not brilliant at any 1 thing but good at a variety of things,and he has a great chin,very dogged so I fancy him to win this. CC Tybuff,I agree with everything you say brother,I don't think Gatti has anything left and IF Baldmir wins,the big fights will keep coming,with either Cotto or Hatton fighting him!! They would be great fights too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I think Baldozar is highly under rated,he' s not brilliant at any 1 thing but good at a variety of things,and he has a great chin,very dogged so I fancy him to win this. CC Tybuff,I agree with everything you say brother,I don't think Gatti has anything left and IF Baldmir wins,the big fights will keep coming,with either Cotto or Hatton fighting him!! They would be great fights too!
    Very true. Bladomir stay on you like cheap suit. if gatti gets into a war I think he will be in troubles. Gatti needs to keep and moving be very light on the feet. and keep circling his opponent , If he dont I see Gatti getting busted up in this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

baldomir is such a bum --its nonsens--he has no power to hurt gatti and gatti has far superior boxing skills---baldomir is worse than daamgaard----

gatti kayo 5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

gonna be good but im going for Gatti with an KO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

gonna be good if your a gatti fan because its a highlight reel kayo for arturo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LawHoops
    baldomir is such a bum --its nonsens--he has no power to hurt gatti and gatti has far superior boxing skills---baldomir is worse than daamgaard----

gatti kayo 5
    Gatti has overrated boxing skills. Buddy Mcgirt would have you believe he's turned him into some kind of stick and move slickster. In truth, it's Gattis opposition that have allowed him to flatter to deceive.

He does box more than he used to...but he's not FMJ...as the pretty boy conclusively illustrated.

I also think the ol'boy has been to the well one to many times. I don't begrudge the guy eanring a few dollars but even the most ardent Gatti fan, me included, can see he's not the same guy that scrapped it out against Ruelas and Ward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Steelie
    Quote Originally Posted by LawHoops

gatti kayo 5
    Gatti has overrated boxing skills. Buddy Mcgirt would have you believe he's turned him into some kind of stick and move slickster. In truth, it's Gattis opposition that have allowed him to flatter to deceive.

He does box more than he used to...but he's not FMJ...as the pretty boy conclusively illustrated.

I also think the ol'boy has been to the well one to many times. I don't begrudge the guy eanring a few dollars but even the most ardent Gatti fan, me included, can see he's not the same guy that scrapped it out against Ruelas and Ward.
    I agree with you, I think that he looks tired and worn out now. To my eye he doesnt seem to have that bounce in his step anymore.

Thread Information