Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default RIP Mike

Hey seeing as anything goes i'd like to give a quick tribute to my mates younger brother Mike, who, if you read the sun you will know, was murdered on friday night by a friend ( Lee Cowie ) Who we know as "Tiny" as he's like 5'5 and no more then 8 stone.

What surprised me is that Lee wasnt known for being "tough" or to even have the mental capability to hurt someone let alone kill them, Anyway from what i know he hit Mike in the throat and temple and Mike suffered a heart attack and a brain hemerage. His car crash just months before in which he and his brother were in leaving his brother in a near fatal situation which he flly recovered from is said to have been another reason why he died as he had not fully healed or there was a underlying injury.

anyways RIP Mike 1990-2006

( lee cowie who i've known since i joined our school in year 8 )

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: RIP Mike

What a fucking tragedy. I don't read the Sun - what caused the fight? Horrific !
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    What a fucking tragedy. I don't read the Sun - what caused the fight? Horrific !
    To be honest i dont even think it was a fight, not alot of people knew this as lee really never spoke in school but outside of school he was a bit of a nutjob and would hit a friend over the head with a peice of wood without second thought.

Im thinking it was a stupid joke attack gone wrong.

Either way Lee aint gunna survive in prision, he will most definetly be someones bitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i read it R.I.P mike

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad sad stuff - poor kid
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RIP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps
    To be honest i dont even think it was a fight, not alot of people knew this as lee really never spoke in school but outside of school he was a bit of a nutjob and would hit a friend over the head with a peice of wood without second thought.

Either way Lee aint gunna survive in prision, he will most definetly be someones bitch.
    Dude how old were both of them?
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bless the loved ones of the passer.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey

Dude how old were both of them?
    Mike was 16, and Lees 18

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sheps in your fisrt post you said that the guy did not have the mental capacity to hurt anybody and wasn't tough and in your next post you say he was a nut job who wouldn't think twice about hitting a guy over the head with a lump of wood? Were you talkin about the same guy or was the 2nd post about the other chap?
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a F****** tragedy. I don't read the Sun - what caused the fight? Horrific !
    It's always a sad day when a young life is lost....my prayers are with you and your mates family.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Sheps in your fisrt post you said that the guy did not have the mental capacity to hurt anybody and wasn't tough and in your next post you say he was a nut job who wouldn't think twice about hitting a guy over the head with a lump of wood? Were you talkin about the same guy or was the 2nd post about the other chap?
    Yeah im talking about the same guy, its really hard to explain cause no one knew what he was like out of school.

But overall i would say he would never have the mental capability to MEANINGLY hurt someone he doenst know, but when messing around with friends he would hit you over the head with all different weapons or spray deodrant on your foot then set it alight or something dumb like that.

He doesnt have the "mean" streak in him and to be quite honest i would call him a pussy to be straight up.

So what im saying is that he wouldnt of attacked Mike if they had, had an argument or anything like that, the only way i can see it happening is if he was joking about and went to far or was drunk out of his mind. I mean come on he isnt nicknamed tiny for nothing.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Yeah im talking about the same guy, its really hard to explain cause no one knew what he was like out of school.

But overall i would say he would never have the mental capability to MEANINGLY hurt someone he doenst know, but when messing around with friends he would hit you over the head with all different weapons or spray deodrant on your foot then set it alight or something dumb like that.

He doesnt have the "mean" streak in him and to be quite honest i would call him a pussy to be straight up.

So what im saying is that he wouldnt of attacked Mike if they had, had an argument or anything like that, the only way i can see it happening is if he was joking about and went to far or was drunk out of his mind. I mean come on he isnt nicknamed tiny for nothing.
    Sounds like a horrible accident - tragic!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man thats terrible to hear...Life is presicious I dont care how queer that sounds..EVERYONE should realize this

R.I.P dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

r.i.p

Thread Information