Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kessler v Beyer:Kessler gets his big fight!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler v Beyer:Kessler gets his big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Quote Originally Posted by EU Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Well Jeff at 29 was new to the fight game with only 21 previous fights...had he fought some more veterans he'd be better prepared to fight Joe.

It seems to me that you are intent on destroying Lacy's reputation so that you can stand behind your unproven cowardly fighter Mikkel Kessler who doesn't want to lose that 0 on his record
    i agree. why is "super man" aka Kessler not calling out Joe C left and right? F man! atleast prove you have something and try Jeff L on for size.
    Kessler offered to fight Lacy but Lacy's team did not find it a good idea. Team Palle offered the same amout to Lacy for going to Denmark as they requested for Kessler going to Florida. Shaw turned it down....
    He's actually telling the truth. Doesn't change the fact he's an idiot. Take your 5th sc
    Idiot? Well, that is your thoughts and please do not hurt me with all those SC.....
    I seen 6 of Kessler's fights and have been impressed. I actually think he's the most talented of all the Super Middleweights. I would favor him over Calzaghe and Lacy. I think he's a good fighter. But he's not a great fighter. Not yet. Why? Because he still hasn't beaten a great fighter. It's that simple. Fighter Beyer is a small step up, but that's it. Beyer is mediocre at best. I can see why you like Kessler, he looks like the complete package. I just don't know why you elevate him to god status when he hasn't done anything of great note. Your like of kessler is boarderline lust.
    YO Violent!!! remember that EMINEM song named "STAN"?? were he says "I THINK WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER" I think thats what this guy thinks of KESSLER He's his biggest fan
    Kessler is my younger sister's boyfriend and has been it since they went to school, so of course I like the guy

"Kessler is my younger sister's boyfriend "

ok, (if true) i kind of get where your comming from. even then though , you cant just say he is by far the best and there is no chance he could lose (and all the anti american anti black stuff you post is just stupid. if kess IS in some way related to you , well im guessing he's going kick your a$$ very badly if he ever sees what you post here, best of luck royal!)
    His sister is pretty cute though
    shes cute but hes a millionare...so i dont know. Is Kess on acid? look at his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    You know...im hoping beyer wins this fight. I like going for the under dogs and let my just say, beyer is not seen as a dominant force but hes a very crafty fighter when he wants to be and he might pull the upset.

I guess that you also believe in Santa Claus
    Looks like hes missing to me mate, so maybe kessler is a little too slow Beyer is crafty, believe it or not. Green dominated him first time around and he came back in the second fight and gave him a boxing lesson. As i said, i go for under dogs and it would be good to see beyer come up with a win.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the thing Royal...or whoever the fuck you are after you get flushed 1000 more times.

Kessler is a boxer, a craftsman, & a fine one at that...he's also respectful.

He spoke & speeks highly of Lacy & Calzaghe when asked. You should take notes from him.

He comes of very very likeable...you my friend come of as a complete & total wanker.

No one wants to hear about how great you think Kess is...they want to see it with their own eyes. I have long been a supporter of Kessler...but you are turning away fans in accolades.

Do us all a favor & just go promote somewhere else & let us enjoy Kessler without all your anti-sematic remarks about Lacy & the rest of that bullshit.

It's not necessary. We know a good fighter when we see one...we also know a complete jerkoff when he posts...that jerk off would be you.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler will stop Beyer and I think he will do it relatively easily....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Here's the thing Royal...or whoever the F*** you are after you get flushed 1000 more times.

He spoke & speeks highly of Lacy & Calzaghe when asked. You should take notes from him.

He comes of very very likeable...you my friend come of as a complete & total wanker.

No one wants to hear about how great you think Kess is...they want to see it with their own eyes. I have long been a supporter of Kessler...but you are turning away fans in accolades.

Do us all a favor & just go promote somewhere else & let us enjoy Kessler without all your anti-sematic remarks about Lacy & the rest of that bullshit.

It's not necessary. We know a good fighter when we see one...we also know a complete jerkoff when he posts...that jerk off would be you.
    he make's me want Kessler to lose!!! just to shut his friggin mouth!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the thing Royal...or whoever the F*** you are after you get flushed 1000 more times.

I applaude and salute you my friend that was fantastic,But that Fukstik will continue to pollute our fine board with his Kessler worshipping anti american nonsense

Have a on me cause there free

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...must you put "hyped" infront of Lacy's name all the time....perhaps, just maybe, Jeff Lacy was a little young to fight a really good fighter in Joe Calzaghe.

Besides it ain't like Kessler has fought anyone of Jeff's level anyways...he's stuck to the bottom of the division winning with certain angles, the fighter must be old, can't punch, maybe have a bad chin, maybe have a stamina problem, maybe be untested, maybe just be a true bum
    CC, i see lacy as a force for the futre, i see calzaghe taking all four titles and lacy taking over form calzaghe when he decides its time to move up or call it a day.

It put my money on lacy beating kessler tbh.. hope they don't fight untill calzaghe has taken his belts tho, i doubt lacy would fight Jc again anytime soon, and i don't blame ihm either' i dlike to see calzaghe having all belts now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    ...must you put "hyped" infront of Lacy's name all the time....perhaps, just maybe, Jeff Lacy was a little young to fight a really good fighter in Joe Calzaghe.

Besides it ain't like Kessler has fought anyone of Jeff's level anyways...he's stuck to the bottom of the division winning with certain angles, the fighter must be old, can't punch, maybe have a bad chin, maybe have a stamina problem, maybe be untested, maybe just be a true bum
    CC, i see lacy as a force for the futre, i see calzaghe taking all four titles and lacy taking over form calzaghe when he decides its time to move up or call it a day.

It put my money on lacy beating kessler tbh.. hope they don't fight untill calzaghe has taken his belts tho, i doubt lacy would fight Jc again anytime soon, and i don't blame ihm either' i dlike to see calzaghe having all belts now.
    What makes you believe that Lacy would beat Kessler?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What makes you think Kessler will beat Lacy? Because Kessler is from Denmark and Lacy is from Florida USA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What makes you think Kessler will beat Lacy? Because Kessler is from Denmark and Lacy is from Florida USA?
    Most likely because Kessler is White & Lacy is Black
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As most of you guys know I have never been impressed with Jeff Lacy’s boxing skills and I don’t think he is in the same league as Kessler skill wise. Ever since I watched Lacy being totally outclassed and stopped by Gaidarbek Gaidarbekov, I knew that Lacy would never be a good boxer.

Easy fight for Kessler IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacks you sure its not because Kessler has a big bad tattoo on his arm and back and Jeff has a small tat on his neck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacks you sure its not because Kessler has a big bad tattoo on his arm and back and Jeff has a small tat on his neck
    oh..that might be it....big tattoo's make you tougher, badder and better.....damn....Kessler must be a super bada** then....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu

oh..that might be it....big tattoo's make you tougher, badder and better.....damn....Kessler must be a super bada** then....
    man wake up! Kess is a GOD! (IRO)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...oh the guy who got KO'd by Svenn "6 KO's in 34 fights" Ottke
    LOL cc

Thread Information