Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kessler v Beyer:Kessler gets his big fight!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler v Beyer:Kessler gets his big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by EU Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Well Jeff at 29 was new to the fight game with only 21 previous fights...had he fought some more veterans he'd be better prepared to fight Joe.

It seems to me that you are intent on destroying Lacy's reputation so that you can stand behind your unproven cowardly fighter Mikkel Kessler who doesn't want to lose that 0 on his record
    i agree. why is "super man" aka Kessler not calling out Joe C left and right? F man! atleast prove you have something and try Jeff L on for size.
    Kessler offered to fight Lacy but Lacy's team did not find it a good idea. Team Palle offered the same amout to Lacy for going to Denmark as they requested for Kessler going to Florida. Shaw turned it down....
    He's actually telling the truth. Doesn't change the fact he's an idiot. Take your 5th sc
    Idiot? Well, that is your thoughts and please do not hurt me with all those SC.....
    I seen 6 of Kessler's fights and have been impressed. I actually think he's the most talented of all the Super Middleweights. I would favor him over Calzaghe and Lacy. I think he's a good fighter. But he's not a great fighter. Not yet. Why? Because he still hasn't beaten a great fighter. It's that simple. Fighter Beyer is a small step up, but that's it. Beyer is mediocre at best. I can see why you like Kessler, he looks like the complete package. I just don't know why you elevate him to god status when he hasn't done anything of great note. Your like of kessler is boarderline lust.
    YO Violent!!! remember that EMINEM song named "STAN"?? were he says "I THINK WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER" I think thats what this guy thinks of KESSLER He's his biggest fan
    Kessler is my younger sister's boyfriend and has been it since they went to school, so of course I like the guy

Damn, I never knew she was Kessler's girl. She never said anything. By the way, EU I think your going to be an uncle.

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler v Beyer:Kessler gets his big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Here's the thing Royal...or whoever the F*** you are after you get flushed 1000 more times.

Kessler is a boxer, a craftsman, & a fine one at that...he's also respectful.

He spoke & speeks highly of Lacy & Calzaghe when asked. You should take notes from him.

He comes of very very likeable...you my friend come of as a complete & total wanker.

No one wants to hear about how great you think Kess is...they want to see it with their own eyes. I have long been a supporter of Kessler...but you are turning away fans in accolades.

Do us all a favor & just go promote somewhere else & let us enjoy Kessler without all your anti-sematic remarks about Lacy & the rest of that bullshit.

It's not necessary. We know a good fighter when we see one...we also know a complete jerkoff when he posts...that jerk off would be you.
    cc

Thread Information