really man? what drugs are you on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Taylor vs. Kessler

First of all, you seem to overrate Kessler, second: this is not about country vs. country which many jealous foreigners seem to do! This is about fighter vs. fighter and Taylor has done 10X of what Kessler has ever done! Now you can all talk about the amatures, but in the real world all of that means shat in the pro's & thats why when you go to the pro's you start at the beginning, 0-0!!!!
    Taylor is a middleweight but with his size and skill, supermiddle would be an easy leap for him & he will conquer that division as well if he decides to go up in weight! If Taylor goes to that division then Kessler is history, Taylor will beat him one-sidely!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Quote Originally Posted by EU Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    i for one would like to see our "lord kessler" vs "black bum fighter" lacy. think kessler could do as good as Joe C.? i think not , royal.
    No, it would be very hard to make a ditto to Calzaghe's fight against Lacy, but if Calzaghe has had just a little more power then Lacy would have been stopped. Kessler has that little extra power....
    Lacy & Calzaghe have nothing to do with Kessler because he is content on fighting nobodies.

He's scared of Lacy & Calzaghe.
    Yes, I guess that Kessler is very scared of Lacy especially taken his recent performances into account

Wacko, you are welcome to ban me all the way paradise, but please tell me one thing; are you banning me because I do conflict with the rules of this forum, OR are you banning me because I do tell you that Lacy is an average boxer?
    i would guess the reason is that you have NOTHING to add other than you hate americans , black ones most off all AND you would trim Kesslers ball hairs with your teeth.

BTW Kessler has NO balls...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor has never shown his talent winning anything. He has just american nationatiol titles. As an amateur he lost everytime he fought outside America. Kessler won the EU title as a 17 youngsters.... - beating all of the talented guys from the east. Taylor did not even qualify for the Championships.....

Kessler is underrated and will murder Taylor by a mile. Just like watching another hyped Lacy. Most American had Lacy close to p4p status but first time he met a live European he was killed!

Wlecome back Royal!!! Proudly to give you a SC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacko, you are welcome to ban me all the way paradise, but please tell me one thing; are you banning me because I do conflict with the rules of this forum, OR are you banning me because I do tell you that Lacy is an average boxer?
    Again...your own stupidity surpasses you.

I can't ban you...you ban yourself. The administrator bans you...all I can do is delete your moronic posts & or edit them.

Lacy being average in your opinion has nothing to do with it. Kessler is a bit less than average in most opinions because he has not proven himself period.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So according to you, one has to have the right opinion to be on this forum? You have to like America, favour afro-American fighters and are not allowed to hype Dane Mikkel Kessler.

I guess that is what you are saying, right?

To me this control of views sounds a little like communism, fascism or Nazism – I thought a forum was a place for free speech as long as you do respect other people
    Having a child of my own...I know how most people feel about you & your views on this forum.

You see...children as good as their ententions are...often aggrevate everyone...the talk to much, cry a lot, & get on everyone's nerves...this is something you do on a daily basis...minus the good intentions.

No one wants you on here because you come on & run your mouth trying to enrage everyone...all the while making yourself look like nothing more than an annoying child.

Keep up the good work...you'll be banned soon enough.

If you want to be moronic & try to bring communism, fascism, or Nazism into this...youv'e succeeded...you continue to try & repress us with your veiws & quite often have white suprememcist tendencies & also Naziesque qualities.

Again...you keep up the good work...you'll be banned soon enough.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look at Taylor's body-built and then at Kessler's ditto, then you should know, why I said Taylor would look like a midget...
    Thats not what makes a midget a midget SHITHEAD!!!How do you figure this Taylor has a very impressive physique....A matter of fact you condradict yourself constantly your always ragging on Jeff Lacy cause he has a granite as you would say Bodybulilder blown up Physique...Now you have taylor who has a strong athletic body and you are dissing him!!!!! Last time I checked Kessler wasnt competing for MR OLympia!!!! The world dosent revolve around Kessler...

YOU FUKING MORON!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Kessler hasn't done jack S***!!!!

Jermain Taylor is the best and how is he "the best" simply he fights the best opponents out there and has never lost, meanwhile some c*** named Mikkel is out fighting the Eric Lucas' of the world.

It's all well and good to cheer your favorite fighter but to totally dis a guy like Taylor for someone who hasn't proven himself vs anyone nearly as tough as Wright or Hopkins is ridiculous.

Kessler may prove me wrong but he hasn't done anything yet to regard such hype...all he is a white Scandinavian with tatoos...oooh he's such a badass
    No, Taylor is not fighting the best oposition, but he is fighting the American opposition and then he is ranked by many, you included, as the best - I do not think that Taylor would beat Sturm, Abraham and Asikainen - do you remember how highly Jeff Lacy was ranked by almost any American before the Calzaghe fight? Many thought that he was close to be p4p material.... - but first time he met European live opposition he was killed as a small boy. What will happen to Taylor when he can not hide fighting old americans?
    don't think you want to go down that road.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i for one would like to see our "lord kessler" vs "black bum fighter" lacy. think kessler could do as good as Joe C.? i think not , royal.
    No, it would be very hard to make a ditto to Calzaghe's fight against Lacy, but if Calzaghe has had just a little more power then Lacy would have been stopped. Kessler has that little extra power....
    minus the boxing ability and activity...swinging bombs doesn't=active....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man , you are either very stupid or dont have english down good yet. i say post what you want. but atleast have something to say.

"and are not allowed to hype Dane Mikkel Kessler"

what?!?!?!?!?

clearly you are on drugs. your whole thing has been "lacy over hyped black and bum fighter"...

now your mad because people get sick of your Kessler nut hugging?
    No no, none of you guys could make me mad - you are all my friends and when you ban me or tell me that you do not like me, then I just turn to the other side and make fun with my girlfriend and her friend ;-D - then I am happy again.....

the one one the right looks like she goes 200-210 minimum...good luck with that......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    So according to you, one has to have the right opinion to be on this forum? You have to like America, favour afro-American fighters and are not allowed to hype Dane Mikkel Kessler.

I guess that is what you are saying, right?

To me this control of views sounds a little like communism, fascism or Nazism – I thought a forum was a place for free speech as long as you do respect other people
    I don't give a F*** what you think about America or black people. Everyone has the freedom to think whatever they want for example I think you're a retard....and that's ok.

You and your love of "Dane Mikkel Kessler" is all well and good but the forum's free speech policy sort of fades out when you have no regard for rationality and common sense.

Let's prove this by asking the ever famous question....Who would beat Mikkel Kessler, if you're truly a BOXING fan you'll more than likely come up with someone who'll beat Kessler, if you're just one of Kessler's love slaves you'll stand by your man and come up with something like "DANE KESSLER IS BEAT BY NO MAN"
    I will stick to your boxing thing.... - to be honest I do not see any boxer out there in Kessler's division, who has a chance of beating him. Kessler is not beatable on points and the only guy who is able to match his boxing skills is Calzaghe, and he does not have the weapon to wear Kessler down. Kessler will never lose on points only on a KO and I cant find the guy who is able to KO him at the moment. Remember that Kess has nerver been counted over amateur/pro
    there's a "FIRST TIME" for every thing.....Then Kessler will say good bye...and we can go back to normal again....Can't wait to see what a new and improved Mundine does against him.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

View Poll Results: kessler - taylor
    kessler 39 62.90%
    taylor 23 37.10%
    Voters: 62.
    I heard this poll was taken during the last meeting of the "Mikkel Kessler Fan Club"!!!!

Thread Information