Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: At 154 Floyd will have slimmer chances against Oscar & DeLaHoya knows it!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default At 154 Floyd will have slimmer chances against Oscar & DeLaHoya knows it!!!!

Oscar DeLaHoya Proved that he has KO power at 154, but PBF has barely ventured into the welters let alone going into the Jr. Middles! PBF may not do well at 154 & unless he goes into that weight & get's comfortable before he fights Oscar, he will fail INO! Oscar will have the power, size & strength & with PBF going up in weight, Oscar may have the advantage of PBF's speed slightly slowing becuz of going up in weight, but even if he does, styles with clash, PBF will give Oscar hell but INO Oscar will catch him with a big punch & end the fight! Oscar may be up there in age but you can't take away his skill level!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At 154 Floyd will have slimmer chances against Oscar & DeLaHoya knows it!!!!

cheers for stating the obvious

I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At 154 Floyd will have slimmer chances against Oscar & DeLaHoya knows it!!!!

both oscar & de la hoya know about this?

wow do you think oscar & de la hoya will ever face each other?

who do you think floyd will fight first oscar or de la hoya?

do you think oscar is better than de la hoya?

personally I think oscar & de la hoya have similar styles, both have the same power and both have similar people in their corner. this one can go either way.

coicidentally both have the same record and even more incredible is that they have faced the exact same fighter on the exact same date!!!
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    oscar & de la hoya will ever face each other?
    Mad dog is loosing it guys... :P

_

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

20 million dollors will make people do stupid things such as move up in weight when they are undersized, but I think it's a small chance for the fight to be at 154

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    cheers for stating the obvious

exactly...why do you think he wants PBF to get 1 more fight in to establish himself at 147 convincingly....then early next year ODLH sets the fight at 154 goes in for the kill and rides off into the sunset!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gbrandon

20 million dollors will make people do stupid things such as move up in weight when they are undersized, but I think it's a small chance for the fight to be at 154
    The fight will most definitely be at 154. Floyd wants the money, but even more than that he wants the distinction of having belts @ 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154. The only other person with credentials like that is...well...Oscar De La Hoya. Damn I just realized that ODLH had titles at 130, 135, 140, 147, 154, and 160. The guy is more decorated than a war vet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

personally I think oscar & de la hoya have similar styles, both have the same power and both have similar people in their corner. this one can go either way.

coicidentally both have the same record and even more incredible is that they have faced the exact same fighter on the exact same date!!!
    I meant to put a comma miss smart azz, let's just talk boxing instead of acting childish & critizing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4

I meant to put a comma miss smart azz, let's just talk boxing instead of acting childish & critizing
    who me?
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd wants the fight at 154 so he can try to win another championship and become a 5 division champ. He knows it will make things harder but he really wants that legacy

Thread Information