Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
Quote Originally Posted by Deutschland uber alles
Quote Originally Posted by BoxingCoachBW
Quote Originally Posted by Deutschland uber alles
Quote Originally Posted by BoxingCoachBW
Thats if Kessler will have big enough balls to get on a plane and fly to the states for a real fight....

Sad to say that I really dont think you know what the hell you are talking about....

If the fight was tommorow and it was between Green and Kessler,

I want you...Mr. Iknowmyassfromaholeintheground, to tell me who would win and how....

Round by round, what will Kessler do to win this fight....

Oh yeah, and lets put this in Green's backyard, since Kessler has the bigger record...They will fight in Oklahoma...

I want to read this scribble you are fixxing to write,,,,Its going to be funny...

Good Luck..
Are you just another American ignorant?

Please reply with just one legal reason, other than you would like it, that Kessler should go to America and fight a pretender like Green to grow balls, like you wrote.

Nothing would be more easy for Kessler than go to America and fighting a china chinned child like Green, but would America without a Network deal be able to pay him? I doubt. Green is not able to raise more than a few cents, I guess. What would Kessler gain by fighting a top 125 fighter?

Kessler is able to raise almost 2 million dollars to get Beyer to fight him in Denmark. The centre of SMW boxing is clearly in EU, both about competition and about money – America is dead in that division after Lacy once again shown what America had to offer.

“Round by round, what will Kessler do to win this fight....”

Kessler is the champ and is the much talented guy here, so you better inform us what very green Green has to offer us defeating Kessler….
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

For one thing, Green is going to be a very bad threat to all the top contenders in the SMW.....

And for one thing, Green doesnt have a soft chin, as you can see by his record.....

Sure Kessler may beable to get 2mil by fighting in Denmark.....But, with a highly publicized fight in the States, could probable tripple to quad that amount easily...The problem with Kessler is, he is to comfortable fighting in his back yard.....

Also, Green is Ranked higher than Beyer....I dont knw where the hell you get Top 125 from!! Maybe read and stop looking at pictures!!!

Another prime example right here!!

And from Germany to boot!!!

Good Luck,

Coach
Beyer is WBC champ so he is not ranked at the other organisations. Fightnews has Beyer #3 and so has The Ring. American Green is not in top10 either places.

I might not be fair to Green as I just saw his fights against Jaidon Codrington and Donnie McCrary. In the McCrary fight Green should have been counted out and at least to me Green showed that he does not have a chin that is able to deal with the top guns. For Christ that small journey-man almost murdered Green.

"Highly publicized fight in the States" - is Green that known in the states to make it highly publicized as I guess that Kessler is not yet very known in the states to make it a big event.
Let me clear this up real quick...any boxing fan worth his salts knows that Green aint that well known in the U.S. & he's a fwockin U.S. fighter.

Most boxing fans...maybe not coaches...but fans know that Kessler is a threat & they acknowledge him. To say that Green is a bigger threat border lines on either being blind & not being able to read...or just biased.

Kessler is well known in the states & the fact that his promo team has been making noise of him coming stateside enlighten all those left in the dark.

Are you really serious with this statement

Talking about the same guy that had the Knock Out of the year last year!!!

And, how is Green not that well known in the USA

He has had quite a few TV appearances here.....Above all statements, this one has to be worse than the German that jumped in on the Convo...