Thread: Anyone heard of Jean Pascal?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone heard of Jean Pascal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    Jean Pascal's mother has heard of him she was quoted in saying
    " Jean is my son and yes ive heard of him "
    Is that suppose to be funny?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought he looked pretty good versus Boone. Not the easiest guy to look good against.

Has he fought since? I remember hearing about a year and a half ago that he was the next big thing but seems like Bute's career is moving faster.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I thought he looked pretty good versus Boone. Not the easiest guy to look good against.

Has he fought since? I remember hearing about a year and a half ago that he was the next big thing but seems like Bute's career is moving faster.
    Yea, Bute is definetly moving along better.. Pascal did fight recently on the undercard of Ngoudjo vs Bailey when they had FNF in Montreal.. He was supposed to fight Rubin Williams who pulled out I believe, the replacement was Christian Cruz(who Bute beat in one of his very early fights..) Pascal did look very good I thought though, Cruz was a tough guy and took a lot of good shots all fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jean Pascal, Haitian Canadian Super Middleweight from Quebec, 5'11'' tall ( 1.803 m), 15-0, 12 KOs - more like Roy Jones? Noooooo, this guy is too sweet, no disrespect to Roy but he resembles my favorite boxer, Suga Shane, very muscular but loose enough to double hook to the body to make ya open up upstairs and smash a perfect flashy meaty hook there that fast, great prospect!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    Jean Pascal, Haitian Canadian Super Middleweight from Quebec, 5'11'' tall ( 1.803 m), 15-0, 12 KOs - more like Roy Jones? Noooooo, this guy is too sweet, no disrespect to Roy but he resembles my favorite boxer, Suga Shane, very muscular but loose enough to double hook to the body to make ya open up upstairs and smash a perfect flashy meaty hook there that fast, great prospect!!!
    Actually Sugar Shane is who I thought of when I first saw him. It was against this white guy with a shaved head, guy had a lot of fights, can't remember his name though.

Seemed like he was trying to pull off more of an RJJ style in the Boone fight though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he improves his defense he's deadly. He has tendency's when he back's out from in close to not back up enough so leaves potential for a real fast counter puncher to tag him. That and him not trying to rely so much on natural reflexes to make guys miss.

Thread Information