HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT!!

WHEW!!!!

HAD A BAD DAY....

I NEEDED THAT LOL, LMAO
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: spinks has lost his mind

Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    on boxingtalk.com he said hes gonna "kick floyd's a**" if/when they fight
    It must have rolled out of his ear during the second round of the Karmazin fight..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    It must have rolled out of his ear during the second round of the Karmazin fight..
    Cory is being Don Kings Puppett!!!!! They are already starting to promote a fight in November GUARANDAMTEED!!!!! Floyd grabs the strap at 154lbs then that sets the stage for the Delahoya fight next year...I really dont have a problem with that Cory has a WAY BETTER RESUME Than MARGARITO.... if Margarito is still in the mix next year than they can get together hopefully guys like Cotto and Hatton will have hit there strides at 147 and I see Julio being were Cotto is now except with a loss already ...I mean for all intense purposes 2007 will be a good year in Welterweight division and I am patient enough to wait and am excited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    Cory is being Don Kings Puppett!!!!! They are already starting to promote a fight in November GUARANDAMTEED!!!!! Floyd grabs the strap at 154lbs then that sets the stage for the Delahoya fight next year...I really dont have a problem with that Cory has a WAY BETTER RESUME Than MARGARITO.... if Margarito is still in the mix next year than they can get together hopefully guys like Cotto and Hatton will have hit there strides at 147 and I see Julio being were Cotto is now except with a loss already ...I mean for all intense purposes 2007 will be a good year in Welterweight division and I am patient enough to wait and am excited
    that is so true! The WW divisions is going to look so sweet next year. Now if only we can find a way to make sure they all fight each other next year!!
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    that is so true! The WW divisions is going to look so sweet next year. Now if only we can find a way to make sure they all fight each other next year!!
    Thanks man I'll tell you I am all about the here and now but the horizon is looking GREAT!!! I mean if everything comes to fruition in 2007 it will be one of the most memorable years in Boxing there are a lot of dynamics going on in the Welterweight division also we have Calzaghe coming back from injury Winky, Taylor , Valuev , Juarez, PAC MAN and so many others, I mean there are a lot of superstars hitting stride and quite a few fighters with great potential knocking on the competitive door

OH and For PRIDE OF PROVIDENCE we have MANFREDO as an Honorable mention for good things next year as well C'MON AM I THE ONLY ONE STOKED ABOUT NEXT YEAR!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man I'll tell you I am all about the here and now but the horizon is looking GREAT!!! I mean if everything comes to fruition in 2007 it will be one of the most memorable years in Boxing there are a lot of dynamics going on in the Welterweight division also we have Calzaghe coming back from injury Winky, Taylor , Valuev , Juarez, PAC MAN and so many others, I mean there are a lot of superstars hitting stride and a few potential fighters knocking on the competitive door

OH and For PRIDE OF PROVIDENCE we have MANFREDO as an Honorable mention for good things next year as well C'MON AM I THE ONLY ONE STOKED ABOUT NEXT YEAR!!!

youre not alone buddy,

i anticipate big things next year, especially mayweather/delahoya

i think jermain taylor has a fight or two that will catapult him into superstar status

i also think that when pbf beats oscar, margarito (who will have been busy living up to all the hype surrounding him by cleaning up 147) will challenge floyd at 154 for another mega-fight.

yes......i agree completely, 2007 will be good cc for putting me in a good mood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks man I'll tell you I am all about the here and now but the horizon is looking GREAT!!! I mean if everything comes to fruition in 2007 it will be one of the most memorable years in Boxing there are a lot of dynamics going on in the Welterweight division also we have Calzaghe coming back from injury Winky, Taylor , Valuev , Juarez, PAC MAN and so many others, I mean there are a lot of superstars hitting stride and a few potential fighters knocking on the competitive door

youre not alone buddy,

i anticipate big things next year, especially mayweather/delahoya

i think jermain taylor has a fight or two that will catapult him into superstar status

i also think that when pbf beats oscar, margarito (who will have been busy living up to all the hype surrounding him by cleaning up 147) will challenge floyd at 154 for another mega-fight.

yes......i agree completely, 2007 will be good cc for putting me in a good mood
    back at you bro glad to see your getting clicks for the better finally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of you thought Karmazin would beat Spinks too. But Cory will give Floyd a fight and possibly win if they ever fought and if the fight's at 154 pounds Spinks would win it. And please nobody try to explain how Mayweather could stop Cory Spinks when he has an iron jaw. Ouma has an iron jaw and Karmazin dropped him, Spinks moved up in weight and was wobbled but not dropped. Spinks has an iron chin there's no way Floyd would ever stop him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Some of you thought Karmazin would beat Spinks too. But Cory will give Floyd a fight and possibly win if they ever fought and if the fight's at 154 pounds Spinks would win it. And please nobody try to explain how Mayweather could stop Cory Spinks when he has an iron jaw. Ouma has an iron jaw and Karmazin dropped him, Spinks moved up in weight and was wobbled but not dropped. Spinks has an iron chin there's no way Floyd would ever stop him.

spinks lost a lot of speed moving up to 154.......that much is certain
    not to mention how tired he got. when is the last time youve seen floyd exhausted like that?
    spinks gets winded like that early with floyd, floyd will either ktfo spinks or the ref will stop the fight

floyd would pick that poor boy apart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd was exhausted like that in the first Castillo fight.

Spinks tried to pick up the pace before he had adjusted to the 154 pound weight class fighting the way he did he was bound to get tired. Spinks wouldn;t get tired since he is saturated at the 154 pound weight class now When's the last time you seen Spinks tired except his move up fight?

Spinks has great stamina too and you can bet that he wouldn't get tired against Mayweather, its not wise to keep your pace a weight class below when you're moving up. Spinks wouldn't get winded against Floyd and Floyd would lose speed too moving up to 154. And are you saying the only chance Floyd has is if Spinks got tired?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd was exhausted like that in the first Castillo fight.

Spinks tried to pick up the pace before he had adjusted to the 154 pound weight class fighting the way he did he was bound to get tired. Spinks wouldn;t get tired since he is saturated at the 154 pound weight class now When's the last time you seen Spinks tired except his move up fight?

Spinks has great stamina too and you can bet that he wouldn't get tired against Mayweather, its not wise to keep your pace a weight class below when you're moving up. Spinks wouldn't get winded against Floyd and Floyd would lose speed too moving up to 154. And are you saying the only chance Floyd has is if Spinks got tired?

how long ago was jlc/floyd 1? and i know you cant possibly be comparing a prime jlc to spinks, cause that would be ridiculous

heres why floyd whips spinks.........
    1) speed
    2) power
    3) skill
    4) stamina
    5) chin

spinks didnt exactly dominate his last fight, and that was karmazin.........not floyd mayweather jr.

and i dont even need to remind you of what happened when he fought zab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

D
    D
    D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spinks has an iron chin? You should be on Tourgasm with Dane Cook because that's the funniest line I've ever heard.

Thread Information