Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Jones jr vs Ajamu...who wins this one & how?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: UPDATED! Wacko's Drunken Round by Round: Jones vs Ajamu & Harris Johnston

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UPDATED! Wacko's Drunken Round by Round: Jones vs Ajamu & Harris Johnston

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Wacko, ya need to stop actin like Joe Calzaghe is invincible. Saying he would beat both Hopkins and Jones? I mean I know ya like to be popular and this is mostly a UK boxing site so sayin such nonsene makes the Brits happy but at what cost? I mean to give up on your favorite fighter, just to champion Joe Calzaghe, thats not cool. Hopkins and Jones were and are better fighters than Joe Calzaghe has, is or will EVER be. They are legends. He is a very good super middle weight, the best right now. But that is all.
    You need to stop being a moron & think with what little abilities you have left in that pea sized brain before you get big green man syndrome & start running that mouth.

Legends always equate to being myths...you should know that better than anyone Mr. Mayorga.

Hopkins had a hard time last go around with someone that was agressive & threw a lot of punches when he fought Taylor. Taylor didn't just stand there to be hit like Tarver.

Calzaghe is a constant mover...unlike Tarver & Taylor both...he fires from all angles & doesn't back down when popped.

Jones? He's faltered under half way decent opposition...you can sure as hell bet Calzaghe's pressure will be different than Badji.

Also...the problem with your inflamtory comments is the fact that I am a fan of all 3 fighters mentioned...two of which are not British fighters...so STFU!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UPDATED! Wacko's Drunken Round by Round: Jones vs Ajamu & Harris Johnston

Nicely put, wacko!!

Im liking a lot of what im hearing this fine evening!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Nicely put, wacko!!

back.

Only problem is this...it's waaaaaaaaaay early in the a.m. for Wacko & I can't be hittin the juice...but in another 5 hours...the drinkin's on son!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wacko

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    somehow I think if Hopkins or Jones had Lacy in front of them it would have been a lot more one sided then what Calzaghe did.

Barring killing him

I fail to see how
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Nicely put, wacko!!

back.

Only problem is this...it's waaaaaaaaaay early in the a.m. for Wacko & I can't be hittin the juice...but in another 5 hours...the drinkin's on son!
    Thats one of the tough parts of living where I do...the DRBR and the fights on tv are usually on at around 11am here...Its not possible for me to have a true DRBR experience!

I could try, but that would get me in some serious trouble with the lady!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats one of the tough parts of living where I do...the DRBR and the fights on tv are usually on at around 11am here...Its not possible for me to have a true DRBR experience!

I could try, but that would get me in some serious trouble with the lady!
    I feel you there, babe. The wife stay's on me about the DRBR. Heh heh heh.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Wacko, ya need to stop actin like Joe Calzaghe is invincible. Saying he would beat both Hopkins and Jones? I mean I know ya like to be popular and this is mostly a UK boxing site so sayin such nonsene makes the Brits happy but at what cost? I mean to give up on your favorite fighter, just to champion Joe Calzaghe, thats not cool. Hopkins and Jones were and are better fighters than Joe Calzaghe has, is or will EVER be. They are legends. He is a very good super middle weight, the best right now. But that is all.
    You need to stop being a moron & think with what little abilities you have left in that pea sized brain before you get big green man syndrome & start running that mouth.

Legends always equate to being myths...you should know that better than anyone Mr. Mayorga.

Hopkins had a hard time last go around with someone that was agressive & threw a lot of punches when he fought Taylor. Taylor didn't just stand there to be hit like Tarver.

Calzaghe is a constant mover...unlike Tarver & Taylor both...he fires from all angles & doesn't back down when popped.

Jones? He's faltered under half way decent opposition...you can sure as hell bet Calzaghe's pressure will be different than Badji.

Also...the problem with your inflamtory comments is the fact that I am a fan of all 3 fighters mentioned...two of which are not British fighters...so STFU!
    Calm down Calzaghe worshipper, calm down. You are just upset that you acted like a coward, showed no faith in two of your favoirte fighters, and they ended up winnin. I may be too loyal sometimes, and you can throw that Mayorga loss in my face all ya want if it makes you feel like you know more about boxing. BUT aside from the Mayorga pick I also picked: Cotto to beat Malinaggi, Bernard to defeat Tarver, Mosley to beat Vargas both times, and Jones to beat Ajamu. So recently my picks haven't been too bad, better than yours even. Must be a fluke or something huh? Or maybe just maybe I have a little bit of balls, stand by my fighters and know a thing of two bout boxing. I mean it seems like the only fighters you stand by are Vitali and Wlad Klit, picking them to defeat everyone in the world. :P
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information