Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Just wondering.............

Does ANYONE on this forum believe that Austin is a good heavyweight? I hadn't seen him before last night's performance, but from what I saw........

a. He's got no chin. Granted, Sultan has a good punch, but in the first round Austin went wobbly-legged twice. The first time he managed to survive by grabbing onto Sultan's left arm for dear life and not letting go for awhile.

b. His right hand takes three days to arrive (and it looks like shet, as well). Damn! What an ugly right hand. It looks like he only HALF intends to throw it as he's throwing it.

c. When off-balance, which is often.... he looks like a drunken giraffe. I thought he was going to hyper-extend his knee out there a couple of times.

d. Given his size, he should be a LOT better. Boy, isn't that true of a lot of fighters? I mean, here is a TALL, BIG guy.... and he fights about DOWN to the opposition.

Anyway, although Ibragimov could've impressed more, I thought he showed the better tools. In any case, I hope Austin doesn't even DREAM about fighting someone like Vladimir. He'd get KTFO'd within 2 rounds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just wondering.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    Does ANYONE on this forum believe that Austin is a good heavyweight? I hadn't seen him before last night's performance, but from what I saw........
    I'm sure someone does...but not Wacko.

a. He's got no chin. Granted, Sultan has a good punch, but in the first round Austin went wobbly-legged twice. The first time he managed to survive by grabbing onto Sultan's left arm for dear life and not letting go for awhile.
    Agreed.

b. His right hand takes three days to arrive (and it looks like shet, as well). Damn! What an ugly right hand. It looks like he only HALF intends to throw it as he's throwing it.
    Agreed.

c. When off-balance, which is often.... he looks like a drunken giraffe. I thought he was going to hyper-extend his knee out there a couple of times.
    Agreed.

d. Given his size, he should be a LOT better. Boy, isn't that true of a lot of fighters? I mean, here is a TALL, BIG guy.... and he fights about DOWN to the opposition.
    Agreed.

Anyway, although Ibragimov could've impressed more, I thought he showed the better tools. In any case, I hope Austin doesn't even DREAM about fighting someone like Vladimir. He'd get KTFO'd within 2 rounds.
    Agreed.

Now your'e getting to what should be the real point at hand. Austin is on his way out...quickly...he has been for the better half of his career. He's a "D level" fighter that has drawn & lost to some shat fighters.

Of recent note...he drew with Zuri Lawrence...a fighter that Calvin brock recently destroyed & Lawrence was in his prime when he fought Austin.

Ironically...Ibrag knocked Zuri out.

The thing is this...more troublesome to me is the fact that everyone is buying into the hype of Ibrag when I see nothing NOTHING there.

He's beaten a bunch of mediocre past their prime title holders & everyone is getting all hot & bothered over him.

I just don't get it.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Austin is garbage. And it looks like Sultan is as well

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    I'm sure someone does...but not Wacko.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Now your'e getting to what should be the real point at hand. Austin is on his way out...quickly...he has been for the better half of his career. He's a "D level" fighter that has drawn & lost to some shat fighters.

Of recent note...he drew with Zuri Lawrence...a fighter that Calvin brock recently destroyed & Lawrence was in his prime when he fought Austin.

Ironically...Ibrag knocked Zuri out.

The thing is this...more troublesome to me is the fact that everyone is buying into the hype of Ibrag when I see nothing NOTHING there.

He's beaten a bunch of mediocre past their prime title holders & everyone is getting all hot & bothered over him.

I just don't get it.
    To be fair Wacko Brock hardly looked impressive against Lawrence apart from the knockout. Upto that point it was pretty much an even fight and you would have been hard pressed to pick which of them was the supposed world beater.

But yes Austin is shit, Lawrence is shit, Ibragimov is shit, and Brock is shit.

Thread Information