0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default the latest on zab judah

quick, entertaining read

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article9180.html

i only wonder if he took his girl with him when he ran, or maybe he just left her wallet chasing ass there

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the latest on zab judah

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    quick, entertaining read

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article9180.html

i only wonder if he took his girl with him when he ran, or maybe he just left her wallet chasing a** there
    Sounds like he acted like a real hero

Wonder if he gets another date with this girl?

Seriously how much a coward would you look to just leave your girlfriend and leg it? I think I'd personally rather hand over my wallet to them, then knock them all down in my car 5 minutes later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope his career is not over as a big money fighter, if Spinks has a belt there is alway's a chance for Zab to come through, his chin maybe one of the worst ever, you know what I will start a thread on who had the worst chin ever in boxing.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This from www.fightnews.com:
    Zab Judah KOs NYC Muggers!
    By Lisa Scott
    Zab 'Super' Judah has made headlines in New York City again. The former jr. welterweight and welterweight champ was walking alone in the Chelsea section of Manhattan when he was accosted by a trio of would-be muggers early Wednesday morning. CBS Evening News reported that Judah, who was wearing his trademark diamond jewelry, fended off the crooks and chased after them in his yellow Lamborghini. The suspects wound up crashing their car into a tree, with one of the crooks attempting a getwaway by jumping into a taxi. The taxi driver, who witnessed the entire incident, drove his passenger straight to the police station, where he was placed under arrest. The Brooklyn born Judah told CBS: "They were a bunch of idiots who had no control over what they were doing. They messed with the wrong guy!" Last week, Judah was arrested on a Family Court order immediately after participating in a celebrity basketball game at Madison Square Garden.

Its good to know that NSAC didnt take everything, and while hes not paying child support for his kids, hes got a nice shiney lamborhini to chase bad guys with. This miami vice hype has really gone overboard. I heard during the scuffle, he punched one in the jewels and then behind the head and the others fled claiming he fought dirty.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Thread Information