0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default MAYWEATHER MAKING MORE FOR BALDOMIR......................CONFIRMED

heres your proof

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article9345.html

not much more obviously, but i think that fighting the universally recognized ww champ and getting the belts/cherries is the better decision

where are all the critics who were spouting off about "mayweathers not gonna make that anywhere else?"

guess what, HE IS and hes fighting better opposition and looking to become the "man" at 147

speak up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MAYWEATHER MAKING MORE FOR BALDOMIR......................CONFIRMED

CC for the info and kudos to PBF for taking a decent challenge,it's been a while...Margarito is still WAY more of a threat than Baldo tho...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Phenomena
    CC for the info and kudos to PBF for taking a decent challenge,it's been a while...Margarito is still WAY more of a threat than Baldo tho...
    cc back.............
    you shouldnt say its been a while since floyd took a decent challenge because he signed to fight zab BEFORE the baldomir fight (nobody was doubting zab as the undisputed welterweight champion/biggest threat, at the time)
    also, you cant say he doesnt try to make the big fights happen.

oscar delahoya
    shane mosely
    ricky hatton

those are some pretty big names imo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    cc back.............
    you shouldnt say its been a while since floyd took a decent challenge because he signed to fight zab BEFORE the baldomir fight (nobody was doubting zab as the undisputed welterweight champion/biggest threat, at the time)

oscar delahoya
    shane mosely
    ricky hatton

Come on man,I know you were not a member here but I have NEVER rated Zab and never will,just because he has some skill,it gets you nowhere if you do not have heart.

Oscar should be a tough fight and I'll give him credit for it but it''s an aging Oscar and it took $20mill to tepmt Floyd!

Hatton,both have dodged each other at times,it's not been all one way traffic.

Mosley is past his prime and has not looked for years apart from his last fight over a shot Vargas,Fernando was pathetic in that fight,that's ehy Shane looked good.Other than that,he has not looked good for ages.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito isn't the WW champ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to aggree Margarito is a bigger threat, but I am glad that he at least didn't signed to fight cintron or bruseles this time. I hope it is a good fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gee how many bentleys can Floyd buy with that extra dollar hes getting that Bob Arum could not fork over hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Gee how many bentleys can Floyd buy with that extra dollar hes getting that Bob Arum could not fork over hahaha
    he cant buy this one!!lol :P
    its ma surname
    i got the logo tattoo'd on ma arm n erythin
    cos im the meanin of classs yo!!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think margarito is more dangerous than bald.

not a insult to carlos, just praise for margarito.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc back.............

oscar delahoya
    shane mosely
    ricky hatton

Come on man,I know you were not a member here but I have NEVER rated Zab and never will,just because he has some skill,it gets you nowhere if you do not have heart.

Oscar should be a tough fight and I'll give him credit for it but it''s an aging Oscar and it took $20mill to tepmt Floyd!

Mosley is past his prime and has not looked for years apart from his last fight over a shot Vargas,Fernando was pathetic in that fight,that's ehy Shane looked good.Other than that,he has not looked good for ages.
    You saying you have never rated Zab, and the way you praise Margarito, kind of makes you look like an idiot you know....And certainly not someone who knows boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ethanpiazza

ner i dont agree man, i mean tony got skills, but he can look good against the opponents he has faced!!
    i saw a vid of him sparring with marco antonio rubio, a talented fighter and he certainly didnt dominate him it was either equal, or if i had to pick rubio was gettin the upper hand, and rubio aint no Pbf!
    and its true what floyd and his camp say, baldomir has fought more talented fighters in his last two fights than tony has in his career.
    not an insult to tony jus half fact half respect for baldo.
    not sayin he aint a good fighter, he jus needs to show everyone hes good befo he calls out the pretty boy, i mean fair is fair.
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanpiazza

ner i dont agree man, i mean tony got skills, but he can look good against the opponents he has faced!!
    i saw a vid of him sparring with marco antonio rubio, a talented fighter and he certainly didnt dominate him it was either equal, or if i had to pick rubio was gettin the upper hand, and rubio aint no Pbf!
    and its true what floyd and his camp say, baldomir has fought more talented fighters in his last two fights than tony has in his career.
    not an insult to tony jus half fact half respect for baldo.
    not sayin he aint a good fighter, he jus needs to show everyone hes good befo he calls out the pretty boy, i mean fair is fair.

lots of fighters dont look good sparring...thats not a fair measuring stick. plus baldomirs wins arent as good as they look, IMO. judah fought like a punk taht night, and gatti was too small, and to washed up. i like baldo, but i think margartio woild knock him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone for a triple threat match?

baldomir
    pbf
    margarito
    sweet
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc back.............

oscar delahoya
    shane mosely
    ricky hatton

you didnt rate zab when he was undisputed welterweight champion of the world?
    but you say margarito is the #1 contender?

answer this honestly..................

before the judah/baldomir fight, did you have margarito rated higher than judah?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    he cant buy this one!!lol :P
    its ma surname
    i got the logo tattoo'd on ma arm n erythin
    cos im the meanin of classs yo!!
    NICE BRO CC in 24hrs for having the last name of the baller status. personally id prefer the maybach, or the masarati but to each their own. u'd get alot of pusssssy if u rolled up to a bunch of dimes in a shiny bentley sitting on 24's.

Thread Information