Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone learn how to salsa dance?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone learn how to salsa dance?

My bro is a pimp at the salsa club because he knows how to dance, he's says if you dance well it's better than sex to them.
    Does anyone know how to salsa dance, is it worth doing?
    There are alot of fit latino and italiano's chicks there, and i want to bang them like an army drum...pls help, k thxs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone learn how to salsa dance?

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    My bro is a pimp at the salsa club because he knows how to dance, he's says if you dance well it's better than sex to them.
    Does anyone know how to salsa dance, is it worth doing?
    There are alot of fit latino and italiano's chicks there, and i want to bang them like an army drum...pls help, k thxs
    Yep. It's worth it. That shit is like an aphrodisiac. Mix that in with a bit of breaks & such to give it flavor & the panooch is yours. No shit.

I used to go to all the clubs around a 6 mile radius from 12 to 6 & drive home. The booty is there for the taking.

Not Mick's kinda booty either.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a very good Salsa dancer. My advice is you learn how to. Girls love it when a man can move, Salsa dancing involves as much touching as sex. As a matter a fact it's 'Sex Dancing'.

Other reasons why if not at a club, at a wedding or whatever when they play Salsa you can always ask that Girl you've been eyeing there if she tells 'I don't know how" you just tell her "it's OK I can teach, besides where just gonna dance to have fun, where not entering a contest or anything, come on it will be fun" and your in cuz ultimately girls love to be taught new things they like it when a guy takes the time to teach them something new. The longer you can keep her on the dance floor the more intrigued she'll be. If sor some reason the fwocken DJ decides to cuy your lessons short and changes music. Thats your chance to say 'We should go out next week and continue with the lessons' and don't say we should go out 'some time' guys are idiots when they say that be firm but not too agressive. Just say we shgould go out next week. (I know what your thinking if your just gonna learn how are you suppose to teach her) Well she doesn't know how much you actually knwo how to dance so be smart and pay attention & practice.

In the end if your really interested you should learn and it's defenitely worth it if your trying to meet some hot ladys.

Good luck..... CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    be firm but not too agressive.
    Or just use Micky's favorite line: I'm firm but I'm fair.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    be firm but not too agressive.
    Or just use Micky's favorite line: I'm firm but I'm fair.
    Worked all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no but.......

in london this time me and my mates popped up for an over nighter, got suited up looking to hit some smart clubs but a dodgy stripper encounter down soho bleeded us as good as dry ( but thats a diff story all together).
    anyways, walking thru leicester square you got these dodgy touts saying you boys looking for a club i'll sort ya out, anyways he sends us, 3 white guys in black suits, and my skinny little mate in these dodgy cream number (dunno y he wore it) down this club next to the big cinema were the premieres are.

anyways i get down the stairs and i realise straight away i was the only white guy in there as my mates were being searched, more importantly the club realised 2 straight away, but even more importantly was the capitals latino population had turned out!!!

there was a few bad uns in there ya'kno ass like j-lo face like joe cole but most were stunning!!!
    the guys looked like they were gonna blow my head off rather than ask were i get my threads from. we thought it would be a good idea to just grab a beer and watch from the sides, except my skinny mate in the cream suit and loafers who hit the dance floor dancing along to salsa music like he would steps or s club or summin, thought he was gonna get killed but he just got ridiculed.

anyways i went off for a piss and on the way back this little hottie said ya gonna dance with me, i just said i cannot dance like that no way as i aint got a clue and she said she'd teach me, best night on the dance floor ever, not to say i didnt accidently throw a few micheal jackson moves in along the way but she enjoyed it teaching me and it was fun, tiring but fun.

thing i learnt is even though u think ur on the way to slipping a lenght, u aint, thats just how they dance and will change partners all night long and not bat an eye lid, i thought little juan was gonna try and spark me for copping off on the dance floor with his missus (was her bro) but he looked mean in his little white vest and baggy jeans. like i said i didnt cop off and returned to the isle of wight with my cock still dry but i had a good night, and i learnt if i was gonna go out for a dance and get a girl salsas the way to go.

I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Need to work on my dancing skills... always had rythm always was told I was a natural on the drums... boxing's given me good foot work and obviously I don't keep my hips and shoulders frozen like a wigga...

But unfortunatly boxing has also made it a habbit to jeep my hands tight... and 'Big fish little fish card board box' isn't trendy (any more :P)

I might try shadow boxing but I don't know if the bouncers would like that.. good for clearning space on the dance floor though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Need to work on my dancing skills... always had rythm always was told I was a natural on the drums... boxing's given me good foot work and obviously I don't keep my hips and shoulders frozen like a wigga...

But unfortunatly boxing has also made it a habbit to jeep my hands tight... and 'Big fish little fish card board box' isn't trendy (any more :P)

I might try shadow boxing but I don't know if the bouncers would like that.. good for clearning space on the dance floor though.
    isnt it
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear it still is at under 18s night for wannabe ravers :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i do the caterpilla across the dance floor, chest ripped to shreds from all the broken glass but the chicks love it
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    i do the caterpilla across the dance floor, chest ripped to shreds from all the broken glass but the chicks love it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i stick with the 2 step(with a little twist) but if fat joes lean back comes on ill add the lean back,lol, i do think salsa is the shit though id love to try,i asked my girlfriend if she wanted to go to a class to learn but since i know you sometimes change partners and perverts like you lot go i think id end up knocking someone out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thxs beds (you know ur shit mate as always ) and thxs to CutmeMick...(ur girl is hot, so you have to know what's happpenin )

k, thxs again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh yeah, CC aswell to all who posted..
    You been a great help

Thread Information