3,Roy Jones Jr
    4,Zsolt Erdei
    5,Tomasz Adamek
    6,Clinton Woods
    7,Stipe Drews
    8,Paul Briggs
    9,Chad Dawson
    10,Julio Gonzalez

Huuuum! why is Tarver number 1 and i dont understand why he is there. He got beat by B-hop and he still remains the number 1. surely he still cant be the number 1 light heavy? I personally rate cliton woods higher, on the note that he has a world title. I still dont think 2 and 3 are right, there old and i really cant see jones being a champ . As for glen should be a close one with him and clinton......I personally think who ever wins this one should be ranked number 1.......... in that top 10 i only see talent from Dawson. I really think he could be the main man at light heavy. I seroiously think this devison needs a another new leader and i cant see Erdei doing it to be honest.I really do think that Chad should get his title shot soon and he can rule that devison. I think he can beat everydoby in that top 10. What do you all think?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The light heavy weight's

Chads definitely got talent & potential to rule the division, but Adamek & Briggs are two top guys as well! I don't bother with anyone else's rating but the Ring's ratings. They were the 1st place ever to rank fighters so that's good enough for me! Tarver still desreves #1 IMO because he holds wins over both Jones & Johnson, he was champion but lost to Hopkins. Just cause Tarver lost to a future hall of famer doesn't automatically mean everyone else should be ranked ahead of him. I mean Tarver beat Johnson who holds a win over Woods so Tarver's ahead of them IMO.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if there is anything to be learned by the threads started by boxrec rankings or staements on this forum it is that boxrec talks bollockss:P
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    if there is anything to be learned by the threads started by boxrec rankings or staements on this forum it is that boxrec talks bollockss:P
    peace
    Yer but its still kinda accurate! i really dont feel Tarver deserves that number 1 place. a know B-hop is a hall of famer but i really think most people in that top 10 can take him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tam seddon
    peace
    Yer but its still kinda accurate! i really dont feel Tarver deserves that number 1 place. a know B-hop is a hall of famer but i really think most people in that top 10 can take him!
    tarvers not on top, im not sure but i think roy is about 8th but its fairly accurate i guess, just that its a big site n it would be nice if they didnt make so many mistakes with rankings etc i jus reckon they should get theyr act together, maybe its a muddle aswell what with roy getting a win and bernard wining titles and quitting.
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    I think Tarver wins over nearly everyone listed there. The only one I'd give a chance would be Dawson, but Adamek & Briggs would next toughest!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    peace
    I think Tarver wins over nearly everyone listed there. The only one I'd give a chance would be Dawson, but Adamek & Briggs would next toughest!
    I rekon that woods be able to take him! he is looking on form and i really do think he is going to beat glen!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    I rekon that woods be able to take him! he is looking on form and i really do think he is going to beat glen!
    cc bro you got your picks I got mine, still think Johnson will win a decision, but if Woods fought Tarver he'd get KTFO!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    cc bro you got your picks I got mine, still think Johnson will win a decision, but if Woods fought Tarver he'd get KTFO!!!
    cc bak man! but i really do not see Tarver doing anything more in this devison! IMO he should look for a title find soon! he is very old isnt he? but who ever wins out of woods-johnson, do you think there the one to beat at light heavy?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    cc bak man! but i really do not see Tarver doing anything more in this devison! IMO he should look for a title find soon! he is very old isnt he? but who ever wins out of woods-johnson, do you think there the one to beat at light heavy?
    I think the winner should fight Tarver for the vacant championship.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    which belt is this?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    which belt is this?
    Not a belt bro a championship, the Ring championship my friend. Only thing I recognise.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    which belt is this?
    Not a belt bro a championship, the Ring championship my friend. Only thing I recognise.
    Safe! is that the one carlos manuel baldomir has?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find this division boring! Dawson seems ok I guess.Erdei and adameszk look good too,they are both unbeaten aren't they? Apart from those 3,nothing else really appeals to me!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peace
    which belt is this?
    Safe! is that the one carlos manuel baldomir has?
    Yeah bro, until Floyd wins it from him!!!

Thread Information