Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default EL GAMO!!!

hey, i appreciate you taking the time to send me that video but i gotta small problem you may or may not be able to help me with.

i downloaded it, and all i get is the audio and a black screen on my windows media player when i try to play it

im not very cpu savvy, so i was wondering if you had any ideas as to what might be the problem
    (i tried to pm you, but your inbox was full)

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: EL GAMO!!!

I am not el Gamo but I will be more tha happy to answer that question for you.

If the file is an .NSV then you need to download and install at least the free version of WinAmp or VLC.

If the file is an .AVI then you need a klitecodec pack and maybe an alternate viewer like:

DivX, Crystal Player, VLC, IrfanView but then again once you install the codecpack you can use Windows Media Player and Media Player classic too. I dont like using either one of those MS players. This is just a matter of choice.

Google is your friend. Ask google anything in form of a question and you will most likely find the answers you seek. You can also narrow it down to one or two words.

Peace.

If you are still not sure what the hell I said in my post, just ask.

Peace.

Thread Information