Not necessarily the best. The most exciting

Heavyweight-James Toney: Know a lot of people won't agree cause's he's not a big puncher but I love the skills and he stands right in front of guys, doesn't run, doesn't hold much.

Cruiser-O'Neill Bell: A big puncher with a bit of a sketchy defense, can be hurt but has good recuperative powers. Never really know what's gonna happen in a Bell fight

LH: Tomasz Adamek: This was tough, Tarver's boring, Johnson doesn't really excite me, Adamek's a tough guy, very active, some power.

SM: Calzaghe. Not a huge fan but he's very active, I almost went with Lucian Bute but I haven't seen him enough.

MW: Nobody really. A lot of good fighters, none that I really like watching all that much. Maybe Winky, I don't know, Miranda's allright in that you don't know if he's gonna knock a guy out or get knocked out.

JMW: Ouma-No power, very active, always in punching range. Rivera's good too.

WW: Floyd: Love to watch him fight, kinda like James Toney.

JWW: Castillo although he hasn't fought a fight there. Great infighter, solid power, stands right in front, doesn't clench much.

LW: I actually have a tie here. Corrales for the obvious reasons but I also love watching Juan Diaz, not much power but so active, good infighter, never holds. Never.

SF: Gonna go with Pac, always brings the excitement, power, speed, everything. Love watching Guzman fight though. Very close second.

Feather: S*** I don't know I guess JMM, very good skills, has a habit sometimes of doing just enough to get the win but I like watching the technicians like him.

Jr. Feather: Vasquez. Power, solid skills, good chin, always comes to fight.

118: Rafael Marquez: Great skills, great power, just shaky enough in the chin factor to make it exciting.

115: Arce: Always comes to fight, seems to really enjoy beating people up.

112: Darchinyan: Great power

108: Another S*** I don't know. Maybe Viloria

105: Calderon: Great skills, no power, but almost (note the almost) Pernell like skills.

Any thoughts, no need to list all the weight classes.