Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default DEAN FRANCIS COMEBACK

Did anyone see Deano making his comeback on Saturday at Weston-super-Mare. He looked awesome. KO'd Hastings Rasani with a peach of a left hook in round 2. He's just had surgery on his right shoulder which forced him to retire several years ago - now he looks back to his best and wants a shot at the British light heavyweight title. You can see the fight online at http://www.sportuk.tv/pages/boxing/0...n_francis.html

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: DEAN FRANCIS COMEBACK

Looks like a decent site that mate

I hope things work out for Francis, it was horrible watching him get beaten by Matthew Barney, two hands and he would have wiped the floor with him. From what I remember he was given a bit of a bum steer with regards to his injury, told to knock it in the head when there were other avenues to explore. robbed him of alot of ring time.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: DEAN FRANCIS COMEBACK

Yes I think Dean could have kept going if he had had the right operation several years ago. But it seems the problem is fixed now so he must make up for lost time. He's going to stay in training in the hope of picking up a title fight at short notice if anyone drops out anywhere ! Seems he'll concentrate on being a light-heavyweight from now on.

Thread Information