OK reading some of the threads about Joe last night brings a smile to my face...how everyone is stating Lacy was nothing... blah blah... hinsight is a wonderful thing huh

anyhooo...

when they announced last nights fight i thought """" WHO?!?!?!"""""" WTF happened to the big fights even the strongest of Joes supporters were saying the same thing.

Joe looked crap last night and id say that was the second hardest fight of his career ((Robin Ried being the hardest))

but joe looked crap in the fight before Lacy and thats why i though the punching machine Lacy would win... but make no mistake a focused Joe ONE THAT IS WORRIED ABOUT LOSING is a dengerous unbeatable fighter.

didnt see the Kessler fight but to KO Beyer is a fantastic achivement and now deserves his shot BIGTIME...

and he will get it IMO that is why HBO showcased the 2 cards together...

Kessler shined
Joe didn't

now everyone is saying Joe is scared of Kessler... and Kessler will KO him... PLEASE

lets not get carried away here before last night this fight wanst even a good matchup... now its superfight... Great promoting by HBO.

this is no easy fight for Kessler who will be classed as overated if he loses and the nay sayers will be cluching onto another bandwagon like they have been for the last 9 years...

Omar Sheika
Charles Brewer
Byron Mitchell
Jeff Lacy

and now its Mikkel Kessler

but hey Joe aint getting any yonger and may lose but that will not take away defending his title against every SMW who would fight him in the last 9 years.

a loss wont take that fact away so to all the haters Joe has already proved you wrong

THIS FIGHT WILL HAPPEN... FORGET HOPKINS TALK.

WARREN AINT STUPID