Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention All United States Amateur Fighters!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Attention All United States Amateur Fighters!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by means2184
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljah
    Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Welcome to the group, where do you train?
    Enigma Boxing Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Beating up on the pros are ya ?
    Well I take training seriously and if they are not on top of there A game I will pick them apart. I am waiting for the Olympics that is the only reason why I have not turned pro yet. They do not call me a Souljah or The New Breed for nothing. I am a Hybrid fighter but I let my actions speak louder than words I got alot of fights on tape, but can someone tell me how to put vids on the computer from a cam corder?
    lol an amature boxer w. the nickname "newbreed"? u sound like you walked out of a comic book store

anyway since u have your eyes set on going to the olympic trials ,i have to ask which year and division and qualifying tournament did u win??
    Sorry I was out training, but anyways the new breed was not self titled it was given to me as well as souljah. To answer the question I box a 165 and I don't like comic books, I missed pal and i'm not in the army so I have to win golden gloves 07 or western trails to make olympic box off.
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman
    I remember Purist, big Mayorga fan if im not mistaking, dont know about her beating up on dudes though, n-e ways good luck with the olimpics bro, hope you kick a**. How old are you? How long you been a fighter?
    Thanks man I am 18 and I have been fighting all my life I came out the womb throwing punches
    Quote Originally Posted by baller
    Hey Souljah were you at the National Pal this year, what weight class?
    No I wasn't in the country during the time for the Pal games so Daniel Jacobs took pal for the 165 class I heard he look spectacular most likely I will meet him again at golden gloves 07.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Yeah I heard of rican never seen him but I have heard of him. One of my friends who use to post on here told me about this site, but I didn't really care to much about it untill he told me about a girl on here who went by the name of Purist (or something) who was beating up on male boxers ( or something like that) and I wanted to see if it was true. So I was scaning the board but I did not see anyone by the name of Purist(I think he lied), but I did find people who knows boxing so I was going to join a good 4 months ago but boxing takes up 99.99% of my life so I could never get around to it. I really do not know If I will be able to keep this up, but I love to talk boxing.

Yeah but Rican he has a good rep, Does anyone else on this board box? and I don't mean go to a gym for 6 months and claim that you are boxer, I mean truly truly taken up the lifestyle of boxing.

Good goin on the amatur update not to many people here post about it...How long you been fighting?...What weight classes?...Did you fight in any national tournements this year I may have seen you..I own a gym with a few national champions and Jr Olympic and Empire state GM winner so I go to a lot of big tourneys around the country...

yeah nationals at the beginning of the year in Jan 06, are you training your nationals fighters for 07 I hope they are in my weight class cause I love stiff competition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah nationals at the beginning of the year in Jan 06, are you training your nationals fighters for 07 I hope they are in my weight class cause I love stiff competition
    honestly ,thats pretty tough talk for someone whos been boxing there whole life but hasnt won or placed in a single gloves or any kind of tournament in 18 years lol

you must lose alot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

honestly ,thats pretty tough talk for someone whos been boxing there whole life but hasnt won or placed in a single gloves or any kind of tournament in 18 years lol

you must lose alot
    Another fool who does not know anything about boxing (Sigh). Well anyways he ask me have I been in any nationals you have to be 17 or older to be in national championship. The National is better than the golden gloves and I Won for my weight class. I was in golden gloves 06 and won that.

But it's okay I love HATERS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wasnt talking about just nationals ,i meant anything...but what state Golden gloves did you win though at middleweight in 06??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enigma Boxing Gym

Well I take training seriously and if they are not on top of there A game I will pick them apart. I am waiting for the Olympics that is the only reason why I have not turned pro yet. They do not call me a Souljah or The New Breed for nothing. I am a Hybrid fighter but I let my actions speak louder than words I got alot of fights on tape, but can someone tell me how to put vids on the computer from a cam corder?
    lol an amature boxer w. the nickname "newbreed"? u sound like you walked out of a comic book store

anyway since u have your eyes set on going to the olympic trials ,i have to ask which year and division and qualifying tournament did u win??
    Sorry I was out training, but anyways the new breed was not self titled it was given to me as well as souljah. To answer the question I box a 165 and I don't like comic books, I missed pal and i'm not in the army so I have to win golden gloves 07 or western trails to make olympic box off.
    I remember Purist, big Mayorga fan if im not mistaking, dont know about her beating up on dudes though, n-e ways good luck with the olimpics bro, hope you kick a**. How old are you? How long you been a fighter?
    Thanks man I am 18 and I have been fighting all my life I came out the womb throwing punches
    No I wasn't in the country during the time for the Pal games so Daniel Jacobs took pal for the 165 class I heard he look spectacular most likely I will meet him again at golden gloves 07.
    Yeah I heard of rican never seen him but I have heard of him. One of my friends who use to post on here told me about this site, but I didn't really care to much about it untill he told me about a girl on here who went by the name of Purist (or something) who was beating up on male boxers ( or something like that) and I wanted to see if it was true. So I was scaning the board but I did not see anyone by the name of Purist(I think he lied), but I did find people who knows boxing so I was going to join a good 4 months ago but boxing takes up 99.99% of my life so I could never get around to it. I really do not know If I will be able to keep this up, but I love to talk boxing.

Yeah but Rican he has a good rep, Does anyone else on this board box? and I don't mean go to a gym for 6 months and claim that you are boxer, I mean truly truly taken up the lifestyle of boxing.

Good goin on the amatur update not to many people here post about it...How long you been fighting?...What weight classes?...Did you fight in any national tournements this year I may have seen you..I own a gym with a few national champions and Jr Olympic and Empire state GM winner so I go to a lot of big tourneys around the country...

Well if you make it to the trials at 165 I have 3 guys going at 165 so I would defiatly see you there

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enigma Boxing Gym

Well if you make it to the trials at 165 I have 3 guys going at 165 so I would defiatly see you there

Kool

i wasnt talking about just nationals ,i meant anything...but what state Golden gloves did you win though at middleweight in 06??
    My sincere apology, but the answer to your question in Omaha, Nebraska

Thread Information