Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is it true the top boxers don't have sex while training for fights

I went without it while I trained, but I never trained longer than a week for a fight so that does not count, some of these camps are three months long, is it a myth or is it true, maybe some of you who really boxed can comment on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is it true the top boxers don't have sex while training for fights

i think some do some dont, also i think its mostly like the last week or two before a fight...
    dont ask me why, if i had to say what i thought it was think i would say it was like a sort of fire in your belly.... like i know of a few musicians that wouldnt have sex while recording an album cos they feel its like a creativity inside or like a fire inside if you like, go and have sex you blow it?
    not quite sure how it works in boxing .. but i sort of can imagine it!
    lol peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All of a sudden, I have no desire to train for boxing, lol
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    lol sex or boxing sex or boxing? ..
    personally.. i could not and would not choose!
    lol :P
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    Have to go with sex by a mile, life would not be the same, it would not be worth living. I would ask the good lord above to bring me home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw ODH on the tonight show before he fought Mayorga and he said he didn't have sex for 4 months or something like that...
    Which I don't believe cause odh has slept with thousands of women.

I mean, I can see by not having sex it will build up your fire or what not. If you don't have sex for too long you'll probably just start having wet dreams again and then become confused.

I think it's hard enough to go more than a couple days..still if you can channel all that pent up sexual energy and let it out on the bag or in sparring than it might help...I dont see the purpose. If anything just not having sex the week before a fight or something seems like long enough.

Supposedly one can reach enlightenment from abstaining from sex for a long period of time.

However, I argue that one can also achieve enlightment by dogging some fine ass honey and doing lines of coke off her ass, legs, and or breasts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    I saw ODH on the tonight show before he fought Mayorga and he said he didn't have sex for 4 months or something like that...

I mean, I can see by not having sex it will build up your fire or what not. If you don't have sex for too long you'll probably just start having wet dreams again and then become confused.

I think it's hard enough to go more than a couple days..still if you can channel all that pent up sexual energy and let it out on the bag or in sparring than it might help...I dont see the purpose. If anything just not having sex the week before a fight or something seems like long enough.

Supposedly one can reach enlightenment from abstaining from sex for a long period of time.

However, I argue that one can also achieve enlightment by dogging some fine a** honey and doing lines of coke off her a**, legs, and or breasts

LMAO. Anyway if I went 4 months without sex I would probably have a hard on when I came out for my match so I probably when go in a different direction as far as my training tactics, I would rather lose the match than torture myself for 4 months, I wonder what Oscar's wife was doing the for month's he decided to practice abstinence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well supposedly it builds stamina, endurance, by abstaining.

supposedly u lose ya legs etc by nutting??

we all know when we nut hard core we cant even stand up correctly let along walk in a straight line ahaha.

i abstained once for like 6months when i was like 15yrs old. but was never able to even come close again ever since ahhahaha.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sex weakens the legs. Which it's not advised to close to fight time. It's a pretty easy answer. But than again, some of you guys might not have that much sex. So ya'll wouldn't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Sex weakens the legs. Which it's not advised to close to fight time. It's a pretty easy answer. But than again, some of you guys might not have that much sex. So ya'll wouldn't know.
    If they don't I am sure they have other way's to accomplish the mission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    Have to go with sex by a mile, life would not be the same, it would not be worth living. I would ask the good lord above to bring me home.
    lol i duno man, i could live with my right hand...
    dont know what i would do without boxing though lol
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

However, I argue that one can also achieve enlightment by dogging some fine ass honey and doing lines of coke off her ass, legs, and or breasts

ahahah youre a legend
    cc
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don't any of you geeks pretend your gettin some. lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The truth is that having sex (cumming) actually raises your testostorone levels. Which means you have an "anabolic" state going on. Sex were you waste to much energy wouldnt help though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    don't any of you geeks pretend your gettin some. lol.
    lol i didnt know this was a compare how much sex you have topic?
    lol i thought it was about the relevence of having sex and boxing lol
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information