Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WHAT WAS HE CRYING FOR ? I never saw any blood sweat or guts

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingCoachBW
    Letrs say this and finish you F****** punks that think that comming in and cutting people down is the only way to get your point across....

Yes I train a gym, have a real stable of fighters....

What I gave was my opinion, I didnt cut into people or hack at anyone.....

You know, JT Rock and Bilbo, what do you fat fucks even do besides comeone the computer,,,Literally!!!

If you think knowing about boxing only has to do with things like talking about it all the time then you need to step back and look at the broad picture...

I spend about 30k+ miles a year traveling all over the united states so that kids, much more deserving than yourselves, can compete in this wonderful sport. Then on top of that, countless hours working in the gym, setting up shows to support these kid's dreams and then getting some that are ready to goto the pros the right guidance and such....

Beyond that, I miss time with my family, time with life,,,,,PERIOD!!! To give those that want, the enjoyment of the sport....And what do I get for it in return, you ask NOTHING, not a dime.....I do it for the kids.....

But, I guess assholes like you dont understand what hard work in the sport really is.....

Get off your fat F****** asses, goto a gym and see what really happens behind closed doors....OTHERWISE, dont teast or even question someones knowledge or abilities in this sport....

I have my opinions, I am entitled to them....I saw the fight my way....I didnt say anything bad about it, other than I was hoping for more....

You know, I will finish off with this....

If you want to test your knowledge against my knowledge, come on down to my gym and we'll see what you got....

Good luck,

Coach
    No Prob Coach...Be glad to get my 5'11 195lb NHB-MMA training ass down to your gym....Gimme the address!!!! I'm not cutting you down sir but you were pure hating...simple as that, You dont know what I am deserving of and am far from a kid I am a 30yrold man that calls Bullshit when I read Bullshit....Yoe mentioned rematch that there just adds to the legitamacy of my last post about you...You really think the result was any different. What did you want another Gatti vs Ward yea real smart from a tactical standpoint thats why fighters like Gatti and Ward and Holyfield are the way they are it worked for them but they payed the price for it Floyd isint that kind of fighter ...How can you downgrade a showing that displayed a fighter that executed his game plan perfectly without playing into his opponent strengths and magnified qualities such as

1) Perfect timing

2) impeccable defense-Counterpunching

3)superior ring generalship

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Like I said I dont get you sometimes and when you 1st got here I defended you quite often when people got on your ass and you know it!!!! I would expect more of an unbiased analysis from a guy with your back ground...Glad you are an assest to the community..How about if you are here anyway why not be an asset to us and give us some unbiased technical analysis...

I know my stature and athleticism but I cant speak for Bilbo that short worm eating Hobbit who steals rings from other creatures and smells like catfood and ass....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by raleigh
    If you think anyone here believes you're a boxing coach

According to the Big Ragu he is the real deal and has worked with him...Just wish he wasnt so biased though....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    CC

it's funny how many people call themself's boxing fans but don't actually like boxing.
    agree...
    this is boxing, we're all here cuz we love BOXING
    now if you want fighters on the floor then watch UFC
    floyd showed a brilliant performance - that's it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets say this and finish you F****** punks that think that coming in and cutting people down is the only way to get your point across....

You know, JT Rock and Bilbo, what do you fat fucks even do besides come on the computer,,,Literally!!! and cut folks down all the time...

If you think knowing about boxing only has to do with things like talking about it all the time then you need to step back and look at the broad picture...

I spend about 30k+ miles a year traveling all over the united states so that kids, much more deserving than yourselves, can compete in this wonderful sport. Then on top of that, countless hours working in the gym, setting up shows to support these kid's dreams and then getting some that are ready to goto the pros the right guidance and such....

About half the year is spent going out raising money from businesses to keep the doors open, so that I dont have to charge the kids to train.....I dont get local government help, I dont have grants or funds comming in from the state, hell, alot of the time I spend money out of my pockets to do some of the things these kids need money for.....

Beyond that, I miss time with my family, time with Wife and Kids,,,,,,PERIOD!!! To give those that want, the enjoyment of the sport....And what do I get for it in return, you ask NOTHING, not a dime.....I do it for the kids.....

But, I guess assholes like you dont understand what hard work in the sport really is.....

Get off your fat F****** asses, goto a gym and see what really happens behind closed doors....OTHERWISE, dont test or even question someones knowledge or abilities in this sport....

I have my opinions, I am entitled to them....I saw the fight my way....I didnt say anything bad about it, other than I was hoping for more....

If you want to test your knowledge against my knowledge, come on down to my gym and we'll see what you got....

Good luck,

Coach
    You sound like a fat cunt to me. Who are you trying to impress?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer
    CC

it's funny how many people call themself's boxing fans but don't actually like boxing.
    agree...
    But he is boring and fights blokes he knows he can beat....................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    Quote Originally Posted by the_answer
    CC

agree...
    But he is boring and fights blokes he knows he can beat....................
    whats exiting for you?
    BORING is synanymous to john ruiz
    BOXING = floyd mayweather, the man got some wicked skills
    all you haters want to see him KO his opponents
    hes a small guy fighting against guys much bigger than him
    i bet that if he didnt move up from 130-135 all you haters will
    cry about him fearing fighters bigger than him
    P.S.
    looking at your post... you sound boring too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Letrs say this and finish you F****** punks that think that comming in and cutting people down is the only way to get your point across....

You know, JT Rock and Bilbo, what do you fat fucks even do besides comeone the computer,,,Literally!!!

Beyond that, I miss time with my family, time with life,,,,,PERIOD!!! To give those that want, the enjoyment of the sport....And what do I get for it in return, you ask NOTHING, not a dime.....I do it for the kids.....

Get off your fat F****** asses, goto a gym and see what really happens behind closed doors....OTHERWISE, dont teast or even question someones knowledge or abilities in this sport....

Good luck,

Coach
    No Prob Coach...Be glad to get my 5'11 195lb NHB-MMA training ass down to your gym....Gimme the address!!!! I'm not cutting you down sir but you were pure hating...simple as that, You dont know what I am deserving of and am far from a kid I am a 30yrold man that calls Bullshit when I read Bullshit....Yoe mentioned rematch that there just adds to the legitamacy of my last post about you...You really think the result was any different. What did you want another Gatti vs Ward yea real smart from a tactical standpoint thats why fighters like Gatti and Ward and Holyfield are the way they are it worked for them but they payed the price for it Floyd isint that kind of fighter ...How can you downgrade a showing that displayed a fighter that executed his game plan perfectly without playing into his opponent strengths and magnified qualities such as

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Like I said I dont get you sometimes and when you 1st got here I defended you quite often when people got on your ass and you know it!!!! I would expect more of an unbiased analysis from a guy with your back ground...Glad you are an assest to the community..How about if you are here anyway why not be an asset to us and give us some unbiased technical analysis...

I know my stature and athleticism but I cant speak for Bilbo that short worm eating Hobbit who steals rings from other creatures and smells like catfood and ass....

Come on down to me, I got a kid just for you......

SE. Missouri....Bootheel Bombers Boxing....

Remember, we analyze and make comments about things.....You see it one way, I see it another...

I am an old time boxing fan and former fighter...I never got to go pro because of injury, so I stuck around to help those that could have a chance...

I am not Biased, I am just opinionated...

I commend PBF for winning the fight, I just wasnt agreeing with scoring....

PBF won that fight, no doubt....I never said any different.....I just didnt like the fight....

I am waiting for the chance to see him and DLH in the ring....I would hope that he'd stick around for a few more fights, but, what the hey!!

But, if you want to come on down and see what we got...drop me a PM and we'll set it up....

Good luck,

Coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck,

Coach
    No Prob Coach...Be glad to get my 5'11 195lb NHB-MMA training a** down to your gym....Gimme the address!!!! I'm not cutting you down sir but you were pure hating...simple as that, You dont know what I am deserving of and am far from a kid I am a 30yrold man that calls Bullshit when I read Bullshit....Yoe mentioned rematch that there just adds to the legitamacy of my last post about you...You really think the result was any different. What did you want another Gatti vs Ward yea real smart from a tactical standpoint thats why fighters like Gatti and Ward and Holyfield are the way they are it worked for them but they payed the price for it Floyd isint that kind of fighter ...How can you downgrade a showing that displayed a fighter that executed his game plan perfectly without playing into his opponent strengths and magnified qualities such as

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Like I said I dont get you sometimes and when you 1st got here I defended you quite often when people got on your a** and you know it!!!! I would expect more of an unbiased analysis from a guy with your back ground...Glad you are an assest to the community..How about if you are here anyway why not be an asset to us and give us some unbiased technical analysis...

I know my stature and athleticism but I cant speak for Bilbo that short worm eating Hobbit who steals rings from other creatures and smells like catfood and a**....

When a seventeen year old sends your a** home crying....DONT MAKE ANY EXSCUSES!!!
    Again Coach real intelligent You call me a Fat Fuk that is Undeserving of whatever you think I'm not deserving of Then Question my Knowledge of the Pugilistic arts... and than you tell me that a 17yrold is gonna beat my azz Gee sir, as if you havent lost enough credibility already you open your yap and bury yourself even deeper...

Again you have yet to breakdown this fight down from a tactical stanpoint and credit Floyd for following thru on a perfect gameplan and FOLLOWING directions all the while making his opponent land 13% of 600 or so punches....

As a Self proclaimed expert and knowledgable individual wouldnt you want to show your kids that fight as a blueprint of perfect executing....He hit and rarely got hit back isint that the very definition of Boxing or any Martial Art?

Those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

One more question Coach... Are you the guy standing up with the white sleeveless shirt..Sporting the PotBelly And I'm the Fat Fuk Right

http://capone357.buzznet.com/user/profile.photos/

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't get into calling any one a faker or a fatty... but for a boxing coach (and I do beleive you are one, when I've seen you in Ask the Trainer it's almost always been good stuff) your comments over this bout have been very bad.

it's probably just because of a personal bias you have or something, but it's out of character, you're not even speaking about the fight like a boxing fan (the guys who have been talking sense about this bout) it sounds like it's coming out of the mouth of a fight fan (easily pleased monkeys who like simple things)... and as I say I know that this isn't the case with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck,

Coach
    No Prob Coach...Be glad to get my 5'11 195lb NHB-MMA training a** down to your gym....Gimme the address!!!! I'm not cutting you down sir but you were pure hating...simple as that, You dont know what I am deserving of and am far from a kid I am a 30yrold man that calls Bullshit when I read Bullshit....Yoe mentioned rematch that there just adds to the legitamacy of my last post about you...You really think the result was any different. What did you want another Gatti vs Ward yea real smart from a tactical standpoint thats why fighters like Gatti and Ward and Holyfield are the way they are it worked for them but they payed the price for it Floyd isint that kind of fighter ...How can you downgrade a showing that displayed a fighter that executed his game plan perfectly without playing into his opponent strengths and magnified qualities such as

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Like I said I dont get you sometimes and when you 1st got here I defended you quite often when people got on your a** and you know it!!!! I would expect more of an unbiased analysis from a guy with your back ground...Glad you are an assest to the community..How about if you are here anyway why not be an asset to us and give us some unbiased technical analysis...

I know my stature and athleticism but I cant speak for Bilbo that short worm eating Hobbit who steals rings from other creatures and smells like catfood and a**....

When a seventeen year old sends your a** home crying....DONT MAKE ANY EXSCUSES!!!
    Again Coach real intelligent You call me a Fat Fuk that is Undeserving of whatever you think I'm not deserving of Then Question my Knowledge of the Pugilistic arts... and than you tell me that a 17yrold is gonna beat my azz Gee sir, as if you havent lost enough credibility already you open your yap and bury yourself even deeper...

Again you have yet to breakdown this fight down from a tactical stanpoint and credit Floyd for following thru on a perfect gameplan and FOLLOWING directions all the while making his opponent land 13% of 600 or so punches....

As a Self proclaimed expert and knowledgable individual wouldnt you want to show your kids that fight as a blueprint of perfect executing....He hit and rarely got hit back isint that the very definition of Boxing or any Martial Art?

One more question Coach... Are you the guy standing up with the white sleeveless shirt..Sporting the PotBelly And I'm the Fat Fuk Right

I will stop all this madness by say,

"I am sorry for my coments..."

I dont normally talk like this and you know it JT, I dont even know why I had your name in there...You were right about being supportive in the past, I just am in a bad mood these days...And I should never bring those feelings here.....

So, I will bow and ask for forgiveness for my remarks...

I accept your opinions as opinions....Please do the same Vice Versa...

Good luck, CC

Coach

EDIT,,,,

BTW, yeah, I am the fat fuk sporting the pot belly....I was in good shape until 3 years before this pic, I had my second broken back(from Pro Wrestling LOL) and was just getting back into shape until I sprained my ankle while setting up a ring for a show, then broke the same leg last christmas....

I am trying to lose it now though....But, being 37, injured and still recovering hurts when it comes to getting back into shape....

If you see the kid in the center lying down, he was 16 in that pic, he is 17 now....He could be your sparring partner...

Good luck again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't get into calling any one a faker or a fatty... but for a boxing coach (and I do beleive you are one, when I've seen you in Ask the Trainer it's almost always been good stuff) your comments over this bout have been very bad.

it's probably just because of a personal bias you have or something, but it's out of character, you're not even speaking about the fight like a boxing fan (the guys who have been talking sense about this bout) it sounds like it's coming out of the mouth of a fight fan (easily pleased monkeys who like simple things)... and as I say I know that this isn't the case with you.
    I am a fan, just seen the fight differently than others....

Its no different than the way that commentators see fights and call them and the way we see them at home on our television....there are hundreds of angles to see a fight from, thats why they have multiple judges and in the amateurs there are 5 and scoring in the amateurs is alot tougher than the pros....

Thanks for commenting adam....

CC
    Good luck,

Coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck,

Coach

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

I dont normally talk like this and you know it JT, I dont even know why I had your name in there...You were right about being supportive in the past, I just am in a bad mood these days...And I should never bring those feelings here.....

Good luck, CC

Coach

EDIT,,,,

BTW, yeah, I am the fat fuk sporting the pot belly....I was in good shape until 3 years before this pic, I had my second broken back(from Pro Wrestling LOL) and was just getting back into shape until I sprained my ankle while setting up a ring for a show, then broke the same leg last christmas....

I am trying to lose it now though....But, being 37, injured and still recovering hurts when it comes to getting back into shape....

If you see the kid in the center lying down, he was 16 in that pic, he is 17 now....He could be your sparring partner...

Good luck again

Being a mod...I tried to let this work itself out & I think that it has...not as well as it should...but listen girls...coach or no coach...he's entitled to his opinions as much as your.

The name calling we can all do without.

coach for being man enough to apologize...now everyone else make nice & let's keep it like so.

Please. For little ole' Wacko.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck,

Coach

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Good luck, CC

Coach

EDIT,,,,

Good luck again

No prob!!! I apologize as well Emotions get heated with certain fighters......For me its Floyd & Jeff Lacy...

Lets talk about something else...Tattoos...I noticed you are an artist Thats cool as hell I have about 6-7 friends that are tattoo artists... I love them I have alot of work done myself and proud to say they are all original pieces nothing trendy....I am getting some pics together of my Ink and will post soon....

I notice you have Yahoo messenger..If you want to shoot the shiz anytime and talk shop or whatever PM me your screen name ....Again would love to talk stuff with a real trainer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Good luck,

Coach

1) Perfect timing

4)Pinpoint accuracey

Good luck, CC

Coach

EDIT,,,,

Good luck again

Being a mod...I tried to let this work itself out & I think that it has...not as well as it should...but listen girls...coach or no coach...he's entitled to his opinions as much as your.

The name calling we can all do without.

coach for being man enough to apologize...now everyone else make nice & let's keep it like so.

Please. For little ole' Wacko.
    Yes Uncle Wacks I will behave myself...Will you take us out for Ice Cream if we Behave..and by Ice Cream I mean a shiz load of Stoli Razz on the Rocks....

Thread Information