Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Kanye West

I can't believe you Europeans haven't posted anything about his MTV Europe rant about losing the Video of the year award "I was jumpin over canyons and shit"

What the fuck is Kanye's problem? White people, Europeans, George Bush, Award Shows that don't give him special prizes for his "Million dollar" videos

KANYE WEST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

I think he's just crazy as shit and needs psychiatric help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kanye West

Lol. Ok i'm gonna start running a book on what threads will degenerate into race hate/insult throwing rants.

Book is now closed on this one

El Kabong Guest

I'm not trying to start a race thing but Kanye says and does so SUPER stupid shit.

All falls Down - "Drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack
    And a white man get paid off of all of that"

I specifically cash my Drug money/Nike Jordan checks at the start of every month

In Kanye's world there are no poor white people...and people are still trying to hold him back, as they have done ever since he grew up in the Suburbs.....it's a tough life

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I can't believe you Europeans haven't posted anything about his MTV Europe rant about losing the Video of the year award "I was jumpin over canyons and S***"

What the F*** is Kanye's problem? White people, Europeans, George Bush, Award Shows that don't give him special prizes for his "Million dollar" videos

KANYE WEST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

I think he's just crazy as S*** and needs psychiatric help

2 words
    Pounds sterling

El Kabong Guest

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1759058

Look how crazy that fucker looked on there.....he's scary....scary like a middle class high school kid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everything Kanye has ever done has annoyed me so I just ignore everything he does now

I randomly watched a "Mind of Mencia" episode where he made fun of Kanye the whole time and it really made me like Carlos Mencia, even though I don't think he's too funny.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle - nobody has commented because this idiot is totally irrelevant.

PS - not all of us think of ourselves as Europeans (!)

Also - nice one on coming through the whole Raleights thing.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must have a lot of time on your hands to pic apart his lyrics and try to make it bigger then it actually is.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

El Kabong Guest

Well that wasn't the only reason Majesty....to DEMAND an award is pretty shiesty IMO and he acted like a brat.

I mean compare that to Biggy and Tupac saying they were going to shoot each other....it's pretty fucking lame for hip hop/rap....pretty lame

I don't want this to be a big race issue it's more of an issue of "Kanye West, although a good 'artist' acts like an idiot"....if anyone else did something that stupid I'd post something about them....see the John Kerry thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As far as I am concerned, minorities in general have it pretty fucking good in this world, and by world i'll stick to North America, They make it easier for them to get into college, etc.

I love his song about getting degree's and how they are just paper, well you know what, Phil Knight probably went to school, got those "useless" degrees,now he get's to sign those checks that go to Micheal and friends, so I think Kanye is old news, I am hoping we all get out of this, I was a poor black kid selling drungs since age 7, fuck you, go educate yourself, Kanye was cool in my books, but now he is just a dumb rapper to me,

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad to say that this WILL over shadow all his credability, all the awards, shows, hits, videos, tracks, lyrics.......

He not my fav. but the mans got talent tooo bad the booze got the better of him that night, surely he'll regret it....

Hes stupid for doing that and he deserves whatever he gets after this...

Also he has publicly announced he WILL NO LONGER attend ANY award shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SOBO
    As far as I am concerned, minorities in general have it pretty fucking good in this world, and by world i'll stick to North America, They make it easier for them to get into college, etc.

I love his song about getting degree's and how they are just paper, well you know what, Phil Knight probably went to school, got those "useless" degrees,now he get's to sign those checks that go to Micheal and friends, so I think Kanye is old news, I am hoping we all get out of this, I was a poor black kid selling drungs since age 7, fuck you, go educate yourself, Kanye was cool in my books, but now he is just a dumb rapper to me,
    What Kanye says is the same thing Dr Dre said and Muhammad Ali sad in a different way. You gonna diss Dre and Ali too?

Remember when Ali said "A gold medal don't get you the front of a restaurant in Louisville"

Same shit. You gonna diss Ali now?

Degrees are just paper

means the same thing.

Degrees don't say anything about you as someone other then you got through college and whats it show? Many people got degrees and aint doin shit with their life.

Kanye says degrees are just papers means it only means something to you but to others its just a sheet of paper and you need more going for you then a paper that just said you graduated.

Just as Ali means you need more going for you then a medal around your neck that said you won the Olympics.

Hope you get that.

In NO WAY is Kanye saying not to educate yourself

He's sayin that it takes more then a diploma to be "educated"

he's talking about knowledge of life. You aint see that?

maybe because it each means different meanings. You just happened to take it the worst possible way and didn't get his message at all.

El Kabong Guest

Like I said I was not trying to get this into race or class because I want to respect people's feelings.

I just wanted to get the point across that Kanye West says and does some stupid shit and that was basically my post.

Ali was right, race relations in the 60's were very tough....but right now we are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Europe.

Dr Dre....he's a fuckin Doctor, I think he knows what he's talking about .....I like Dre, he is cool, he doesn't show his ass like KW

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like his music... but he doesn't half talk some shite...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Like I said I was not trying to get this into race or class because I want to respect people's feelings.

I just wanted to get the point across that Kanye West says and does some stupid shit and that was basically my post.

Ali was right, race relations in the 60's were very tough....but right now we are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Europe.

Dr Dre....he's a fuckin Doctor, I think he knows what he's talking about .....I like Dre, he is cool, he doesn't show his ass like KW
    I say let Kanye show it because he can back it up.

(his words, not his as*)

Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information