Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: School Brawls

whatever you do dont fight them itll f**k up your school life as i recently found out my year has some trouble with the year below im in year 11 and there in year 10 1day about 3 of them cam eup to me in teh corridor and started pushing me so i fought back and pucnhed 1 of them in teh ace and he fell flat on his face then the next thing you know all his mates come out of no were then all my mates and there a big fight in teh corridor sur ei got a few punches on peoples face but the outcome wasent worth it as the next day i got suspended from school for 5 days i go back to school on tuesdsay but as im in my last year it will mes up my record so next time you realy wona hit someone think about your school life and what would happen if you ot caught beating the crap outa someone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like always if you don't think you could beat them in a fight, it'd make you feel angry and intimidated inside. However, knowing that you CAN beat them automatically gives you the mental strength to walk away. I don't know why this is, I just know that it is. So, the moral of this thread is get tough, get into shape, and LEARN TO FIGHT SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get tough? :P

God that's so Rocky 5...

GO FOR IT!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To say this style is better than that, we this, you that, is kids stuff.
    It doesnt matter what you have learned or what style you prefer to train in . I know on average (for average people) some styles work better than others but there are some evil fighters in each disipline ,with worse ones out there with no disipline or training at all and when the real bell tolls (which never happens within rules or protectected sports ) then these men will use what works for them naturally ,none of them stick to the middle road in a style and you see stuff used that is for keeps, the damage is for life, its irrepairable unfortunatley someone will never be the same again.
    So to be able to diffuse a situation before it occurs is masterful as well,however its done, there is no rules no style in that either; tell lies,truths use them all. yell "fire" cause a stampede,
    "Im so sorry" actually works in many cases, "I cant fight ,I have just got out of hospital". "this gun is loaded"
    "Oh Fuck cops! run !! " and you run.. the list goes on, Ive seen a eight man fight difused with a kiss as a joke and the whole thing fell into laughter instead!
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Whorian!
    Seems like always if you don't think you could beat them in a fight, it'd make you feel angry and intimidated inside. However, knowing that you CAN beat them automatically gives you the mental strength to walk away. I don't know why this is, I just know that it is. So, the moral of this thread is get tough, get into shape, and LEARN TO FIGHT SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT.
    you've hit the nail right on the head there, angry and intimidated is exactly how i use to feel all the time, since i taken up muay Thai and whipped into shape, i know i could knock the average guys block off, it doesn't bother me anymore because i feel like i don't need to prove anything to those people anymore, i though it would make me wanna go out and bash those kind of guys head in, but has done exactly the opposite

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by andysutils
    Quote Originally Posted by Whorian!
    you've hit the nail right on the head there, angry and intimidated is exactly how i use to feel all the time, since i taken up muay Thai and whipped into shape, i know i could knock the average guys block off, it doesn't bother me anymore because i feel like i don't need to prove anything to those people anymore, i though it would make me wanna go out and bash those kind of guys head in, but has done exactly the opposite
    Its given you the space and peace of mind to be able to think correctly in intead of just react on your emotions. cc

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many MOD's are there on this thing

Personally I would kill a beloved family pet in thier yard and tell them how much more they have ot lose than you.....no I'd just try to be nice. h ah aha
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    How many MOD's are there on this thing

Enough to cover each different time zone around the world so there are at least one or two on at any time while the others are asleep.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like a fascist regime on this mother. HA HA HA. The forum police up all the time. The sun never sets on the Saddo forum.

I swear my allegiance to Saddo's Glorious regime and would gladly give my life to aid General AdamGB's quest for total world domination.

VIA EL PRESIDENTA

We're watching you! :P
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive had troubles in school...but never actually had a fight, i was the bigger man and tried to settle it with words. If it came to violence everyone who wanted to fight me wanted to do it another time when they had their mates around, so i wasnt stupid. Looking back now coz ive finished school, i made the right choices. School fights really arent needed, sure you get some respect from people there...but they all fuckin disappear anyway after you finish so what does it matter.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Thread Information