Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pacquiao and Morales after the fight

[img width=439 height=700]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/92/full.getty-boxing-usa-phi-mex_12_50_44_am.jpg[/img]

The sad sight

We'll miss El Terrible

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao and Morales after the fight

Starr I doubt it you will miss him, more then often you were against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    You don't know me as well as you think. If he didn't mean anything I wouldn't have cried when I saw him laying there

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    You don't know me as well as you think. If he didn't mean anything I wouldn't have cried when I saw him laying there
    Actors/Actresses can cry on cue. You saying you cried means nothing all I have to do is go through your posts to prove that you've been against Erik BUT.... I don't have the time, just say good bye as a general boxing fan BUT by any means DON'T try to jump on like you've been a fan and supported him this whole feeling SORRY!! for him thing your playing out here is just nonsense. And I'll tell you how I know this 1. Cause like I said all it takes is to re-post any one of your anti-Erik posts. 2. ANY REAL Erik fan would be proud of him and NOT feel sorry! for him, you to say you cried just shows that you are NOT a real fan.....

'Nough said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No-one can detect emotional reactions on the internet Starr, You live and die by your posts, But may i ask why the tears shorty?, At the end of the day Eric is getting payed very well and HE chose to step in the ring with a man who knocked his ass out the last time they met, It's karma baby!!, He done handed out many beatings to many men, He just didn't know when to call it quits and that was the end result tonight,

Now i know everyone has their favorites and i'd be very upset if Floyd or Guzman get beat down like that but it's the name of the game man, Even Ali took a beating in the end,

later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well, what can I say after the fight? Satisfied....

Hoping another showdown. This time I hope Barrera will give the PACMAN (the real champ in the superfeatherweight division) the right to get the crown formally through the ring.

Barrera should not be a coward this time by fighting the Pacman. Cowardice is not an option now to get the respect of the boxing world.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MiraCuloU$-P@rAg0n
    No-one can detect emotional reactions on the internet Starr, You live and die by your posts, But may i ask why the tears shorty?, At the end of the day Eric is getting payed very well and HE chose to step in the ring with a man who knocked his ass out the last time they met, It's karma baby!!, He done handed out many beatings to many men, He just didn't know when to call it quits and that was the end result tonight,

Now i know everyone has their favorites and i'd be very upset if Floyd or Guzman get beat down like that but it's the name of the game man, Even Ali took a beating in the end,

later
    I cried because I knew I would miss Morales. It's kind of like thinking about years ago and all those memorable wars of one of your favorite fighters, and then watching them on the canvas, it's like a flashback and then to now, how you'll never see those wars again. And you think about how much you're going to miss the future wars of a great fighter. You'd cry too if you thought about how much Morales is going to be missed

And the fact that because of his style, he is an old fighter before he even turned 30 makes it sadder, considering what he has given for so many wars, he sacrificed his physical prime, for the fans. And that makes me cry

Thats why I will miss him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actors/Actresses can cry on cue. You saying you cried means nothing all I have to do is go through your posts to prove that you've been against Erik BUT.... I don't have the time, just say good bye as a general boxing fan BUT by any means DON'T try to jump on like you've been a fan and supported him this whole feeling SORRY!! for him thing your playing out here is just nonsense. And I'll tell you how I know this 1. Cause like I said all it takes is to re-post any one of your anti-Erik posts. 2. ANY REAL Erik fan would be proud of him and NOT feel sorry! for him, you to say you cried just shows that you are NOT a real fan.....

'Nough said.
    SHUT UP!!

I for your information AM A Morales fan and I don't have time to go on a rant with you! So here's my thoughts on the fight

Only two things came to my mind watching those three rounds..

Hagler...Hearns..

And.. when Morales layed on the canvas and let himself be counted out... I thought of Alexis Arguello also coming to the realization that.. he wasn't going to win. And, just as he acknowledged that he couldn't beat Pryor..Morales just showed that he knew..he couldn't beat Manny Pacquiao..

It's symbolic.. that one of the most prideful and one of the greatest of his generation..bowed out gracefully and admitted to himself, he had enough..

That whole instance..makes you love Erik Morales more, and all he stood for and what it came down to.

And Respect, how great Manny Pacquiao has become.
    I don't feel sorry for Morales, and I WILL miss him!!! It's one of the main reasons I'm crying so SHUT UP about not calling me a true Morales fan!!!!! Someone that would give up his physical prime for the fans and love of boxing and wars should be honored!!! He isn't even 30 and he's an old fighter!! And a fighter that will give so much is rare to come by nowadays!!!!

I'm not crying because I feel sorry for him, I'm crying cause I'm going to fucking miss him!!!! And all he stood for!! He's one of the last of the mohegans in boxing when it comes to true warriors!!!

I WILL MISS HIM!!

So don't ever come at me saying I'm not a Morales fan!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Starr please do yourself a favor and stop now while you still can, I swear even reading your posts sound fake.... You were NEVER an Erik fan.

'Nough said.
    SHUT UP!!

I for your information AM A Morales fan and I don't have time to go on a rant with you! So here's my thoughts on the fight

Hagler...Hearns..

And.. when Morales layed on the canvas and let himself be counted out... I thought of Alexis Arguello also coming to the realization that.. he wasn't going to win. And, just as he acknowledged that he couldn't beat Pryor..Morales just showed that he knew..he couldn't beat Manny Pacquiao..

It's symbolic.. that one of the most prideful and one of the greatest of his generation..bowed out gracefully and admitted to himself, he had enough..

That whole instance..makes you love Erik Morales more, and all he stood for and what it came down to.

I don't feel sorry for Morales, and I WILL miss him!!! It's one of the main reasons I'm crying so SHUT UP about not calling me a true Morales fan!!!!! Someone that would give up his physical prime for the fans and love of boxing and wars should be honored!!! He isn't even 30 and he's an old fighter!! And a fighter that will give so much is rare to come by nowadays!!!!

I'm not crying because I feel sorry for him, I'm crying cause I'm going to fucking miss him!!!! And all he stood for!! He's one of the last of the mohegans in boxing when it comes to true warriors!!!

I WILL MISS HIM!!

OK..... All that means is that this fight reminded you of a past fight. So what?

Starr really I don't wanna go through your posts and dig some out, really I don't so just stop now and no one will say anything...... Really your making a fool of yourself, you normally contradict yourself but this time your going over board.... Yes you do feel sorry for him, when your sad you cry and why are you sad because you will miss him and brcause you felt sorry for him...

I'm gonna miss him too, but I can assure you that NO real Erik fan here cried for him, cause the REAL fans are fully aware of what happend tonight you on the other hand and are just a hypocrate.....

my last words on this matter.... 'Nough said....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Starr please do yourself a favor and stop now while you still can, I swear even reading your posts sound fake.... You were NEVER an Erik fan.

'Nough said.
    SHUT UP!!

Hagler...Hearns..

I WILL MISS HIM!!

OK..... All that means is that this fight reminded you of a past fight. So what?

Starr really I don't wanna go through your posts and dig some out, really I don't so just stop now and no one will say anything...... Really your making a fool of yourself, you normally contradict yourself but this time your going over board.... Yes you do feel sorry for him, when your sad you cry and why are you sad because you will miss him and brcause you felt sorry for him...

I'm gonna miss him too, but I can assure you that NO real Erik fan here cried for him, cause the REAL fans are fully aware of what happend tonight you on the other hand and are just a hypocrate.....

OK Mick.

I bet you if you finds posts when I mention Morales my beef is never with him.

Go, right on ahead and see if I make a direct insult to Morales.

I guess I wanted him to win tonight because I hate him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although In agree with everything you are saying Mick about Starr usually being critical of Morales,I disagree with 1 thing,I did have a tear or 2(but that could be because I'm sentimental guy). I just kept dreaming,willing and believing Morales would win! It didn't happen but what a fooking warrior...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Nough said.
    SHUT UP!!

Hagler...Hearns..

I WILL MISS HIM!!

and by the way, I'm sad because I'll miss him.

And don't go around downgrading people saying "You're not a true Morales fan if you cried" give me a fucking break!!!

Just because I didn't kiss his ass 24/7 and say he won fights that he lost doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

I'm sure you could find a post where I use Morales as reference. But like I said, I bet you that you can't find one where I insult Morales directly. Go ahead, try.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Although In agree with everything you are saying Mick about Starr usually being critical of Morales,I disagree with 1 thing,I did have a tear or 2(but that could be because I'm sentimental guy). I just kept dreaming,willing and believing Morales would win! It didn't happen but what a fooking warrior...
    I know how you feel.

I picked Morales to win this fight and wanted him to win it so badly, and after the first I ahd hope, I even had hope after the second. But in the third was where I cried.

Morales was such a class act after the fight. I'll miss him a lot.

to Morales.

And thanks for the memories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its a shame he goes out on a early loss, but he's been a great warrior, the type of fighter who after you pay to watch him fight he gives you back your money with his whole hearted performance

erik morales a TRUE HALL OF FAMER, thanks for the many great nights off boxing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its a shame to see the fight end the way it did. and the photo is definitely a sad sight.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shame!!!

No shame at all people.... What they did to him last night is the same thing he did to Zaragoza.... Someone here made a comment that made me smile it said something like....'Eriks handed many people their ass, hes given many beatings last night it was his turn to take his'

It's that simple, but nothing to be ashamed of....

Thread Information