Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Scott Harrison will still win!

OK, so he's been depressed, been involved in barroom fights and has just 'escaped' the slammer...

But he'll still be too big and too tough for Nicky Cook!

Cook is a sweet fighter but lacks the k.o factor that Harrison has.

Should be a good fight, puncher vs boxer.

Im assuming the fight is still on??

Tc
    This signiture is up as ante in a 'sig-bet'. Wanna bet anyone?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Scott Harrison will still win!

Great.. Never mind the fact that he's ducked his two mandatories who would have absolutely taken him apart in Guzman and Marquez.. I don't even see how the WBO allows this crap to happen.. He allegedly assaults a police officer after dodging those 2, while in training for this next fight, and they still sanction this for his belt?? BS. He should have been stripped at the very least when he was sent to jail, if not before... Imagine if he had vacated last year when he should have, Guzman vs Marquez for the vacant WBO title.. That would have been a GREAT fight.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Cook beats him. Nothing nasty just a straight forward victory. If Harrison wins this one then all concerned will have dodged a bullet IMO. They should all feel ashamed of themselves for allowing it.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are the lot think Scott went to jail and got into trouble to avoid fighting certain fighters?

Sounds strange!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he should be stripped for what he has 'allegedly' done?

There is storys throughout boxing about champions 'allegedly' doing stuff? Nigel Benn and an ashtray anyone?!

Im not doubting Harrison has a few personal demons but apart from one bad performance nothing says to me he will lose against a guy with no power.

Tc

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Medina had no power, he did alright.

I think Cooks got a great chance. Physically Harrison wont be at his best. Im not buying this nonsense that prison has benifited him. For me that is a line that has been adopted by those that are doing their best to convince themselves that all is well. Mentally he could be all over the shop and there is no telling what might happen if the going gets tough for him.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_T
    So he should be stripped for what he has 'allegedly' done?

There is storys throughout boxing about champions 'allegedly' doing stuff? Nigel Benn and an ashtray anyone?!

Im not doubting Harrison has a few personal demons but apart from one bad performance nothing says to me he will lose against a guy with no power.

Tc
    I've not heard of the ashtray allegation regarding Nigel Benn but I'm praying with all my heart that he wasn't accused of 'inserting' it.

It would ruin the image of my boyhood hero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Medina had no power, he did alright.

I think Cooks got a great chance. Physically Harrison wont be at his best. Im not buying this nonsense that prison has benifited him. For me that is a line that has been adopted by those that are doing their best to convince themselves that all is well. Mentally he could be all over the shop and there is no telling what might happen if the going gets tough for him.
    I think Medina had a huge reach advantage. I think when Scott stands next to Cook we'll see just how small Cook will look. I dont think Cook has a huge jab either. He's smart and fit but i think Scott will be too powerful.

Bilbo...It wasnt gross and dirty in that repect. It made the front pages over here and friends of the victim were livid. The pub ashtry was 'allegedly' inseted into somebody elses head, by a fist.

Tc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Great.. Never mind the fact that he's ducked his two mandatories who would have absolutely taken him apart in Guzman and Marquez.. I don't even see how the WBO allows this crap to happen.. He allegedly assaults a police officer after dodging those 2, while in training for this next fight, and they still sanction this for his belt?? BS. He should have been stripped at the very least when he was sent to jail, if not before... Imagine if he had vacated last year when he should have, Guzman vs Marquez for the vacant WBO title.. That would have been a GREAT fight.
    Harrison ducked nobody,if anything Guzman ducked Harrison,he was the one that pulled out of the fight claiming weight issues and Marquez pulled out aswell to fight Jimrex Jaca,that was before Harrison went to jail in Spain,get ur facts straight man,I take it ur not a Harrison fan!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzo
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Harrison ducked nobody,if anything Guzman ducked Harrison,he was the one that pulled out of the fight claiming weight issues and Marquez pulled out aswell to fight Jimrex Jaca,that was before Harrison went to jail in Spain,get ur facts straight man,I take it ur not a Harrison fan!
    I thought Harrison pulled out against Guzman with a toothache or something?? Either way, if Guzman or Marquez chose not to fight him, it was only because of his legal and personal issues, why would they want to wait around forever and then have the fight fall through.. I still say he should have been stripped as soon as he wen't to jail, he's already been given several allowances and hasn't defended his belt in a year. I also notice someone made sure to include "alledgedly" in my post, that's my bad if it indeed isn't for certain, I realize that could be problematic... What did he go to jail for in that case??

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_T

Bilbo...It wasnt gross and dirty in that repect. It made the front pages over here and friends of the victim were livid. The pub ashtry was 'allegedly' inseted into somebody elses head, by a fist.
    Ah I see, well as long as he used it as a weapon and not a sex toy then I'm perfectly fine with it :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He pulled out with gum disease when he was due to fight Gary St Clair,with Guzman...I aint saying Guzman ducked him,all I know is that he broke a contract to fight Scott Harrison for his WBO featherweight belt and chose instead to step up to super-featherweight.
    With Marquez well like I said before Harrison was even in trouble in Spain Marquez pulled out to fight Jaca so the argument about Marquez not wanting to wait around does'nt hold up as at that time Harrison was'nt in trouble in Spain as yet so who knows why he did pull out?,maybe he is physic,lol.

All I'm saying is Harrison is scared of nobody!,he's a warrior

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I hope Cook beats him. Nothing nasty just a straight forward victory. If Harrison wins this one then all concerned will have dodged a bullet IMO. They should all feel ashamed of themselves for allowing it.
    One word : JuanManuelMarquez.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what about him?

Thread Information