Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather madness

what's it all about he is no Duran, he is no pryor come on u lot.look at some decent boxers, shortly he is gonna be found out and when he is flat on his back.. He is just not that good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather madness

Amen brother,

People must not watch the fights, he ran from Carlos Baldomir, not dominate the crowd was booing. The only way he wins vs oscar is by a decision that is tainted ala tito santana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both of you are ridiculous and over Critical... Yea found out A skilled technitian that is the complete Boxing package...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must be reading the newspapers and not watching the mayweather fights. His hands are always hurting by round 2 he lacks the ko power to fight at the heavier weights he couldn't even take out zab judah. this is a huge mismatch after oscar chases him down it will be a highlight film ko round 6. WATCH THE LAST 3-4 Mayweather fights I was so mad I just wanted my money back after he retires maybe he can go taebo with billy blanks he is a good runner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by salden
    You must be reading the newspapers and not watching the mayweather fights. His hands are always hurting by round 2 he lacks the ko power to fight at the heavier weights he couldn't even take out zab judah. this is a huge mismatch after oscar chases him down it will be a highlight film ko round 6. WATCH THE LAST 3-4 Mayweather fights I was so mad I just wanted my money back after he retires maybe he can go taebo with billy blanks he is a good runner
    Tell you what why dont you try posting some of that nonsense on the main board... Ok He demolished Judah from round 4-10 until the cheap shot..A fight in which he stalked Judah and punished him to the body then to the head..But I guess Yoel kept hitting Zab with the water bottle in between rounds thats why his face was swollen and he was bleeding from the mouth and nose and before that he absolutely wiped the floor with Gatti not even a contest...Baldomir he humiliated him landing over 53% of his punches while Baldi landed 13%..Sorry if Floyd dosent stand there and trade with the a guy who walks around between fights a 190lbs and has the bigger frame and a head the size of a rhino.. Cause that would be the smart thing to do

Typical Mayweather hater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he has to run away, he should stay in the lighter weight class. I don't want to pay to watch running is all I am saying. He wore enormous pillows on his hands vs Zab and it was snooze fest. Gatti is past his prime and has been beaten by every big name opponent. Did you catch what Oscar did to him when he was in his prime? I will say this on any message board that will allow me to put it on there where is the main board? This is what I want everyone to know.

Oscar must win by KO if it comes to a decision he will get robbed!!

I call it Oscar by KO in 6 rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he has to run away, he should stay in the lighter weight class. I don't want to pay to watch running is all I am saying. He wore enormous pillows on his hands vs Zab and it was snooze fest. Gatti is past his prime and has been beaten by every big name opponent. Did you catch what Oscar did to him when he was in his prime? I will say this on any message board that will allow me to put it on there where is the main board? This is what I want everyone to know.

Well you are entitled to your opinion and thats all good I guess.. Welcome to the Forum have your 1st

ICB Guest

main board is called boxing talk its the top one u cant miss it and to respond to u guys mayweather is smart fighter he doesnt want to get hit if he can help it who does ?? u must be nutter if u want to get hit the name of the game in boxing is get hit and try not to get hit back sometimes he may not be as exciting as holyfield or ect but he is smart boxer and doesnt want his head tooken off who can blame him ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Counter
    what's it all about he is no Duran, he is no pryor come on u lot.look at some decent boxers, shortly he is gonna be found out and when he is flat on his back.. He is just not that good.
    amen brotha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Duran is no mayweather you mean.Skill for skill compare them!What does Floyd have to do to get respect.Answer this one question...what flaws can you spot in mayweathers game?He is one of the most complete fighters in history.Stamina,speed,ring awareness,defense,knowledge,passion,etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless it is a complete mismatch, which I believe could be possible, I think you are right. I don't think Oscar will let it get to a decision if at all possible.

As far as Mayweather goes, he's quick...yes, has decent defense...yes, but is frail and has never been tested against bigger, stronger men. He doesn't like to get hit, and in this one he will be hit. I am amazed everytime a fighter like this starts getting all of the hype and people refuse to look at him rationally. I think this could be the best setup since Trinidad-Hopkins. Of course, he may be able to surprise us all, but based on what I've seen of him over his career, he hasn't shown it yet. Not against someone like ODLH. He and his fans want respect, well this is his chance to finally show us all what he can do, if he can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MannyP

Unless it is a complete mismatch, which I believe could be possible, I think you are right. I don't think Oscar will let it get to a decision if at all possible.

As far as Mayweather goes, he's quick...yes, has decent defense...yes, but is frail and has never been tested against bigger, stronger men. He doesn't like to get hit, and in this one he will be hit. I am amazed everytime a fighter like this starts getting all of the hype and people refuse to look at him rationally. I think this could be the best setup since Trinidad-Hopkins. Of course, he may be able to surprise us all, but based on what I've seen of him over his career, he hasn't shown it yet. Not against someone like ODLH. He and his fans want respect, well this is his chance to finally show us all what he can do, if he can.

Zab,Gatto,Baldo all were bigger than Floyd so what?You said that his defense is decent....the guy probably has the best defense it boxing.And yes he doesnt like to get hit...but who does?Its all about hitting and not being hit...not slugging and wrestling.Floyd has never taken a lot of punches...even in the amatuers...so all of a sudden Oscar is gonna be able to just pound Floyd?Keep hoping for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Olympian904
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyP

Zab,Gatto,Baldo all were bigger than Floyd so what?You said that his defense is decent....the guy probably has the best defense it boxing.And yes he doesnt like to get hit...but who does?Its all about hitting and not being hit...not slugging and wrestling.Floyd has never taken a lot of punches...even in the amatuers...so all of a sudden Oscar is gonna be able to just pound Floyd?Keep hoping for it.
    Exactly what I'm talking about. ALL HYPE! NO FACTS!

Floyd is 5'8" with 72" reach.

Baldomir 5'7" with 67" reach, and incidently, 35 years old with no power at all.

Gatti 5'7.5" with 70" reach.

Judah 5'7" with 72" reach.

Even moving up in weight, not one of these guys had a marked physical advantage on him, in fact, just the opposite.

Here is Mayweather, a smallish, frailish lightweight, moving up in weight and finding older, smaller, medicore fighters to match up with. That's not proving anything to me.

Hey, if he can live up to the hype and show the incredible moves and skill everyone wants to credit him with, I'll be the first to acknowlegde it. But he hasn't faced anyone in his career, yet, that makes be believe he's ready for this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Tell you what why dont you try posting some of that nonsense on the main board... Ok He demolished Judah from round 4-10 until the cheap shot..A fight in which he stalked Judah and punished him to the body then to the head..But I guess Yoel kept hitting Zab with the water bottle in between rounds thats why his face was swollen and he was bleeding from the mouth and nose and before that he absolutely wiped the floor with Gatti not even a contest...Baldomir he humiliated him landing over 53% of his punches while Baldi landed 13%..Sorry if Floyd dosent stand there and trade with the a guy who walks around between fights a 190lbs and has the bigger frame and a head the size of a rhino.. Cause that would be the smart thing to do

Typical Mayweather hater
    Finally someone who thinks like me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MannyP...Floyd is just to advanced for these average welters that everyone "hopes" can beat Floyd.Who is he suppose to fight?He offered to fight Mosley on 3 seperate occasions.I dont see how its hyped...considering his 121-6 lifetime record.

Thread Information