Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: R U Ready 4 the BIGGEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME???? Valuev vs McCline

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Well one thing i will say.... Valuev hasn't gone around running his mouth and saying he's all this or that. He's worked hard and been a consistant performer. He hasn't said he's ready or at the level of the very extreme elite of the heavyweight division (I'm refferring of course to James Toney) What does the future hold?

Maskaev/Okhello--- Maskaev
    Toney/Peter --- Toney
    Briggs/Ibragimov ---Briggs
    Valuev/McCline ---Valuev

Maskaev/Toney ---Toney
    Valuev/Briggs ----Valuev

Toney/Valuev ---Valuev
    In a close fight were Toney shows up out weighing the giant Russian

This would set up the huge fight between Valuev and Klitschko

unfortunately Klitschko foolishly has a tune up with "THE REAL DEAL"
    EVANDER HOLYFIELD and get KO'D the F@CK OUT!! Flying out of the ring and landing smack into the middle of "Klitschko fan's" lap who breaks down crying.

leaving Valuev to beat the poor little aging ex Lightheavy Evander into retirement and become the Undisputed champion of the world with a record of 49-0!!!

HEY!! IT COULD HAPPEN!!!! LMAO!!

Oh ya one more thing...hey LYLE.... Valuev wants to know if the top of your head is flat enough for him to rest a beer on......
    He hasn't gone around running his mouth because he doesn't even speak russian he speaks caveman. It's easy to be a consistant performer when you're facing bums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valuev still untested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by spine_buster
    Valuev still untested
    Valuev still untested
    No.. he's been tested. He tested positive for gorilla growth hormones

El Kabong Guest

I love how this guy makes a career out of fighting absolute bums and he still has his devoted fans who think he's just the greatest ever.....you know landmine Valuev couldn't even beat Butterbean much less ANY of the title holders or top teir contenders.

Valuev got rocked by Monte motherfucking Barrett....Monte Barrett dude! No wonder he picked McCline to fight against he's got even LESS power than Barrett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I love how this guy makes a career out of fighting absolute bums and he still has his devoted fans who think he's just the greatest ever.....you know landmine Valuev couldn't even beat Butterbean much less ANY of the title holders or top teir contenders.

Valuev got rocked by Monte motherfucking Barrett....Monte Barrett dude! No wonder he picked McCline to fight against he's got even LESS power than Barrett
    dude i dont like valuev at all
    but he dropped monte using a left jab right?
    yah hes right hand looks suspicous but wtf is with that jab?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    REMARKABLE!
    Hahaha, that looks more like Hobson V Duran

for making me laugh out loud at work!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valuev still untesticled
    So when will he get those balls?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ThE eRaSeRhEaD
    Valuev still untesticled
    So when will he get those balls?
    Barrett,Ruiz and Donald are all solid guys. Im not saying the guys is there yet. I think his boxing skills are still crude at best. But if he learns how to box....even a bit.........Ya gotta think about it....7'3"!! 345lbs...
    Its got me interested even if just for the novelty. MOst of the current heavies arnt very skillful either. Maskeav,Briggs,Peter are just strong guys and no more skilled than donald,ruiz or barrett, just bigger and stronger and i dont think that will be any advantage against Valuev. I only see Klitschko beating him BUT even that.....Klit tires,runs out of gas, can be KO'd. Maybe the giant tires him out bad Vlad waited till round 5 to even throw a right hand againt brock. Punching up...wwwaayyyyy up might make a big differance. I dunno...i wrote the guy off at first as a freak bum,but i watched a bunch of tapes on him.....im interested now!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle

dude i dont like valuev at all
    but he dropped monte using a left jab right?
    yah hes right hand looks suspicous but wtf is with that jab?
    Caveman's club jab

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Barrett,Ruiz and Donald are all solid guys. Im not saying the guys is there yet. I think his boxing skills are still crude at best. But if he learns how to box....even a bit.........Ya gotta think about it....7'3"!! 345lbs...
    Its got me interested even if just for the novelty. MOst of the current heavies arnt very skillful either. Maskeav,Briggs,Peter are just strong guys and no more skilled than donald,ruiz or barrett, just bigger and stronger and i dont think that will be any advantage against Valuev. I only see Klitschko beating him BUT even that.....Klit tires,runs out of gas, can be KO'd. Maybe the giant tires him out bad Vlad waited till round 5 to even throw a right hand againt brock. Punching up...wwwaayyyyy up might make a big differance. I dunno...i wrote the guy off at first as a freak bum,but i watched a bunch of tapes on him.....im interested now!!
    Larry Donald BEAT Valuev, John Ruiz could have drawn with him

Monte Barrett while a good fighter was out of boxing for a YEAR and he still ROCKED Nicolay Valuev to the point Nicky's knees buckled.

I see anyone with power beating Valuev...Briggs he's fucking perfect for Briggs he's big slow and easy to hit and he's got no power to counter with....Briggs would have him out fast

Wlad would KO him easy

Sam Peter would have a good shot at him but he's not the best technical fighter...Joe Mesi (pre injury) would have had a better shot because his punches were shorter and quicker

A young guy like Chazz Witherspoon, an old guy who can take the punches like Oliver McCall those guys would beat Valuev.

Nicolay is not terrible but in my opinion he doesn't deserve to hold a title

Thread Information