Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is the New Fight Night coming out?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default When is the New Fight Night coming out?

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the New Fight Night was coming out or if there is another boxing game coming out? Also does anyone know if they have done anything different with the next edition like different fighters or what not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When is the New Fight Night coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    I was just wondering if anyone knew when the New Fight Night was coming out or if there is another boxing game coming out? Also does anyone know if they have done anything different with the next edition like different fighters or what not?

i would guess around feb-march since thats when the others come out.

the big question is, who is gonna be on the front?

everybody thats been on the cover of one of those games ends up losing in an upset every year

rjj........... unstoppable until he appeared on the cover then he rematched with tarver that year, and we all know what happened with that

then b-hop coming off victories against trinidad AND delahoya is on the cover, and he steps in the ring with taylor... :P

and finally gatti and ward (least dramatic of all, imo) go on the cover and gatti loses to baldo (i think arturo was favored going into that fight) and ive never really given a crap about ward so i have no idea what happened there..

i just pray that its delahoya on the cover of "fight night: round 4"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

everybody thats been on the cover of one of those games ends up losing in an upset every year

rjj........... unstoppable until he appeared on the cover then he rematched with tarver that year, and we all know what happened with that

then b-hop coming off victories against trinidad AND delahoya is on the cover, and he steps in the ring with taylor... :P

and finally gatti and ward (least dramatic of all, imo) go on the cover and gatti loses to baldo (i think arturo was favored going into that fight) and ive never really given a crap about ward so i have no idea what happened there..

actually, delahoya was on the cover for the Xbox 360 version of Fight Night Round III. I bet they will put Pacquiao on the cover for the next one; him or Mayweather if they can get the rights to use him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford

actually, delahoya was on the cover for the Xbox 360 version of Fight Night Round III. I bet they will put Pacquiao on the cover for the next one; him or Mayweather if they can get the rights to use him.

id much rather it was pac than mayweather, cause being on the cover is the kiss of death (at least for ps2)

ICB Guest

good point there mate never thought of it that way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

good point there mate never thought of it that way

absolutely bro............

its the ea sports curse.

it started with the madden games (check the covers and the injury histories of the guys on the front of those game the season they appeared on the cover)

its bizarre, but it never seems to fail

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Pac-Man or Mayweather or W.Klitschko
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Pac-Man or Mayweather or W.Klitschko
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i havnt heard anything about the new game, other than theyve got a whole new crew to make it, thank god!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where did you hear that, Should be interesting.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im sure i read it on here somewhere. pretty sure they were movin from ea chicago to ea toronto (i think)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK PS2 version of FN2 had Hatton on the front, and he survived the curse.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only Just!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol only just is about right.. The ea curse scares me... Who was that dutch dude that used to be one the cover of one of the fifa games? you know the one with the cool orange sunglasses...
    Havnt seen him around for a long time..And he aint in the international squad anymore either..
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yall I don't think this game is coming out for a long time. They just released Round 3 on PS3 like a month ago. EA is lazy as hell, I really don't see another Fight Night coming out until the fall. If it were coming out in the spring, we all would have at least heard an announcement by now.

Thread Information