Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default how good is j.t?

his the youngest of the top p4ps...he stop bhops 20 consecutive defense...he then won the rematch...then he drew with winky...

three fights with this eras defensive wizards...and remained undefeated...I`ll be honest those fights we can debate all day...but he deserves credit for even going 24 rounds with bhop 12 with winky and still young and improving...I think if he didn't stay against the ropes so much against winky he should of whoop winky...just like in the middle of the ring...winky seems to block the punches but those impact vibrates all the way to the back of his neck...in the rematce emanuel stewart should have j.t improve and beat winky clearly by then...

I can see j.t in the next few years possibly being the p4p king...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how good is j.t?

The scary thing is that he gave Bhop and Winky their best fights in a long time and he is still getting better. I think in the next few years we will see Taylor improve quite a bit. He has a very high potential and it will be up to him if/when he reaches it.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    The scary thing is that he gave Bhop and Winky their best fights in a long time and he is still getting better. I think in the next few years we will see Taylor improve quite a bit. He has a very high potential and it will be up to him if/when he reaches it.
    Yeah definitely i think this kid could be VERY VERY good. Not many people give BHOP and Winky such a hard time whether or not he won/lost/drew he pushed them more then most people ever have. And thats damn impressive.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did beat Hopkins in the second fight...thats how good he is

Im not Taylor's biggest fan but he is clearly underrated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he is underated at the moment and i dont think he is performing to the best of his abilities, which could be the reason why. he is big for a middleweight and he packs a lot of power, if he had more urgency about himself he could be putting them all away. but the middleweight scene isn't perticuarly looking any better than the heavy weight scene at the moment so i think it would be best for him to get out and move up so thte super middles or maybe light heavy's. he definately has the size and frame for it and he would make some much better fights up there.

Thread Information